• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay Ideas for 1x1 friends!

PrincessHimeChan

Hey there friends!

I am looking for people who like to roleplay, and I'm posting some stuff I have in mind. I'll post what series I'm comfortable roleplaying (based on my knowledge of the series in question). as well as what ideas I had in mind for some of them. Please note, I am a full-time student and work and have a child, so if it takes me some time to get back to you, I deeply apologize. <3

Series I am Comfortable Roleplaying
-My Hero Academia (I have a couple of OCs, and can play canon characters relatively well)
-Fire Emblem: Three Houses (I have an OC in the making, but know the characters extremely well)
-Bleach
-Haikyuu (I honestly need to watch more in order to do canon personalities, but I know the fanon characteristics)
-Jujutsu Kaisen
-DanganRonpa

AU's I have Been Interested in:
-Soulmate AU
-Band AU
-Demon AU
-Fantasy AU
-The plot of the series is just fine by me as well!

I love angst, and I love using pain for character building. I love to make characters go through trials to make them stronger.

I hope we can talk soon and roleplay, otherwise, I hope you find the perfect partner out there for you! <3

Hey there friends!

I am looking for people who like to roleplay, and I'm posting some stuff I have in mind. I'll post what series I'm comfortable roleplaying (based on my knowledge of the series in question). as well as what ideas I had in mind for some of them. Please note, I am a full-time student and work and have a child, so if it takes me some time to get back to you, I deeply apologize. <3

Series I am Comfortable Roleplaying
-My Hero Academia (I have a couple of OCs, and can play canon characters relatively well)
-Fire Emblem: Three Houses (I have an OC in the making, but know the characters extremely well)
-Bleach
-Haikyuu (I honestly need to watch more in order to do canon personalities, but I know the fanon characteristics)
-Jujutsu Kaisen
-DanganRonpa

AU's I have Been Interested in:
-Soulmate AU
-Band AU
-Demon AU
-Fantasy AU
-The plot of the series is just fine by me as well!

I love angst, and I love using pain for character building. I love to make characters go through trials to make them stronger.

I hope we can talk soon and roleplay, otherwise, I hope you find the perfect partner out there for you! <3
I'd love to roleplay Danganronpa with you if this is open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back