Idea Roleplay Ideas (Feel free to offer input!)

lilypollen

Everyone's favorite flower <3
Hey all! I have a few ideas in mind as far as fandoms or general rp. Let me know what you think and if any one of these you would be willing to join or assist in creating.

- Harry Potter: Hogwarts - Blood Ties ~ A New Generation
  • This can include OC’s, but I’m also wanting to have some of those characters be related to our original canon favorites. Maybe they’re distant children of the lineage, or we can roleplay as the original canons’ kids? Obviously, for some, we would make up names and make up some having children. It would be cool to choose your own house, wand, pet, interact with professors, assigned classes, friend group, host or join duels, participate in Quidditch or tournaments, explore the realm, receive an acceptance letter from Hogwarts, etc.
- Apocalypse: zombie (like the Walking Dead), or end of world type of rp
  • Weapon usage? Find or craft your own!
  • Obtain Allie’s or join groups
  • Learn and master survival skills
- Star Wars
  • I understand there’s already one going and that I may join hehe; however, what about the possibility of separate training academies split by male and female? A new/old age of thinking and training. They never have contact with each other unless for special events or to extend their lineage….would make for some interesting plot development in each character
  • Using the force, certain weaponry, masters, Jedi, Sith, Empire, Rebels, etc. all welcome
- Hunger Games: maybe something futuristic for this?

- Divergent ~ Evolved (Omniscient) - The Elementalists/Magicals
  • I saw that there was one already for this too! I may end up joining *wink wink*, but what if we come up with factions or a lifestyle that is completely different? What if their seemingly human abilities became more of like an evolved academy for elemental abilities or magical powers? Different factions for that? Something different!
- Realistic time period pieces: I would say for the Victorian era, medieval, etc.

- Supernatural: vampire clans, werewolf packs, a mix of both maybe?

- Warrior Cats or other animal-related like wolves and lions: clans, packs, prides, life out on the streets, etc.

- Assassins/Spies/Military

- Game of Thrones
  • A new generation of folks for each house?

Last edited:
Yes, I’ll do that later on. I just wanted to throw out ideas first and see what people thought before creating anything as far as recruiting. None of them are for sure.

So to start with RPN does not limit the amount of roleplays you as an individual can create or how many roleplays about a particular fandom can be active at once.

For group roleplays I would pick the idea you have most fully fleshed out. As groups require you as the GM to do a lot of the world building yourself with the players adding in characters to the setting. Of the ones you posted I think the Harry Potter one seems the most thought out.

For 1x1 you don’t really need feedback from the forum. You better off just working out what you want in a partner and posting an interest check. Once you find the partner they can help you flesh out your ideas through Pm.

So to start with RPN does not limit the amount of roleplays you as an individual can create or how many roleplays about a particular fandom can be active at once.

For group roleplays I would pick the idea you have most fully fleshed out. As groups require you as the GM to do a lot of the world building yourself with the players adding in characters to the setting. Of the ones you posted I think the Harry Potter one seems the most thought out.

For 1x1 you don’t really need feedback from the forum. You better off just working out what you want in a partner and posting an interest check. Once you find the partner they can help you flesh out your ideas through Pm.
Ok, I may just start with that then! It was my first choice anyways. Thanks for your help and input :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back