• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay idea

Cynthiera

Second person fiction <3
Howdy fellas. I am here to express an idea for a roleplay.

The concept is that I will play as a silent, shy girl who needs to be guarded at all times for an unexplained reason, the reason would later be discovered by the other player, who would play as the soldier assigned to guard the girl. That person would not be a soldier by default; but rather a student who wasn't lucky in a random draw.
I am fine with you to play as a male, or a female. It does not matter. Thanks~!

Q/A based on questions I have received:
Is your character a noble, peasant, etc.?
Yes, my character is a high noble.

Who's forcing my character to guard you?
You're being forced by the state (Government of the castle, higher ups.) Basically, it is something your character, and it's class would have already known was going to happen, and your character is the unluckily one that was selected at random.

What occupation does your character do?
My character has absolutely no occupation, as a young noble, who has been recently transported to the kingdom. My character is simply an important figure for reasons secret to your character (It's basically that she has wizard-like powers. If you've played FFIII/VI then it's the same thing as Terra.)

Do we live in a castle, outskirts, or in the middle of the markets?
The castle of the kingdom is the living condition.

Can I see your character sheet?
Yes:
Name: Cynthiera
Pereona: Shy, silent, jaunt. Loves people, smiley.
Background: Cynthiera comes from a far away land and is a very important figure. It is dire that she is not captured or slain. The reason for this is unexplained to persons under the leaders of the kingdom. The reason itself is because she is [one of] the only beings alive which can harness mystical powers.
Appearance:
7da0603feb0f43689670f71ccdbd4d43.jpg

Cynthiera is a petite girl with vibrant blue eyes and white hair. She generally opts to wear white dresses which are loose on her body.

Last edited:
I'm down to roleplay as a guard. I love protecting shy, silent girls, since it means more action scenes and less talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back