• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Hunt -- ofdust

ofdust

One Time Luck
Hey, I'm Dust. I'm hoping to find some new partners, but you probably have gathered that by now. I'm only looking for original plots at the moment. I do enjoy an element of romance in my roleplays - preferably with m/f or m/m pairings. I only really write male characters, so those are what I'm most comfortable with. When it comes to face-claims, I only use drawn ones if they're used at all. I write anywhere from a paragraph or more and would like the same from my partners. I have no real structured plots in mind at the moment, so here's a list of words/concepts/pairings I'm interested in. If I have a specific role in mind to play, it will be indicated with *.

Reunions, love-hate, rivalry, musicians, bands, horror, demons, fantasy, adventure, supernatural/paranormal,

- Robot discovering what feelings are* x human
- Disliked* x Popular
- Grumpy* x flirty
- Werewolves, but the turns into an uncontrollable monster kind instead of the romance kind
- Criminal* x knight (fantasy setting)
- Magic users in a world where it is illegal to practice magic
- Inhuman* x Human

That's all I can think of for now. I'll have to clean this thread up eventually, but I wanted to get something out there. I really am friendly to most ideas, though.

Ooo, could I dm you? We could workshop a plot with demons and bands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back