Roleplay Groups [IMPORTANT]

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
So, since the new system allows us to have 'topics' instead of one single roleplay shared by a hundred roleplayers, I've decided that for each topic, five people will join with unlimited characters. The roleplays/topics may be affected by each other. So far, we could have three main threads, as we currently have 16 people. One thread will have six people, including myself. You may only join a group once you've got an approved character. You may 'book' a spot in a group, but if someone else with an approved character asks, they may take said spot, unless your character is posted and in the making.

So these are the groups below, and this will be constantly updated. Tell me below which group you want to be in.

Group A -

- @Darkiplier

- Empty

- @Alstromeria

- @Anaxileah

- @Abberakelaran

- @Will

Group B -

- @CharmyPie

- @ThisUsernameIsALie

- @ViolntSian

- @Freemankiller

- Empty

Group C -

- @Vaaxius

- @Shnuydude

@Marshmallow ---- AKA ----- @iKimchi

- Empty

- Empty

@ChaoticDoctor @overlordfangirl @Darth Gangsta @TheRadioactiveArtist @Yoki @Battle Sister May

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question though...ik that the new system uses "topics" and such, but still, we can all be in the same topic...I don't understand your reasoning, frankly 

@Darkiplier

o-o Separate groups allows for more involvement of RPers and different possible outcomes for stories based upon the characters within each group.

I can be everywhere...i not realy have any friends here or etc., so i mostly don't care...well, maybe i shold care: I think my Cultist is good at being Suport and Deffensive.

Feel free to push me around and take my slots even if i don't want to xD !

I edited it for Darkie >u< *trying to be helpful* owo

Currently there are 7 more slots and group C is empty. All seven of these people have yet to say what group they wanna be in (although idk who's made characters and who hasn't)

@ChaoticDoctor @overlordfangirl @Darth Gangsta @TheRadioactiveArtist @Freemankiller @Yoki @Battle Sister May

Thanks quite a lot, Anax ! Have a cookie.

633748.jpg

Have them all.

Little side Questions:

1. When will we start? There are ALWAYS people that won't come into the RP...

2. What Group WHOLD you push me in? I said i don't care, but i...well wanna know xD!

O, sorry. I won't put you into C because there are no people there. I'll put you into Group B.

It'll start hopefully sometime before Friday. If not, then on Friday. Hopefully sometime tomorrow or the day after though, as I'll leave for 4 days on the 28th I think. I won't have internet. It wouldn't let me on RpN the past couple of days for some reason.

The others don't have characters yet.0

@CharmyPie You may start the roleplay for Group B.

Also, one more thing to note. Both groups are NOT separate plots, just different parts of the story. Same time, different locations. More major events will be told; when something important happens, it will affect the other groups as well. You do not need to keep up with the other groups that you do not belong in.

Users who are viewing this thread