• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay Group

Storm

Hey! I'm looking for some people to join a private RP group of mine. It'll be for around 8 people and we'll be doing a couple of fun RP's. If interested, please let me know!

Basically, it'll be a couple different RP's. Right now, I'm still trying to get it together so I'm looking for interested people that I think would be an awesome addition to the group and discussing what RP's we want. When we have enough people we'll be starting the RP's. If anyone wants to join, just PM me, I'm open to any ideas that people have to the kinds of RP's.

Lemme attempt to answer these questions:

@Allina Auburn We'll be doing whatever kind we want to but I'm thinking there's definitely going to be wolf one and possibly a survival one.

@Nem There are currently a couple, which is why we need more.

@Square Zack Yes, the private forum allows PM's.

If you have other questions just ask.

Maybe also a supernatural type one

A supernatural type rp would be very cool! Like, superpowered, but I'm generally not into all that vampire/devil/neko whatever stuff all together. Blech. Don't take offense in that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back