• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘’π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘”π‘Žπ‘™π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’! {OC/CANON & OC/OC, DOUBLING INCL.}

peppermintkisses

𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘›π‘’-𝑒𝑝 π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™!

Hello! It's nice to meet you. My alias is Box Loli, or Sweet! I'm an eighteen year old roleplayer just coming back from a hiatus due to mental health issues!
My pronouns are she/they, and I am a high-school graduate who's been roleplaying for as long as I can remember. I'm a noobie to this site so I'm
hoping to find some good roleplay partners! β™‘(ŐωŐ人) I'll put some more information about me below to help you cinnabuns get to know me!
βŠΉβ € (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…: :]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…)
MORE ABOUT SWEET !!
  • Semi-literate to advanced literate! Please let me know your preference and I can match that. However, if you prefer novella,
    I may take a bit longer to reply! My preferred range is around 400-1000k+ words. Like I said, super flexible!
  • I've been roleplaying for a while, started out on Vine way back when roleplaying Five Nights At Freddy's!
    Now, I mainly roleplay anime, videogames, manga, and a few originals!
  • Timezone is Eastern Standard Time.
  • I really do enjoy dark themes and angst, but I'm also a sucker for fluff! I'm just drained out from vanilla roleplays ;w;
  • Super AU friendly! I have a whole list of potential AUs haha, don't be afraid to ask.
  • I usually reply at least once a week, but I am capable of doing more depending on the length. However, due to mental health,
    sometimes I might take a minute! I ask that you please be patient with me as I am still suffering from bouts of depression.
    I am also ghost-friendly, OooOOOoO
  • For OC/Canon, I do require doubling and ask that you be equally invested in both sides. I promise I'll love your OC and will
    be willing to do whatever you want for your side, and I ask that the same is offered to me! update ; plss don't steal my OCs...
  • I usually have a bunch of headcanons and fanart lying in waits for our roleplay hehe qwq I'm an awkward little creampuff,
    but I'm willing to chat OOC! Just bare in mind I can be awkward lolol
  • I am LGBTQ+ friendly! Queer ships, transgender characters, hit me with 'em! For my side, I usually prefer M/F, but I am willing
    to write whatever for you! Please respect my preferences for heterosexual pairings for my end. :D
  • Writing-wise, I can RP over e-mail, threads, PM, or Discord.
WHAT I WANT FROM A PARTNER !!
  • Please be at least sixteen IRL for my own personal comfort. uvu
  • All characters must be aged up to at least eighteen!
  • Respect my schedule and I'll do the same vice verse!
  • Communicate with me!
  • Double for OC/Canon!
FANDOMS !!
+ listed beside the fandom is my preferred love interests,
ranked in order. if italics, that interest is a maybe/secondary.
I am willing to do OC/OC upon request < 3

• My Hero Academia β™‘ Bakugou Katsuki
  • Tokyo Ghoul β™‘ Kirishima Ayato, Kaneki Ken
  • Jujutsu Kaisen β™‘ Satoru Gojo, Fushiguro Toji
  • Attack On Titan β™‘ Levi Ackerman
  • Haikyuu!! β™‘ Oikawa Tooru, Akaashi Keiji
  • The Arcana β™‘ Count Lucio
  • Obey Me! β™‘ Lucifer, Beelzebub, Diavolo
  • Diabolik Lovers β™‘ Sakamaki Ayato
  • Genshin Impact β™‘ Zhongli, Xiao
  • Fruits Basket β™‘ Kyo Sohma, Hatori Sohma
  • Naruto β™‘ Sasuke Uchiha, Hatake Kakashi
  • Yuri On Ice! β™‘ Victor Nikiforov
  • Soul Eater β™‘ Soul Evans
  • Harry Potter β™‘ Sirius Black, Remus Lupin
  • Bungou Stray Dogs β™‘ Osamu Dazai
  • K-Pop β™‘ Kim Taehyung, Yoon Jeonghan, Choi Seungcheol
  • Feel free to ask me about fandoms!
ORIGINALS !!
Oh, an original~? I am down for LOTS of original ideas. Whatever floats your boat here! Wanna do a mafia setting? Ohhhh, maybe some supernatural stuff?
Medieval? Just a plain ol’ slice of life? A prince and a knight? A single parent and the next-door neighbour, perhaps? Whatever you’re itching for, just shoot it
my way. We also don’t have to have the same setting for each side, for example, you can have a magical world war happening on your side, and mine can
be a noble vampire vibe. Who knows? Let’s have some fun with it! I'm also down for plots based off/inspired by otome games, manga, manwha, et cetera.
I'm currently craving ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, idol inspired, and vampire roleplays!

CLOSING NOTES !!
Please message me your name, age, limits, and other important RP stuff! I'm so excited to see responses and
I hope I find some good partners from this site! Thank you so much ~ (Β΄β–½`ΚƒΖͺ)β™‘

Last edited:
bumpies!

Hello! Would you be interested in a Jujutsu Kaisen roleplay? I wanted to ask before dming since I saw MHA bolded

Hello! Would you be interested in a Jujutsu Kaisen roleplay? I wanted to ask before dming since I saw MHA bolded
yes! pm me!

For Diabolik lovers, have you played the games/read translations or have you only watch the anime?

bump!

i added harry potter!

i added soul eater!

bump

bump! super craving MHA!

bump!

bump

Hi! I'm Nellie! (She/her, they/them, or Blaze/Blazes please) I'd like to ask about DC (Batman and stuff like that) before anything else. I live in Arizona, so my time zone will change depending on Daylight Savings. Currently Mountain Standard LOL

Hi, I'm Halani. I was curious if you'd be interested in a Soul Eater rp. :) Or otherwise plotting something original.
yes! i actually love soul eater ~ please dm!

added fandoms!

bump!

Last edited:
bump!

bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back