• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay Craving, Romance!

Gh0st1e

Bisexual Panic
I'm a sucker for soft things what can I say. I'm a big fan of stupid cheesy romance stuff including harem stuff, listen I was lonely for so long that I like having my characters be surrounded by people who love them in romantic and platonic ways. Let me have this! I have a character who I've been really wanting to play with and I'd especially love to have her be in a harem like scenario because I feel like her personality, quirks, and past would make it very interesting!

This character is a sort of a cat girl? But not like an anime cat girl, think more like Catra from the new She-ra sort of goblin cat girl. She's apprehensive, skittish and easy to anger but she's more teasing and joking than actual physical anger unless she gets startled by being touched without warning. A simple pat on the shoulder could result in her launching into a hissing, clawing fit of fur and teeth.

I feel like she could meet them by stowing away on a ship they happen to be one, or she's running away from someone and hides with them and just ends up sticking around, or something similar but that part is totally up for discussion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back