Roleplay Area

When  archers gays met Jessie, he just shakes his head, Jessie and never has a light, he never smokes.  Jemima sighs again. 

"Mine ran out of juice earlier today, tossed it aside."  She says, almost too quiet hear. Jessie slams his fist against the wall once again. 

"We need to go to a hospital," Jessie says, "or she's not going to make it." Jemima rips off a strip of the edge of her shirt, and rushes over to Astra. 

"Hey, I'm really sorry, but this might hurt just a little." She says as she wraps the strip around the young girls leg. Once it's positioned right near the stump, Jemima knots and pulls the cloth, tightening it as much as she can. 

"I know it's uncomfortable, but it'll slow down the bleeding for now." Jemima says, wracking her brain trying to think of where the damn hospital is. 

Astra clung to Archer, shaking slightly. She didn't respond, instead breathing rapidly. No way was she about to let go to sign, then Archer might let go and leave her. Then Jemima tied her leg again, leading Astra to cry in pain. She clung to Archer tighter, panting heavily.
@Amelia White @Alexander Hamilton

Archer winced at her cry. "It's going to be okay, Astra. No one will ever hurt you again. I promise." Archer whispered, running his fingers through her hair. He looked at the others. "Jesse, find a payphone," archer dug his money out of his pocket, "call an ambulance."

Astra let out a small sound of distress, frantically shaking her head. 'Please no! They have needles and evil!' She signed with urgency.

"They have technology to save your life." Archer whispered. "Please, you'll die if you don't go."

Astra looked at Archer nervously before finally nodding. Remmy went over and scooped up the money and ran off to find a payphone. "BE RIGHT BACK!" He cried, quickly out of sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back