Roleplay Area

Bakuras began to shimmer, "Don't underestimate that Angel, with the help of a few others, she managed to defeat me." He looked at his hands, "Hmm, I'm running out of magic to keep this up, It seems my Seven Seal Break took a lot from me to use it through this projection." He looked at Lucifer, "I told you I wasn't here to cause trouble, It wasn't that I wasn't able, I couldn't, this is only a projection." He said before the projection finally gave out and disappeared.

Eshreal

Eshreal put a hand on the Wolf's shoulder, "Don't waste you energy." As the projection disappeared, "See, I sensed his enegy but it was only half of it, trust me. You wouldn't have stood a chance against the real thing." She then turned to Kiara, she noticed the plants die, she extended her wings and they began to glow brightly, "Benign Heavens: Wing Beat." She chanted, the rejuvenating light emitted from her wings, restored the dead plants back to their previous, alive form, it also affected the White Wolf and Kiara, which healed her broken arm.

@Mori-Jin @MidnightStar

Last edited by a moderator:
Bakuras began to shimmer, "Don't underestimate that Angel, with the help of a few others, she managed to defeat me." He looked at his hands, "Hmm, I'm running out of magic to keep this up, It seems my Seven Seal Break took a lot from me to use it through this projection." He looked at Lucifer, "I told you I wasn't here to cause trouble, It wasn't that I wasn't able, I couldn't, this is only a projection." He said before the projection finally gave out and disappeared.

Eshreal

Eshreal put a hand on the Wolf's shoulder, "Don't waste you energy." As the projection disappeared, "See, I sensed his enegy but it was only half of it, trust me. You wouldn't have stood a chance against the real thing." She then turned to Kiara, she noticed the plants die, she extended her wings and they began to glow brightly, "Benign Heavens: Wing Beat." She chanted, the rejuvenating light emitted from her wings, restored the dead plants back to their previous, alive form, it also affected the White Wolf and Kiara, which healed her broken arm.

@Mori-Jin @MidnightStar

She sighed, "Bye big bro." She muttered, as she started to go in and out of her state. The demon had only been able to go past her hosts control over the body because she leached off the power of the monsters magical energy through the projection. Now that it was gone, there didn't seem to be any point in trying. She jumped slightly, her arm had healed. But how? She sensed the light magic, looking up. "Wha-Why would you heal me?" She raised an eyebrow, "I thought you didn't want anything to do with Demons, nor anyone who knows a Demon. Aren't Angels supposed to be cold hearted?" 

Eshreal

Eshreal looked at Kiara, "It may be true that you are, or host, a demon, if it's the latter and you truly are helpless, then I'll try my best to try and free you from it's grasp." Her wings faded, "Cold-hearted? What gave you that idea... actually, I think I know what did, don't answer that." She looked at the White Wolf, "Angels are benevolent, or at least towards creatures that aren't evil, like that demon laying host inside you. My Angelic Magic is unrivaled support, healing and offensive magic, it's an Angel magic, one of the four Legendary Magics. Angel Magic, Dragon Magic, Demon Magic and Elemental magic or atleast the purest form of Elemental Magic known only by the four ancient Elementals." She explained, "Each Legendary being has it's own personality towards one another, Angels hate Demons, Dragons hate Elementals, Elementals hate Angels, Demons hates Angels and Elementals. Angel trust Dragons, Dragons trust Demons. It's a complicated system of trust and hate."

(Oops, I revealed a Being :ooo FORESHADOWING.. not really.)

@MidnightStar @Mori-Jin

Tyril recoiled and dropped to his knees, holding his head, screaming in an ancient language.

Power. I sense much power. Danger...much danger. I need to retreat, hide myself. Become this detestable child again. Become nobody. Need more information. Find more. Cooperate, unfortunately we must cooperate.

Tyril's eyes returned to normal and he could feel the tension and cowered in fear. "What is it? I'm scared." He whispered and hid behind Vivia.

@Kumii @Lil Carnage

Eshreal

Eshreal looked at Kiara, "It may be true that you are, or host, a demon, if it's the latter and you truly are helpless, then I'll try my best to try and free you from it's grasp." Her wings faded, "Cold-hearted? What gave you that idea... actually, I think I know what did, don't answer that." She looked at the White Wolf, "Angels are benevolent, or at least towards creatures that aren't evil, like that demon laying host inside you. My Angelic Magic is unrivaled support, healing and offensive magic, it's an Angel magic, one of the four Legendary Magics. Angel Magic, Dragon Magic, Demon Magic and Elemental magic or atleast the purest form of Elemental Magic known only by the four ancient Elementals." She explained, "Each Legendary being has it's own personality towards one another, Angels hate Demons, Dragons hate Elementals, Elementals hate Angels, Demons hates Angels and Elementals. Angel trust Dragons, Dragons trust Demons. It's a complicated system of trust and hate."

(Oops, I revealed a Being :ooo FORESHADOWING.. not really.)

@MidnightStar @Mori-Jin

The demon laughed as she slowly lost control of the body, "Oh wow . . . An Angel that strong? So he didn't lie . . you must . . . be strong . . ." The Demon lost all control over Kiaras body, the human taking back her control and going back to normal. But falling unconscious, her body crashing into the ground. The demon flourished around her, poking at her body. God dammit I didn't kill her did I? 

Eshreal

Eshreal raised a hand in the air and called down a beam of light on Kiara's unconscious body, "Heavenly Angel: Benevolence." the beam faded and a cirle of light surrounded Kiara, White Wolf and Eshreal, it had a constant rejuvenation element, which would slowly restore her energy. "She just has Magic xhuastion, the demon took pretty much alot of it out of her." She said.

@Mori-Jin @MidnightStar

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou looked at Tyril an just as he was about to say something the dark energy vanished, just like that, "Hmm, wierd.. was it a projection?" He looked at Vivia, "Vivia, you look like your apt in sensing this stuff, Do you sense anything?" He asked.

@Akihito @Lil Carnage

Eshreal

Eshreal raised a hand in the air and called down a beam of light on Kiara's unconscious body, "Heavenly Angel: Benevolence." the beam faded and a cirle of light surrounded Kiara, White Wolf and Eshreal, it had a constant rejuvenation element, which would slowly restore her energy. "She just has Magic xhuastion, the demon took pretty much alot of it out of her." She said.

@Mori-Jin @MidnightStar

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou looked at Tyril an just as he was about to say something the dark energy vanished, just like that, "Hmm, wierd.. was it a projection?" He looked at Vivia, "Vivia, you look like your apt in sensing this stuff, Do you sense anything?" He asked.

@Akihito @Lil Carnage

The demon Lucifer sighed, leaning her head against the humans body. Well I'm bored, she muttered, slowly letting herself sink into the humans mind, which seemed to be  large subconscious space with a large city in it's center. While on the outside, Kiara slowly regained magic energy.

White Wolf

Wolf had finally calmed down and listened to the angels words. She looked down at the unconscious girl, a look of worry and pity for her. No matter the person or being Wolf always felt sympathy for them, good or bad. She walked over and knelt down next to the girl. The girl looked tired and fragile. She whispered the words "You are wanted, you are needed" in her ear, a small amount of magic came out of her mouth. She hoped that the illusion would help her feel better. Sometimes the illusions if grasped to enough could become a real feeling, but if not grasped quickly enough the illusion would fade away. She then took a piece of candy out of her pocket (a habit of hers) and put in girls hand. She stood walking back over to the angel, keeping her face hidden. "Please care for her. I would stay but there are places I must go to." Then out of curiosity took out another piece of candy and held it out to her. "Want one?"

@Kumii @Mori-Jin

End of Chapter 1

Chapter 2: The Magic Tournament

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]It is now Year 477, the preparations for the decade festivity, the Magic Tournament, have been completed at the castle in Callus. Every ten years, the Magic Tournament is held to determine who has become stronger, it is also how the Top Seven Guilds are calculated. The King himself and a few Councilors judge the competition, as the judges they make the rules every ten years. However, recent events have rendered the King sickly, so the Coucilors have asked the Kingdom's resident Angel Eshreal to take his place.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]A screen appears in the sky with Eshreal on it, "Hey everyone! It's that time! The Magic Tournament is here, normally the King would bring you this message, but he is sickly and cannot do it, so the Councilors have asked me to take his place this time! The following guilds are competing; Jade Eagle, Dragon Force, Wolf-fang, Helios Factor, Razor, Love Diamond, and finally Lunar Prophecy! The 8th Anniversary of the Magic Tournament begins today! Wow... 80 years, seems like just yesterday I helped bring this kingdom to the status it's at now. As for those of you without a Guild and want to participate, please see a Magic Registrar to sign-up and you'll get to participate." The screen disappears and the cheers of the kingdom fill the air. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)](Yes, that's right, Eshreal won't participate in the Magic Tournament, she doesn't like to.)[/COLOR]

Kiara took a deep beath of the fresh clean air outside. She sighed, thinking back of the year prior. In just a year she'd grown so much in strength, she couldn't lie, without the Angel friend of hers, or well the closest thing to friends, as she still felt hostile towards her demon parts, she couldn't be this strong. And maybe the demon herself as well . . . she could feel herself taking some of her magic power to fuel hers, it was small, smaller than anyone could realize, but just that smal amount boosted her so much.

A rather petite girl bumped into Kiara, she fell back, "Oh I'm sorry.." She got up and looked like she couldn't be older than 12, she had headphones on but they served no real purpose to her, "I'm sorry miss." Her stance was timid, she folded her hands over her chest, she heard the distant footsteps, she bowed before Kiara, "Sorry, I must go." She rushed off in the directions of the castle, shortly after a crowd of men could be seen rushing by Kiara in the girls directions, it wasn;t as to why she was being chasing but she was.

(Congratulations, you made the Guild Master of Razor run away from you. I kid, a short intro for her.)

@Mori-Jin

A rather petite girl bumped into Kiara, she fell back, "Oh I'm sorry.." She got up and looked like she couldn't be older than 12, she had headphones on but they served no real purpose to her, "I'm sorry miss." Her stance was timid, she folded her hands over her chest, she heard the distant footsteps, she bowed before Kiara, "Sorry, I must go." She rushed off in the directions of the castle, shortly after a crowd of men could be seen rushing by Kiara in the girls directions, it wasn;t as to why she was being chasing but she was.

(Congratulations, you made the Guild Master of Razor run away from you. I kid, a short intro for her.)

@Mori-Jin

//omg XD

She blinked, unsure of how to react. "I-I .  . ." she sighed, she had just seen a little girl being chased by a group of men. There were so many things wrong about this. She blinked, and ran after her.

The girl had disappeared as well as the group of men chasing her. No trace, they seemed to just evaporate, making Kiara think she saw an illusion or something.

@Mori-Jin

(I wanna keep the Guild Masters a semi-secret ICly till the Tournament can begin properly.)

The girl had disappeared as well as the group of men chasing her. No trace, they seemed to just evaporate, making Kiara think she saw an illusion or something.

@Mori-Jin

(I wanna keep the Guild Masters a semi-secret ICly till the Tournament can begin properly.)

//mk

She stopped, glancing. She'd lost them. "Was-" It's not an illusion. Lucifer spoke next to her, You're just too weak to trace them.

White Wolf

Wolf leaned against the wall flipping a coin into the air. Her hood down covering her face. Nothing had really change in the year when it cam to appearance except she got a little taller and skinnier. However her legacy as the white Wolf had blossomed greatly and many more towns and cities from far and wide knew of The White Wolf. It made her happy that her travels and doing good deeds gave people hope. However her travels had been lonely. On her travels she came across an odd forest and came across a beautiful bird that was injured. She nursed it back to health, the bird has been with her since. 

The sound of a group running caught her attention and made her loose her concentration. Wolf missed the coin and it began rolling on the ground away from her. She walked over to pick it up and almost bumped into somebody. "Oh, sorry. Just dropped my coin." She raised up and looked at the girl, her eyebrows raise under the hood. "You... look familiar?" she said to the girl. Wolf knew she had seen the girl before but could not place her finger on it.

(I want Wolf to join the games, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to motivate to do it. Wolf wouldn't do something like this unless it benefited her or if it was to help someone. If you guys have any ideas tell me.)

Bird name: Ash

40632-2560x1600.jpg

@Mori-Jin

@Mori-Jin

White Wolf

Wolf leaned against the wall flipping a coin into the air. Her hood down covering her face. Nothing had really change in the year when it cam to appearance except she got a little taller and skinnier. However her legacy as the white Wolf had blossomed greatly and many more towns and cities from far and wide knew of The White Wolf. It made her happy that her travels and doing good deeds gave people hope. However her travels had been lonely. On her travels she came across an odd forest and came across a beautiful bird that was injured. She nursed it back to health, the bird has been with her since. 

The sound of a group running caught her attention and made her loose her concentration. Wolf missed the coin and it began rolling on the ground away from her. She walked over to pick it up and almost bumped into somebody. "Oh, sorry. Just dropped my coin." She raised up and looked at the girl, her eyebrows raise under the hood. "You... look familiar?" she said to the girl. Wolf knew she had seen the girl before but could not place her finger on it.

(I want Wolf to join the games, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to motivate to do it. Wolf wouldn't do something like this unless it benefited her or if it was to help someone. If you guys have any ideas tell me.)

Bird name: Ash

40632-2560x1600.jpg

@Mori-Jin

@Mori-Jin

She cocked her head, "Do I now?"

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou walked down the street, his appearance changed ever so slightly over the year, for one, he no longer wore a hood over his head, he always kept it down. He also kept his hair parted to one side over his eyes so that one was always visible, as for his expression, his eyes were always wide and looked as if he just committed some horrible crime or saw some traumatic thing. His claws also changed in form and shape, they were a tampered steel alloy now, much shinier and much sharper, his hair also had a few changes. The tips he dyed a dark blue and dyed the rest a jet black color.

The things that were noticeable if anything was his magic, they became more flashy and generally slightly stronger due to his claws able to stand a bigger punishment thanks to the new alloy they were. The way he carried himself as he walked, said that he had business somewhere else but he never did, he a couple of people he never seen before talking, not sure what to do, he watched from a distance.

@Mori-Jin @MidnightStar

White Wolf

[SIZE= 14px]Wolf didn't say anything for a moment and just looked at the girl up and down. Her mouth slightly dropped when she recognized her. She was the girl with the demon inside her about a year ago and she seen that Estereal. That why she recognized the girls aura and face.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] "You have a de..." [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]she stopped mid-sentenced, biting her tongue.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] "You have a dazzling smile." [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]she said awkwardly trying to cover the first part up. She didn't want to bring up the demon or anything to her. As long as she wasn't causing trouble she didn't care who she was. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]"I mean early year I saw you and thought... wow she has a great smile." [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]Wolf sighs. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]"Well, see ya." [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] She says heading back towards her place on the wall. She wanted to cast a spell of forget on her but she needed to save up her magic energy, it wouldnt take much but during the games she wanted to be full strength. Wolf wasn't really here to compete, more like watch out for the trouble makers and cheaters. Some dirty players sometimes try to take out the competition outside the games which was why she came, to watch over the other contestants. If she needed to though she was more than down to join the games but she really didn't want to afraid someone would find out her identity.[/SIZE]

@Mori-Jin @Kumii

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou looked at the Wolf girl, the one that went back to the wall with his innocently psychotic eye. He approached her, with a smile, "Nice catch earlier. I knew what you gonna say, my guildmate, Eshreal, couldn't stop talking about it. She looked like the one Esh described. I could only assume that's what you meant anyways." He leaned on the wall around the corner like a shady drug deal, "So, you competing? I hear they have quite the surprise for contestants this year."

@MidnightStar

She blinked, watching the wolf girl walk off. She did seem . . . familiar. But she couldn't put her finger on it. Kiara saw the strange clawed man walk up to her, and turned around. She has no use being there. She began to wonder if she should enter the games or not, sure it seemed like a good way to test her strength, but what if she lost control again? She tried to convince herself that the Angel would stop her, but she remembered every single time she tried to mention the demon. She'd either shrug it off, go silent, or just ignore her. Like she was forcing herself to at least try to accept Kiaras human side, but wanted not even the slightest contact with the demon side of her. Though she couldn't blame her. The demon Luci, as she now called her, twirled around her, Did I not tell you child? She, nor anyone else, will ever accept both parts of you. Trying is pointless. Kiara bit her lip, and ignored her.

White Wolf

Wolf looked at the man with a raised eyebrow. He knew that girls demon and most likely was talking about that angel she seen that day. Wolf shook her head at the mention of joining the games. "Nope just here to watch. I really have no reason to join. It doesn't really help me or someone else. I'm guessing that you'll be representing your guild?" She said. A soft chirp came in the distance and a second later Ash, her bird, flew in. Ash swooped down landing on Wolf's arm. "Hello Ash. Glade you could make it." The bird chirped again and glanced over at the man. Wolf smile petting the bird to comfort him. "It's okay. He's a nice man." she said continuing to stroke the bird

@Kumii

A screen appeared above the city so everyone could see it and on it was Eshreal, "Those who haven't or want to register, we have good news and bad news. Good news is, you still can register. Bad news is, spots are limited, maybe two left. As for those who have registered, you'll be placed in the following guilds as temporary members for the Tournament; Gustavo Lockhart is in Razor, Viola Valentine is in Jade Eagle, and lastly Epith Yugumo is in Dragon Force. Yay Epith, I can't personally root for my guild but you'll have fun, I assure you! As for the rest of still wanting to register, we'll try our damnedest to get you a spot."

@Akihito @Lil Carnage @MidnightStar @Mori-Jin

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou nodded, "Well I am apart of Dragon Force and we are participating, so it would be bad rep for me to not to, wouldn't it?" As he was about to speak, he was interrupted by the sudden appearance of the screen in the sky, "Speak of the devil, honestly, I envy her, she judges the Tournament every other ten years. Last time I remember her judging was when I was 10. Was truly a sight to behold, half-way through the Tournament, as a special treat she gave us a display of what could only be described as beauty, it was that year that I decided that I wanted to join Dragon Force." He said, "I digress, Epith, huh? I look forward to his company, surely he can't be that bad... right?"

@MidnightStar

A screen appeared above the city so everyone could see it and on it was Eshreal, "Those who haven't or want to register, we have good news and bad news. Good news is, you still can register. Bad news is, spots are limited, maybe two left. As for those who have registered, you'll be placed in the following guilds as temporary members for the Tournament; Gustavo Lockhart is in Razor, Viola Valentine is in Jade Eagle, and lastly Epith Yugumo is in Dragon Force. Yay Epith, I can't personally root for my guild but you'll have fun, I assure you! As for the rest of still wanting to register, we'll try our damnedest to get you a spot."

@Akihito @Lil Carnage @MidnightStar @Mori-Jin

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou nodded, "Well I am apart of Dragon Force and we are participating, so it would be bad rep for me to not to, wouldn't it?" As he was about to speak, he was interrupted by the sudden appearance of the screen in the sky, "Speak of the devil, honestly, I envy her, she judges the Tournament every other ten years. Last time I remember her judging was when I was 10. Was truly a sight to behold, half-way through the Tournament, as a special treat she gave us a display of what could only be described as beauty, it was that year that I decided that I wanted to join Dragon Force." He said, "I digress, Epith, huh? I look forward to his company, surely he can't be that bad... right?"

@MidnightStar

Kiara panicked, "I haven't-" I did. Luci said with a yawn, I took over your body and registered. "W-What?" she asked shocked, "Wait when? How! What?" Remember that one time you decided to drink Alcohol? And fell unconscious? Then woke up in a dumpster? Yeah that was me. 

White Wolf

Wolf shrugged. "Not sure. Never met the guy." She tapped her chin. 'Only two spots, huh.' she said. She couldn't help but over here two children talking about the White Wolf and hoping that he would show up during the tournament, She sighs shaking the idea of joining away. "Well, I wish you luck on the tournament. " she says to the man before heading down towards the exit. She looked down at Ash and noticed something on her foot. She stopped and untied it from her foot. It was a small note written to her. Her eyes widen at the note. It said DON'T FORGET YOUR PROMISE in bold lettering. How did he find her? She ripped the note into several pieces before continuing to walk. Wolf had thought she had escaped from that man but sadly he had found her. He was probably somewhere around the area waiting for the announcement that The White Wolf was joining the tournament. She finally made it to where the registration was. For a moment she was hesitant, however she did make a promise and she never broke her promises to anyone. She would just have to be super careful during the games. She walked over to the table and registered herself into the games as The White Wolf. 'No going back now.' she thought then began to walk away from the table and towards the main part of the Arena

@Kumii

"Hmm?" She looked off screen, "Oh.. Well, apparently a slight change is roster has just occurred, it would seem the Registrars forgot about a couple people, come on guys, what do we pay you for?" Muttering off screen could be heard, "Oh you don't pay them? Well that's the problem, pay them and they MIGHT do a better job." She turned back to the screen, "Well without further ado, the following people are removed from the roster, Gustavo Lockhart and Viola Valentine. They are replaced by Kiara Scarlet who will be with Razor and.. huh, wierd name, the White Wolf who will be in Jade Eagle, I'm sure you'll have fun guys!" Her expression turned into one of seriousness with a fire in her eyes and a wild smirk painted her face, "So there you have it, Dragon Force, Jade Eagle, Wolf-fang, Helios Factor, Love Diamond, and Razor all competing in a no holds barred competition called, The Magic Tournament!" She looked at the screen one more, "One more person we- I forgot to mention, my guild mate Tyril couldn't stop talking about this woman for the past year, so I went ahead and registered you for you, Vivia, you'll be with dear Tyril in Dragon Force. So now that we have all that settled, The games will begin tomorrow!" The screen disappeared.

@Mori-Jin @MidnightStar @Akihito @Lil Carnage

Users who are viewing this thread