Roleplay Area

Vivia looked at the peebles, surprised once again. "What possible sound can you make with peebles ? If only I had a transmutation power word, I would have transform them into steel. I need another idea." she thought. "Oh i know, Teleka"

Vivia's hand started to glow a little bit as the peebles start to fly. She then used her telekinesis to stack them in a single, unstable tower. She then released her control over the peebles starting from the top, the higher peebles making more noise, destroying the tower made an interesting melody. She then slowly pushed the peebles back to the boy. "Beat that !" she said playfully.

@Akihito

Tyril grabbed his pebbles back.

"That's unnatural." Tyril said quietly, looking down. He dropped his pebbles again, making the same dull sound. Tyril liked the sound but the magic made him uneasy so he just passed the pebbles to Vivia.

"Magic is unnatural. It doesn't seem right. I don't like magic very much." Tyril whispered to himself out loud. He garbled something under his breath in an unintelligible language, his eyes darkening momentarily before returning to normal. He slumped down and kept his head down.

@Lil Carnage

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou watched the two play Tyril's game quietly, he preferred to not participate in his "game". Which wasn't really much of a game but something to occupy you for a few minutes, to him, hearing the same sounds for a while just starts to annoy him. A while to Bijou was like 1 minute, Bijou closed his eyes, "God damn. This stupid game annoys me." He thought out loud, "Seriously, if I were Guild Master I wouldn't allow you to play such a redundant game." He said in an annoyed tone.

@Akihito @Lil Carnage

Eshreal

Eshreal's wings dropped and her eyes widened, "De...mon?" It was like her personality changed at the mention of such creature and shadow covered her eyes, "I don't help your kind, monster." She said in a rather stern and cold tone, "Leave me." She commanded, her wings rose and attained a commanding position.

@Mori-Jin

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou watched the two play Tyril's game quietly, he preferred to not participate in his "game". Which wasn't really much of a game but something to occupy you for a few minutes, to him, hearing the same sounds for a while just starts to annoy him. A while to Bijou was like 1 minute, Bijou closed his eyes, "God damn. This stupid game annoys me." He thought out loud, "Seriously, if I were Guild Master I wouldn't allow you to play such a redundant game." He said in an annoyed tone.

@Akihito @Lil Carnage

Eshreal

Eshreal's wings dropped and her eyes widened, "De...mon?" It was like her personality changed at the mention of such creature and shadow covered her eyes, "I don't help your kind, monster." She said in a rather stern and cold tone, "Leave me." She commanded, her wings rose and attained a commanding position.

@Mori-Jin

Ha! The demon laughed as she heard the words, Kiara just blinked. "W-What? Wait, I-I thought . . ." The demon kept laughing, now tears coming out of her eyes, You thought she'd help you? Are you for real? She floated next to her, a wide smile on her face, How many times do I have to tell you? No one will EVER help you . . . You will NEVER have any friends, and you will NEVER get rid of me. Infact . . . She leaned in closer, whispering in her ear, I'm the closest thing you have to family . . . Kiara went silent, tears coming out of her eyes as she looked at the Angel. Was this really happening? She thought Angels were supposed to be kind, nice, light magic users who hated demons. She thought she'd help her. The demon smiled, Oh sweetie . . . she won't ever help us. Angels aren't kind, their servants. They hate Demons and anything that has to do with demons. Exorcist? Please! You're wasting your time. Kiara went silent, her velvet eyes turning into a dark black now. "Oh . . ." she told the angel, "Ok." she turned back around, feeling nothing. No one ever did help her . . . why would an Angel be any different?

@Kumii

An unknown but very strong aura could be felt by Kiara and her demon friend as well as Eshreal, an echoed voice reverberated, "Demon Lord? Don't make me laugh. You're a pathetic excuse for a demon." He emerged from a dark corner, one eye was a bright blue the other was a deep red and his hand were covered in bandages. His stare was piercing, so much so that the Demon Lord could feel it and in fact he could see her, a devious smile formed under his mask that no-one else could see because of the half gas mask he wore.

@Mori-Jin

(Time to introduce the Main Villain, sorry, your his target right now Mori lol)

[SIZE= 18px]Eshreal[/SIZE]

Eshreal's wings lowered and rested back into their neutral position, she snapped out of her fit, "Uh... what.. wait, where are you--" The sudden presence caught her off guard and her iris's shrunk as her eyes widened, "That aura... it can't be.."

An unknown but very strong aura could be felt by Kiara and her demon friend as well as Eshreal, an echoed voice reverberated, "Demon Lord? Don't make me laugh. You're a pathetic excuse for a demon." He emerged from a dark corner, one eye was a bright blue the other was a deep red and his hand were covered in bandages. His stare was piercing, so much so that the Demon Lord could feel it and in fact he could see her, a devious smile formed under his mask that no-one else could see because of the half gas mask he wore.

@Mori-Jin

Eshreal

Eshreal's wings lowered and rested back into their neutral position, she snapped out of her fit, "Uh... what.. wait, where are you--" The sudden presence caught her off guard and her iris's shrunk as her eyes widened, "That aura... it can't be.."

//ok so, should the demon lord know the villain or no?  @Kumii

@Mori-Jin

Eshreal

Kiara stopped, feeling a strange and yet familiar presence. She . . . She'd felt this before. Of course you have . . . The demon spoke with a glare, I know this man. Kiara shook her head, she'd felt this somewhere else before. But where? She opened her eyes, The domon spoke through Kiara, "Baku you bastard." The demon had chosen to use the name she'd used as a nickname to the Commander, the only person, next to Hades himself, who'd ever been able to match and beat her in strength. Though the childlike demon still had to have her fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We need unnatural solutions to unnatural problems. I've never seen someone kill a Troll with his bare fists. Besides, the magic I use is one of the more natural and controllable to have. you can help Even a simple man can do a few trick after some short training, do you want to try ? I assure you there is nothing to be scared about. Here, take my hand." said Vivia to the boy, she really wanted to show that magic was not something to worry about. It's just something like a knife, a tool that can be used in wrong ways. She approached her hand to the other side of the table, not trying to grab him forcefully, just to propose her hand. She glared at the other, mean looking man. "Well, Even if you were Guild Master, I'm not in your so called "Guilds", what would you do about it ?"

Tyril stood up quick when Bijou commented on his game, his eyes burning with hurt and anger, recoiling his hand from Vivia. He quickly grabbed the pebbles away from Vivia and stuffed them back into his small bag.

"You're not a nice man." Tyril whispered. "This is my game. It's a nice game. You're not a nice man. No one is." 

That's right Tyril. I warned you. I'm the only one you need. I'll take care of you.

Tyril's eyes grew dark and his chains began to mildly flicker. "We're going to play a new game now a game that I invented."  His voice changing until it came out as a garble.

(I can have Tyril come close to releasing the Parasyte but then be interrupted by the main villain. @Kumii @Lil Carnage Vivia could be the one to calm him down?) 

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou stared at Vivia, though his eyes not visible it was apparent he was staring at her, "Well you are in our Guild Hall, so I expect you to follow our rules, you're a scholar, so that shouldn't be a problem." He said more forcefully, he then turned his head to Tyril and gave him a devious smirk, "Go ahead, release him, you remember the last time that happened, don't ya." His eyes were slightly visible and for the first time in forever, he got a peek at Bijou REAL eyes, they were a dark purple and monotone, no pupils, just a solid color. It was actually rather creepy, he looked to the right towards the door, "That aura.." He looked at the door, his hair fell in front of his eyes and he flipped his claws outright, "I can't be the only one sensing that can I?" He referred to the strong aura of darkness, "I'm starting to get real pissed off." He said, "I worry for Esh."

@Lil Carnage @Akihito

Bakuras let laugh an evil chuckle, "Aw come on, play a little nicer, little one. You don't wanna make me mad.. do you?" He lowered his head so his glare became more intense, he rushed forward and grabbed the demon by the throat, by extension grabbing Kiara by the throat and lifted her up, he grip was paralyzing. "Because you remember the last time I was mad, don't you? Surely you do, I almost destroyed this planet, didn't I?" His bright blue eye was covered and only his deep red eye was visible, he then threw the demon to the side, "I'm not here to cause trouble..." He smiled under his mask, "...Not yet anyways."

@Mori-Jin

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou stared at Vivia, though his eyes not visible it was apparent he was staring at her, "Well you are in our Guild Hall, so I expect you to follow our rules, you're a scholar, so that shouldn't be a problem." He said more forcefully, he then turned his head to Tyril and gave him a devious smirk, "Go ahead, release him, you remember the last time that happened, don't ya." His eyes were slightly visible and for the first time in forever, he got a peek at Bijou REAL eyes, they were a dark purple and monotone, no pupils, just a solid color. It was actually rather creepy, he looked to the right towards the door, "That aura.." He looked at the door, his hair fell in front of his eyes and he flipped his claws outright, "I can't be the only one sensing that can I?" He referred to the strong aura of darkness, "I'm starting to get real pissed off." He said, "I worry for Esh."

@Lil Carnage @Akihito

Bakuras let laugh an evil chuckle, "Aw come on, play a little nicer, little one. You don't wanna make me mad.. do you?" He lowered his head so his glare became more intense, he rushed forward and grabbed the demon by the throat, by extension grabbing Kiara by the throat and lifted her up, he grip was paralyzing. "Because you remember the last time I was mad, don't you? Surely you do, I almost destroyed this planet, didn't I?" His bright blue eye was covered and only his deep red eye was visible, he then threw the demon to the side, "I'm not here to cause trouble..." He smiled under his mask, "...Not yet anyways."

@Mori-Jin

They both laughed, or more of the Demon laughed. She stood up, "Yeah I remember . . . you got mad, like a child, and through a hissy fit. Right?" she looked up with a smile, "It was hilarious seeing you lose your cool. Like a bitch." She cracked her, or more of Kiaras, neck. "What the hell do you want Baku? Unless you've found a way to get me back to hell, which you and I both know is impossible by now, if not what are you here for?"

Bakuras looked at the demon out the corner of his eye, he reached for his mask and took it off, revealing his mouth which was surprisingly normal, "Seven Seal Break: Hellweave" He moved his hands in various motions, trails of dark energy followed his fingers as he re-wove the fabrics of the world into a hellish realm. "If you wanna test your luck, then let's duke it out, right now and see how it goes for you." He said.

@Mori-Jin

Bakuras looked at the demon out the corner of his eye, he reached for his mask and took it off, revealing his mouth which was surprisingly normal, "Seven Seal Break: Hellweave" He moved his hands in various motions, trails of dark energy followed his fingers as he re-wove the fabrics of the world into a hellish realm. "If you wanna test your luck, then let's duke it out, right now and see how it goes for you." He said.

@Mori-Jin

She glared at him, "I would but as you can obviously see I no longer have my physical form, which as you also know is STILL lost somewhere in Limbo. If I were to fight you here, you'd kill my host." she dusted herself off, looking at the humans arm, which had broken, "Of which i must say is awfully fragile. So no, unless you would be kind enough to find the other half of my soul, as well as my physical body, I not like to fight you Baku." She sighed, and sat cross legged on the floor, glancing back at the Angel. She would kill her, but she wasn't sure the body could handle too much. "So what do you want Baku? Do you have a message to give me from father?" 

@Kumii

Last edited by a moderator:

The White Wolf

Wolf's body became tense when she felt the evil aura. It was nothing like she'd felt before. She watched as the girl with a demon inside of her voice change to become more demon like. The girl was also thrown against the wall by somebody. Wolf ran over standing by the angel. This wasn't good, why was such a strong demon doing in a place like this. "HELLO! Your an angel right? Aren't stopping demons something you do? We need to do something!" She wanted to help but there was no way she would be able to stop two demons alone, however she would if it endangered anyone in this town,

@Kumii @Mori-Jin

"Guild ? I thought this was a tavern !" said a surprised Vivia. Suddenly, the curse which was on her arm start to sting hard and the smoke appeared once again. "Ouch.. That hurts.. What is it, you want more energy now ?"  Everything was going haywire, the boy start to look scary, The mean dude start to being pissed off, her arm was hurting like crazy and she felt that most of her remaining arcane reservoir had been emptied. "What the heck is that smoke ? It keeps feeding on my energy. I'm not your food goddamit." She then looked at the boy "Hey, are you okay ?" she then swung her attention to the mean dude. "And you ! Can you please tell me what is happening ? You seem to know more than I do about this place and what is happening right now."

(Side note : My initial idea about Vivia's curse on her arm was it to be somewhat related to Bakuras, Initially thinking of it as some kind of "mana leach", which would draw from Vivia's arcane reservoir as Bakuras used his magic. If you do not which it to be related in any way. I will transform the curse in something a bit more minor @Kumii)

@Akihito

Bakuras & Eshreal

He was a little disappointed that she refused his fight request, "To think you were so prideful before you became a half blood." The realm stayed however, "No, he couldn't care less about you anymore, you were careless, you got too power-hungry, essentially you dishonored him, you're right you can't go back, but honestly, I don't think he'd want you back, besides you've been replaced. Hades no longer thinks of you as a Demon Lord anymore." He looked at Eshreal and immediately recognized her, "It's you, I remember you. Surprised you managed to live and beat me. I'll give you that." He said.

Eshreal gritted her teeth, "Well, you put up a good fight." Then noticed a girl run up to her and asked her to do something, "There's nothing We or I can do alone.. not against him." She said.

@MidnightStar @Mori-Jin

"Guild ? I thought this was a tavern !" said a surprised Vivia. Suddenly, the curse which was on her arm start to sting hard and the smoke appeared once again. "Ouch.. That hurts.. What is it, you want more energy now ?"  Everything was going haywire, the boy start to look scary, The mean dude start to being pissed off, her arm was hurting like crazy and she felt that most of her remaining arcane reservoir had been emptied. "What the heck is that smoke ? It keeps feeding on my energy. I'm not your food goddamit." She then looked at the boy "Hey, are you okay ?" she then swung her attention to the mean dude. "And you ! Can you please tell me what is happening ? You seem to know more than I do about this place and what is happening right now."

(Side note : My initial idea about Vivia's curse on her arm was it to be somewhat related to Bakuras, Initially thinking of it as some kind of "mana leach", which would draw from Vivia's arcane reservoir as Bakuras used his magic. If you do not which it to be related in any way. I will transform the curse in something a bit more minor @Kumii)

@Akihito

Bijou Tenkan

Bijou looked at Vivia, "Apologies for going off on you like that." He then noticed the mark on her arm, "Hmm, Well our resident Angel, Eshreal, says that long ago an Evil Being named Bakuras almost destroyed the world. It's said that's he's related to the God of Hell himself. And if this is true then this aura must be his return and that's bad news for all of us." He explained to both Tyril and Vivia.

@Akihito @Lil Carnage

Bakuras & Eshreal

He was a little disappointed that she refused his fight request, "To think you were so prideful before you became a half blood." The realm stayed however, "No, he couldn't care less about you anymore, you were careless, you got too power-hungry, essentially you dishonored him, you're right you can't go back, but honestly, I don't think he'd want you back, besides you've been replaced. Hades no longer thinks of you as a Demon Lord anymore." He looked at Eshreal and immediately recognized her, "It's you, I remember you. Surprised you managed to live and beat me. I'll give you that." He said.

Eshreal gritted her teeth, "Well, you put up a good fight." Then noticed a girl run up to her and asked her to do something, "There's nothing We or I can do alone.. not against him." She said.

@MidnightStar @Mori-Jin

She stuck her tongue out, "Father never liked me anyways. This makes no difference. And replaced? You and I both know no replacement could ever match me." She turned, seeing the strange person. "Oh who is this?"

"Well, that's what I thought at first, bu he actually did, and this new one is quite formidable. I had trouble taking them down. Even more so then you, you know how he likes to send new recruits through me for a combat test." He said, noticing the new girl as well, he scoffed, "I didn't want this much attention, "Also, I'm not a demon, I don't count myself among those uncivilized cur. I'm what's known as an Ethereal, something far more evil and far more powerful then a mere demon. Ethereals are something that were created when time began, while demons are young, Ethereals are thousands, if not, millions of years old."

@MidnightStar @Mori-Jin

"Well, that's what I thought at first, bu he actually did, and this new one is quite formidable. I had trouble taking them down. Even more so then you, you know how he likes to send new recruits through me for a combat test." He said, noticing the new girl as well, he scoffed, "I didn't want this much attention, "Also, I'm not a demon, I don't count myself among those uncivilized cur. I'm what's known as an Ethereal, something far more evil and far more powerful then a mere demon. Ethereals are something that were created when time began, while demons are young, Ethereals are thousands, if not, millions of years old."

@MidnightStar @Mori-Jin

She laughed, "Yeah right. Father always detested me, for centuries I tried to please him, I even became a Demon lord to satisfy his status qoe. But nothing ever got to that prick . . . And it's not like I'm as strong as I was when sealed. You'd be amazed how much training you can get when you don't have an entire quadrant of hell to rule over." She winced, "I swear the second I get my body and soul back, I'm going to rip the other 6 demon lords limb from limb." She glanced at the Angel, "Oh yeah. She's the bitch who wouldn't help my host."

The White Wolf

Wolf bit the inside of her cheek. She had heard of Ethereals but this was the first time she'd seen one. Her hands balled into a fist in anger. What was something like that doing here?! She raised her head her eyes the only thing showing, they flashed back and forth between her natural blue eyes and a bloody red color. She was prepared to attack if that thing tried anything. She didnt cared if she died, the citizens came first. it took all she had to hold her tongue and lashing out at the creature.

@Kumii @Mori-Jin

The White Wolf

Wolf bit the inside of her cheek. She had heard of Ethereals but this was the first time she'd seen one. Her hands balled into a fist in anger. What was something like that doing here?! She raised her head her eyes the only thing showing, they flashed back and forth between her natural blue eyes and a bloody red color. She was prepared to attack if that thing tried anything. She didnt cared if she died, the citizens came first. it took all she had to hold her tongue and lashing out at the creature.

@Kumii @Mori-Jin

The demon, while taking Kiaras body over, slowly turned to the strange person who stalked them. She cocked her head, "What is it you want?" She asked, letting some of her demon influence loose, just to scare her a bit. Though she let a bit too much out, a few plants around them dying. "Oops." She muttered. 

Users who are viewing this thread