Roleplay Area

Wren let out a shriek of pure terror. She struggled against Kaiju, struggling to kick her legs. That failed, and she wound up just thrashing about as she tried to call for help. She squirmed, screaming the whole time. Nothing seemed to work, and she began to cry. It was just like in that lab, and she did not like it. Nope, she was sobbing her head off and thrashing harder now. Wren could almost see the needle heading for her neck, even her arms. Kaiju's arms became the clamps to hold her to the table. To say the least, she was terrified. The little girl twisted her head away, straining harder against the much larger boy.

[FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']ネズミ[/FONT][FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']|[/FONT][FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']怪獣[/FONT]

It didn't take long for the boys to realize something was very wrong. 

Kaijū shifted his hold to become protective, while still ensuring no one would be hurt by the thrashing girl.

Nezumi switched back to his human form, and began to try and comfort Wren. He whispered a Japanese lullaby to her, and slowly but surely got Kaijū to loosen his hold on the girl, allowing her to break free easily, while still keeping her close enough that they could stop her from hurting someone.

[FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']ネズミ[/FONT][FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']|[/FONT][FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']怪獣[/FONT]

It didn't take long for the boys to realize something was very wrong. 

Kaijū shifted his hold to become protective, while still ensuring no one would be hurt by the thrashing girl.

Nezumi switched back to his human form, and began to try and comfort Wren. He whispered a Japanese lullaby to her, and slowly but surely got Kaijū to loosen his hold on the girl, allowing her to break free easily, while still keeping her close enough that they could stop her from hurting someone.

Wren squeezed her eyes shut, waving her arms a much as she could. "NO!" She screeched, preparing to shift again. Wren was not happy and she wasn't about to let either calm her down. "STAY 'WAY!"

"I'd prefer to sit at an empty table if that's fine with the both of you. I feel a bit overwhelmed with too many people around." Quinton looked around the cafeteria at the other students now attending Sky High, but this was only the morning. He bit his lip and went ahead of his group to claim one of the few empty tables, expecting Vivi and Emmi to follow behind him. As he walked over to the vacant table he took a quick glance at a boy on the floor with two other students tending to his knee. Quinton shrugged it off and sat down at the table. He wasn't starving but he was a little hungry, peckish is the more appropriate term.

Claire glanced at her door and sang a bit louder, seeing that no one was there. "Prendre mon temps, briser le pain, siroter le vin signifiait pour deux."  She sang, getting up and doing some dancing. No one was out there after all, and it would probably be that way until classes started. She did a small twirl like she was ice skating. "C'est une belle ville pour les sucs. Mais il faut que les lumières soient intelligentes pour ça, et je sais ... je sais que nous ne sommes pas amoureux. Mais nous aurions trompé cette vieille ville, avec la vue de nous. Réflexions du touriste, Seul .." The girl sang more, not holding back. 

Vivian sat down next to Quinton, seemingly staring judgmentally at the others in the cafeteria when in reality, he was just looking for any new students. Vivi turned towards Quinton "Were you here last year? I was. I don't think I saw you around. I didn't make many friends, though, so that might be it." He continued, not giving his friend a chance to respond, completely content with hearing himself talk. "I wasn't really paying attention to other people, but I would remember a pretty face like yours. Did we just not cross paths? What awful luck." He frowned, putting his head down on the table.

@TheStronkDoge

Emmi joined Quinton and Vivian at the unoccupied table, listening in on their "conversation". Vivi's pitiful attempts at flirting were kind of endearing in a strange way. Poor guy. 

Quinton pursed his lip and thought for a moment, oblivious to Vivi's flirty tone and words. "I may have saw you last year but I hadn't said hello unless we were in the same class. So we probably just had polar opposite paths as well as schedules." Quinton shrugged and pulled out his phone, he scrolled for a moment before showing the screen to Vivi. "Here was the schedule I had for last year, does any of this share similarities to yours?"

Vivian lifted his head and stared at the phone, moving so his face was only a few inches away from the screen. "I don't think so, but I can't say I remember last year's schedule all too well." He changed his focus onto Emmi. "What about you? Were you here last year? If this isn't your first year here then you should've been sorted as a sidekick or hero." Vivi said the last part to himself, pausing for a moment before continuing. "I'm a sidekick! It's kinda sad that I won't be in the spotlight much, but it's something!"

@TheStronkDoge @acidmisadventures

Finally, William found his dorm room, shoving the card forcefully into its slot and stomping in angrily. The room was pretty much empty, but it didn't bother him, he was used to desolate rooms.

dorm_room_move_in_500x374.jpg

He groaned as he saw the other bed. Will was definitely not a people person, at least, that's what his brothers said, but they weren't wrong. He was an aggressive pint-sized monster with a severe Napoleon complex, not a friendly upstanding citizen. Setting his bag down on the bed to the right of the drawers, he began making himself at home, folding his clothes neatly and stuffing them in the top drawer. After organizing everything the way he wanted, he walked out the door and closed it behind him. Now, where the fuck was the cafeteria?

Wren squeezed her eyes shut, waving her arms a much as she could. "NO!" She screeched, preparing to shift again. Wren was not happy and she wasn't about to let either calm her down. "STAY 'WAY!"

Kaijū calmly stated, "I'll let you go if you calm down!"

Nezumi nodded in agreement, and said, "Take deep breath..."

Kaijū relaxed his grip on the girl, allowing her to break away easily. He still kept her relatively close, tonsure she would not hurt his brother.

Nezumi was a bit too close to the girl, but he was fast an could easily dodge her if needed.

"No, this is my first year. I'm sure being a sidekick isn't that bad," Emmi said in response to Vivi. She had no idea if she was going to be placed as a hero or a sidekick, but she had a feeling it would turn out to be the latter. In her eyes, her powers aren't hugely impressive. She didn't care, though, as being in the limelight with all those expectations wasn't exactly her style. 

@KaiserTM

Kaijū calmly stated, "I'll let you go if you calm down!"

Nezumi nodded in agreement, and said, "Take deep breath..."

Kaijū relaxed his grip on the girl, allowing her to break away easily. He still kept her relatively close, tonsure she would not hurt his brother.

Nezumi was a bit too close to the girl, but he was fast an could easily dodge her if needed.

Wren took several breaths, looking at the two with a mix of fear and anger. She stayed near Kaiju, but only to make sure she could easily attack. It was like those many gun stand offs. Wren was just waiting until she needed to use her reflexes, meaning she was tense. A slight movement from Nezumi caused her to freak... By freak, I meant shift. Wren quickly changed to a tiny green anole lizard, using her new size to run under a bed. She wasn't going to come out unless she had a clear path to the door.

Ember spent a few moments looking around the cafeteria for a place to sit, before spotting two boys about her age and a girl with purple hair sitting beside them.  She made her way over, plopping herself down beside Emmi, a big, warm smile upon her face.  "Hello there!  You guys excited for classes or what?"  she asked, practically radiating positivity.  "Oh!  I'm Ember by the way, how about you guys?"  She asked, smiling.  She brushed some of her wild, red hair out of her face, regretting not have putting much effort into taking care of it that morning.  She had been excited for school, and forgot before she had left.  Plus... there really was no place she would rather be than school.  She stayed with her father's sister during the summers, in her apartment in the city.  Things weren't too bad, and her aunt was as nice as she could be, but money was always tight, and Ember couldn't meet any of her friends from school easily, and despite however nice she was, she couldn't get along with the other kids who lived in  the apartment building.  Her aunt also was terrified of her niece's powers, so she couldn't use them all too freely during the summer, but at school, she was free, especially during combat exercises.

Emmi slightly jumped when Ember sat herself at their table, but was delighted to have another person join. The more, the merrier! "Hello!" she exclaimed. "Nice to meet you. I'm Emmi." She didn't bother to answer her question about to them about classes, though. Not knowing what to expect out of them just added to the discomfort of joining a new school. Sky High was full of opportunity, yes, but her nerves took over like they seem to do so often. However, she hid this with a calm demeanor and a warm smile; she couldn't risk alienating her new potential friends. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Echo stood off in a corner, watching everything. Her new friends had all just sort of left or had to deal with something else, so she had to make a new one. It wasn't a bother to her, she just flapped her wings a couple of times before 

Vivian lifted his head and stared at the phone, moving so his face was only a few inches away from the screen. "I don't think so, but I can't say I remember last year's schedule all too well." He changed his focus onto Emmi. "What about you? Were you here last year? If this isn't your first year here then you should've been sorted as a sidekick or hero." Vivi said the last part to himself, pausing for a moment before continuing. "I'm a sidekick! It's kinda sad that I won't be in the spotlight much, but it's something!"

@TheStronkDoge @acidmisadventures

Finally, William found his dorm room, shoving the card forcefully into its slot and stomping in angrily. The room was pretty much empty, but it didn't bother him, he was used to desolate rooms.

dorm_room_move_in_500x374.jpg

He groaned as he saw the other bed. Will was definitely not a people person, at least, that's what his brothers said, but they weren't wrong. He was an aggressive pint-sized monster with a severe Napoleon complex, not a friendly upstanding citizen. Setting his bag down on the bed to the right of the drawers, he began making himself at home, folding his clothes neatly and stuffing them in the top drawer. After organizing everything the way he wanted, he walked out the door and closed it behind him. Now, where the fuck was the cafeteria?

Remmy stood outside his new door, Will's door, and slowly reached up to knock. Then he turned and saw Will. Every hair on his body seemed to stand up and his face flushed brightly as he took in the boy. Stupid stupid thoughts! Think something else! Remmy mentally cried before sort of shuffled over to Will with wide eyes. "U-Um, sorry to bother you... I-I think you-you're my room mate?" He slowly trailed off, voice nearly non existent as he tried to look anywhere but Will's eyes as his heart raced around the ribcage. 

"Hi hi, Ember! I'm Vivian, but you can call me Vivi." Vivian practically draped himself across the table as he leaned close to Ember. He frowned and huffed as he took a closer look at the girl. "You have such pretty hair." A jealous whine, but it was all in good fun.

@SirDerpingtonIV

William raised an eyebrow at the new person. He couldn't hear what the stranger was saying and that made him irritated, but he let it slide. "What? I think you're gonna have to speak up a bit, babe." He snapped his fingers in front of the other's face, the last word being an offhand comment. At the second snap, he disappeared. "Fuck me." Will sighed. "On the bright side, my ugly mug won't be distracting you." He spoke with a Spanish accent, faint enough so he could be understood, but thick enough so it was clearly present, a result of growing up in a mostly latino household.

@Echo Dreamsong

Lamana looked scared to new school where her father had drop her whit her laptop and bag of clothes. Father cheered her saying that he would stay at town and that she could always chat whit her mother when she would have freetime.

Inside she was given keycard and one of teachers leaded her to her room and show how to open door.

165f76089655a87ece19200593b75da4.jpg

Inside room Lamana put her laptop on desk to charge, bag on bed. After looking around her room she noticed time and pick up schoolmap, that had translated to japanese to help her first days and then started walking towards cafeteria.

Quinton looked over at Ember. "Yeah.. hello, Ember." There was an awkward hesitation between the last two words of his greeting. It would've appeared rude in tone if Ember had taken it that way but Quinton thought he had been rather nice by saying hello. "I'm Quinton." He slid his phone back into his pocket after Vivi was done looking at it and after he had shut it off. "School isn't exciting exactly but it isn't boring.. it's just.." He trailed off in search for the right word or expression. "time-consuming in a neutral manner."

@SirDerpingtonIV

"Hi hi, Ember! I'm Vivian, but you can call me Vivi." Vivian practically draped himself across the table as he leaned close to Ember. He frowned and huffed as he took a closer look at the girl. "You have such pretty hair." A jealous whine, but it was all in good fun.

@SirDerpingtonIV

William raised an eyebrow at the new person. He couldn't hear what the stranger was saying and that made him irritated, but he let it slide. "What? I think you're gonna have to speak up a bit, babe." He snapped his fingers in front of the other's face, the last word being an offhand comment. At the second snap, he disappeared. "Fuck me." Will sighed. "On the bright side, my ugly mug won't be distracting you." He spoke with a Spanish accent, faint enough so he could be understood, but thick enough so it was clearly present, a result of growing up in a mostly latino household.

@Echo Dreamsong

Remmy stared around in confusion, backing up against the door. "F-first of all! Do-don't call me babe! A-and I'm, um, y-your roommate!" Remmy squeaked, seeming to be trying to disappear like William. The most that really happened was a bit of rain falling from the ceiling in response to his anger. "I-I'm Remmy... You are?" He asked, brushing the hair from his face only to look at the ground. Why! Even his accent is cute! God dammit! He thought angrily as a light blush crossed his face.

Lamana looked scared to new school where her father had drop her whit her laptop and bag of clothes. Father cheered her saying that he would stay at town and that she could always chat whit her mother when she would have freetime.

Inside she was given keycard and one of teachers leaded her to her room and show how to open door.

Inside room Lamana put her laptop on desk to charge, bag on bed. After looking around her room she noticed time and pick up schoolmap, that had translated to japanese to help her first days and then started walking towards cafeteria.

Echo flapped her wings, standing quietly outside the doors. She had left a bit ago to try and calm down after her friends all up and left her, that wasn't working well. Her brown hair was a bit disheveled and her feathers didn't have their usual splendor. Stress had a rapid effect on those things. When she turned slightly, she noticed a small girl and frowned. "Hey, you alright there sweetie? Are you lost?" She asked softly, her eyes shining a bit. Echo really liked kids.

Lamana startles sudden voice and looks up from her map to harpy that talked to her. She had never seen anything like her before, even though she was seen "gifted" people at her parents workplace. 

"I'm going to cafeteria."

Lamana didn't notice that she speaked Japanese to girl that she stared.

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
William crossed his arms. "I'm Will. You can do whatever you want with the room as long as it doesn't involve moving my stuff. It's practically empty and doesn't have any blankets, but I've got one in my bag, so I'm good." He looked around. "Do you know where the cafeteria is? I lost my map." That was a lie. He didn't even have a map in the first place, he was too prideful to pick it up at the front desk. To make it worse, his sense of direction was almost nonexistent.

@Echo Dreamsong

Lamana startles sudden voice and looks up from her map to harpy that talked to her. She had never seen anything like her before, even though she was seen "gifted" people at her parents workplace. 

"I'm going to cafeteria."

Lamana didn't notice that she speaked Japanese to girl that she stared.

@Echo Dreamsong

Echo frowned, looking a bit puzzled. She slowly reached out and picked up a flower with her hands while her wings folded onto her back "Sweetie, I don't understand what you said..."

William crossed his arms. "I'm Will. You can do whatever you want with the room as long as it doesn't involve moving my stuff. It's practically empty and doesn't have any blankets, but I've got one in my bag, so I'm good." He looked around. "Do you know where the cafeteria is? I lost my map." That was a lie. He didn't even have a map in the first place, he was too prideful to pick it up at the front desk. To make it worse, his sense of direction was almost nonexistent.

@Echo Dreamsong

Remmy sighed, crossing his arms. "I-I guess I do... B-but you were rude! Why should I help you?" It was at think moment Remmy knew, he messed up... He stared at Will in terror, eyes wide and shaking. He should not have said that"

Echo frowned, looking a bit puzzled. She slowly reached out and picked up a flower with her hands while her wings folded onto her back "Sweetie, I don't understand what you said..."

Lamana blushed slighty understanding that she had speak wrong language.

"Cafe"

Lamana showed her map and pointed to cafeteria.

Lamana blushed slighty understanding that she had speak wrong language.

"Cafe"

Lamana showed her map and pointed to cafeteria.

Echo stared at the girl for a moment before nodding. "You're not from America, right? It's okay. I know a lot of people like that... Do you like it here?" She asked, looking at Lamana. Then Echo smiled at Lamana and extended a hand. "Wanna walk with me?

Users who are viewing this thread