• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Roleplay Area

Zack raised his eyebrows a bit in concern when he saw Ren about to fall before Leo caught him. He sighs quietly in relief, understanding what Ren was going through. In his first few actual battles, Zack felt equally dizzy and discombobulated, not having been use to the speed of an Orbital Frame. He crosses his arms casually as he continues looking at Ren and Leo, still clutching Adalia's data pad in his right hand.

"I know what ya mean, Ren. Don't worry, though, you'll get used to it rather quickly."

TESS makes a slight ahem before Zack lets out a knowing gasp.

"Oh, right. I- We, should introduce ourselves properly. Name's Zack Tristano. Just call me Zack, though."

"And I'm TESS, the AI of Eclipse."

"Nice to meet you two." Leo said, still supporting a tired Ren. "Hey... do me a favor and wait here. I need to take Ren to the infirmary..."

With that, Leo lent Ren his shoulder, helping him walk along and out of the hangar.

"Uh, alright."

Zack sighs in slight relief as he looks at Eclipse, smiling lightly.

"That guy seems pretty cool, if you ask me."

"Mhm."

Eclipse's cockpit opens up, allowing for Zack to hop back in. He stretches his arms before leaning back in his seat, folding his hands behind his head. He makes sure to put down Adalia's data pad on his right beforehand. TESS speaks to Zack in a curious tone.

"So...what do you think we should do with the data pad?"

"Hand it over to the Space Force, obviously. There's a few other stuff on it that they might want, but more importantly, I don't wanna keep something that belonged to Adalia..."

Zack says Adalia's name with a sting of venom to his tone, clearly disgusted even mentioning her name. TESS makes an affirmative hum.

"Mmh..."

"Hmm...well, time to wait for that guy to get back..."

"Yep."

Zack nods his head idly before closing his eyes, resting for a bit while waiting for Leo to come back.

A few minutes later, however, Leo was not the one to return. Instead was a task force of several armed soldiers. They quickly gather underneath the Orbital Frame and point their guns up towards the cockpit.

"Hey!" The captain of the team said. "You're up there, aren't you? Come down!"

Zack flutters his eyes open as he hears the voices of the soldiers outside. He groans lightly.

"Alright, alright...so much for relaxing after a huge battle...TESS, open up the cockpit."

"Hrm..."

"Relax, TESS. They're not Neo BAHRAM. If they were, they would've probably had just blown us up already."

TESS makes a sigh before the cockpit pixelates open. Zack stands up with his arms out, clutching Adalia's data pad in his right hand visibly. Zack looks down, looking at the armed soldiers on the lower level.

"Uh, TESS? I'm gonna need a lower down, if ya don't mind."

If TESS could roll her eyes, she would've. Eclipse's left hand moves next to the cockpit, and Zack proceeds to step onto it. TESS then lowers Zack down to the level where the soldiers were on, and he slowly steps down, looking directly at the soldiers with a blank face and with his arms still held up.

"Thanks TESS."

"No problem, but please, do be safe..."

Zack lightly smiles, able to sense TESS's concern. He keeps eye contact with the captain of the task force team in front of him.

"So...I guess you guys are here to detain me for questioning or something?"

"That's right." The captain said, the guards still aiming their guns, but less threateningly so. "Glad to see you're so cooperative... don't have to use force or anything like that.

"This guy's Neo BAHRAM." One of the guards says. "Why shouldn't we beat him to hell?"

"We'd be in trouble if we did." The captain said. "You know that. Even besides the breaking of war treaties and all that. The old Geneva accords still apply to a lot of things, you know."

"Right..." The guard sighs.

"You were looking for a fight, weren't you?" Another guard says.

"I can't stand having two Neo BAHRAM with us... after the things they've done?"

"That's enough." The captain ordered, silencing his men and gesturing for Zack to hold out his arms. "I'm gonna have to put the cuffs on a bit tight. Sorry about that."

Zack arches his eyebrow a bit at hearing the one guard's wish of wanting to beat him up for being a part of Neo BAHRAM. He couldn't blame him, though. After what he read in Project Obsolescence, he could only imagine what else Neo BAHRAM has done in the past. Zack returns his neutral face before holding his arms forward, holding Adalia's data pad in both his hands now.

"Well, if I didn't want to be cooperative, I wouldn't have even tried to escape Neo BAHRAM. Also, don't worry about it. Unlike you guys, Neo BAHRAM would've had me as a bullet riddled corpse on the floor if they had captured me. Or even worse..."

Zack briefly thinks back to Adalia and what she would've done. He shakes his head lightly, casting away the thoughts deep into his mind. He keeps his arms stretched forward, waiting to be cuffed.

The captain took the data pad from Zack's hands before cuffing him, binding both his hands together before looking at the pad.

"I suppose this is the information you mentioned..." The guard shrugged and didn't look at any of the contents. "I'll make sure this gets to the proper people. Right now, just come with us."

"Alright."

As Zack proceeds to follow the guards to wherever they are taking him, TESS can only remain concerned for him, and even a bit angry at the Space Force. They help 'em out by giving them blueprints to a new Neo BAHRAM orbital frame and aiding them when escaping Neo BAHRAM's Deimos base, and their thanks is by cuffing Zack and bringing him in for interrogation.

"If only they knew what he had to do just to even get them that information..."

TESS makes a sigh before entering rest mode, now waiting for Zack to return.

Ren rubs his head, the headache passing soon after pain relievers were administrated. He was in the infirmary of the ship. He sighs and sits up on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" A doctor asks him.

"Better..." He said, shaking his head a bit. "Where's Leo?"

"He went back to check on that defector, I think..." She said. "I'm not sure..."

Ren begins to get up off the bed, but the doctor quickly stops him.

"I'm sorry, but you can't leave just yet." She said. "We need to make sure you're well."

"I'm fine." Ren said stubbornly. "I need to see that runner."

"I... I'm sorry, I can't let you out without authorization."

"Whose?"

"Either the head doctor here or the captain of the ship." She said. "So just sit tight for now, okay?"

Ren sighs and gets back on the bed. It'd probably make things more complicated if he continued to argue...

Meanwhile, back on the Deimos space station, enraged screams of anger can be heard from Adalia's quarters. Sounds of glass breaking and metal clattering can be heard loudly as well. Two guards armed with pistols guard the door to her quarters, their faces showing signs of fear. Ever since Zack and Eclipse had escaped with the aid of the Space Force and Ren, Adalia was dead silent as she had left the control center, her eyes cold as her face looked crazed and filled with hate. It was only until she had entered her quarters that she began letting out her aggression, and the guards were there to make sure no one would try to interrupt her. The last thing they needed was for her to start shooting her subordinates in rage.

Eventually, the shattering and screaming from Adalia's quarters died down. Adalia was still fuming, her hands firmly planted on her now disheveled desk that was covered in stained blood, shattered glass, and dented metal. Her hands were bleeding, all bruised up and bloodied from letting out rage. Her eyes were cold and filled with anger as she stares down at the center of the desk. Her whole room was a mess, with torn clothes and broken glass sprawled all over the floor. She couldn't believe how not only did they fail to stop Zack and Eclipse from escaping, but that he was helped by the Space Force itself. No matter what they threw out them, even with their new Orbital Frame, they still failed to successfully capture him and Eclipse. All because of Ren and Tsukuyomi...

"Not again...not again, damn it!...I...will not...let them get away with this..."

Adalia grips the sides of her desk tightly as her face contorts into a crazed look, a wicked grin plastered on her face as her eyes look twisted and filled with manic.

"I'll make sure every single Space Force member and person on Earth is dead...every, single, ONE!!!"

Razel Serandal sighed as he walked down the hallway, still in his pilot's uniform. He was headed towards Adalia's chambers when he heard the ruckus being made all the way from down the hallway. He shook his head as he approached both the guards on post.

"I was looking for Adalia, but it wasn't too hard to find her with all the screaming." He said. "Mind if I go in?"

The two guards looked at Razel before looking at each other, exchanging looks that said 'This guy really wants to die today, doesn't he?' But considering how things had gone silent in Adalia's quarters for quite some time now, and the fact that they were aware of Razel's reputation due to talks from the crew members on the station, both guards step aside, allowing for him to pass through. The guard on the left speaks into his radio discretely.

"Overseer Adalia, Razel Serandal wishes to speak to you."

Inside, Adalia hears the guard on her headset, which she miraculously managed not to smash apart as it was secured around her head. With a loud exhale, she speaks in a dead pan tone.

"Let him in..."

The guard nods firmly as the door opens up, allowing for Razel to enter. Adalia's quarters were still a mess, with shattered glass and torn clothing still sprawled out on the floor. Clearly, she was pissed as all hell. Adalia looks directly at the opened door, staring directly at Razel. Her eyes were still a bit crazed, and she had a look of anger and frustration still plastered on her face. She clears her throat, standing behind her disheveled desk. She spoke in as formal as a tone she could, though it sounded as if she was speaking with a lowly growl to her voice.

"What is that you want, Razel..."

Razel can't help but smile at the whole scene... seeing a superior officer in such a mess really tickled him in a way. He observed the scene before him. Everything really was trashed... things were strewn all over the ground and the chair to Adalia's desk was tipped over with one leg missing. Adalia herself wasn't in any better shape, her hair disheveled and her posture not nearly as composed as it ought to be. He chuckled lightly, putting a hand to his chin.

"You know, acting out like this is unbecoming of a commander." He said. "I wonder how people would react if they saw their commanding officer in such a loss of composure."

Adalia grits her teeth and growls, annoyed by Razel's remarks. As ruthless of a pilot he may have been, she hated his personality. He just sounded so snobbish and agitating, traits that she hated seeing in a solider of Neo BAHRAM. She would've had him discharged from Neo BAHRAM were it not for the fact that he was the station's only Runner at their disposable at the moment. She replied in a venomous tone, clearly not up with having any of his shit right now.

"Watch you tongue, Runner. Unless you want to become nothing but another corpse of a smartass soldier, I'd shut that snarky trap of yours. And furthermore, just because you're capable of piloting an Orbital Frame doesn't make you my equal. At the end of the day, I'm still your commanding Overseer, and I expect you to be obedient and respectable in my presence."

Adalia exhales through her nose before fixing her hair, straightening it out before making her posture much more composed, standing up straight with her hands behind her back. She looks directly at Razel with a firm, questioning look.

"Now with all that said, what is the reason you have come to my quarters?"

Razel put his hands out in a resigned shrug and smiled.

"Right, right, of course, commander." He said before letting his arms drop to his sides. "I was just visiting to find out when I'm going to be sortied again. That one Space Force runner was pretty fun to fight. It's too bad you made me head back before I could really start enjoying it."

Adalia arches her eyebrows a bit, unsurprised. She knew how much Razel loved fighting, maybe even too much...

"Hmph, I'm sure you were. Well sorry to upset you, Razel, but we still haven't decided when you are to sortie once more. No doubt that Zack and the Eclipse escaped with the Space Force back to Earth, and unless you want to die, it would be ill-advised to launch an attack on them right away. Unless we can garner enough forces for an all-out invasion on Earth and formulate a plan to effectively win the invasion, you won't be fighting that filthy Space Force Runner any time soon."

Razel crossed his arms and sighed.

"Well, that sucks..." He said. "So we bumping up the plan ahead of schedule or what? What about Amaterasu's runner? What was her name again..."

"Alrize Seylliume. She's currently on Earth undercover as a citizen so that she could spy on Ren. Considering recent events, however, we may need to pull her out of the mission sooner than expected. With our station's forces in shambles, we need as many units as possible, and Alrize is too important of a Runner to be gone for a long period of time."

Adalia sighs in frustration, rubbing her forehead with her right hand.

"All this because of that damned Zack...now I have two traitors whose heads I want on a silver platter..."

"Oh, I'd love to fight both of them... besides, I have to pay Ren back properly for taking off in my frame."

Razel then turns around and leaves Adalia's quarters, turning back to speak one more time before leaving.

"I'll be on standby. Just don't keep me waiting for too long."

He then heads back down the hall the way he came.

As the door closes, Adalia looks down at the floor, her frown returning. She thinks to herself, affirming to herself that...

"Soon, Adalia...soon you'll have Zack and Ren executed for their treason against Neo BAHRAM...and you..."

Adalia smiles wickedly once more, pleased with her positive thoughts. Standing up straight, she heads for the bathroom, needing to clean herself up. She still had some blood on her hands that needed to be washed off...

Meanwhile, Zack was sitting in a chair with a table in front of him, his hands still cuffed. He has his attention on the captain of the guard squad, still retaining his slightly calm face.

"So...what is it you guys want to know?"

Last edited:
"Wait up a minute." One of the two guards in the room said.

Before long, another officer came into the room, different from the guard captain from before, and looking to be of higher rank. He was holding the PDA that Zack had in his possession. It was on. Presumably he'd already gone through the information on it. He sat down in the chair across from Zack at the table and continued going through the files.

"Pretty heavy stuff." He said. "This frame that they're building is years ahead of the Raptor... to think they could make such a leap in weaponry in such a short amount of time... our Durandals wouldn't stand a chance."

The man then put the PDA down onto the table before leaning forward, his elbows on the table and his hands clasped together in front of his face.

"I hope you understand the situation you're in, here. Further, I want to make clear the situation we're in. This information you've brought is definitely vital, but I hope you understand that you can't just walk away from Neo BAHRAM just like that. Ren Silber was sketchy enough, but he wasn't a Runner. I'm sure you've killed plenty of out comrades without even realizing it."

The man leaned back in the chair and crossed his legs.

"A lot of people on this ship would rather shoot you than anything else. Even if you've realized the error of your ways, it's not like you can take anything you've done back. That being said, you're a prisoner of war for the time being, until we get back to Earth and the higher-ups decide what to do with you. You'll be kept in an isolation cell on the ship until that time. Understand?"

Zack made a grim face of remorse as he took in the officer's words, briefly looking down in shame. He knew the man's words was right. He knew that there was no way of reverting the past, no way to bring back the Space Force pilots that he had killed when he was still aligned with Neo BAHRAM. It was a weight that he was going to have to carry now...

Exhaling shakily, Zack looks back up at the officer, nodding his head, his face still filled with remorse and even showing faint signs of tears in his eyes.

"Understood..."

"Great." The man says. "Now, onto the actual interrogation."

He points to the data pad.

"This PDA contains detailed blueprints and schematics for multiple Neo BAHRAM frames, including your own. Tsukuyomi as well as its sister frame, however, are not included in here. But the real interesting bit are the two frames currently unknown to us. One is a mass production unit, named Skoll. It's a pretty unique frame, and looks to be able to outperform class C frames from the 10 years ago despite being mass produced. According to this, it hasn't gone into mass production, yet, and is still in the testing phase. Do you know anything else important about this frame?"

"I don't, sir. I never even heard of this Skoll frame until finding it's blueprint in the data pad. However, when I was escaping with the Space Force, we did face an Orbital Frame I hadn't seen before. It went really fast, like, lightning fast, practically. I couldn't even land a dent into it before it sliced off one of the Eclipse's thrusters and sent me barreling through space uncontrollably. I'm not sure if it was this Skoll frame, but the frame we fought was the only one of it's kind it seemed, since no other frames similar to it showed up, so it could've been a Skoll. Again, I'm not entirely sure. I'm only a Runner, not one of Neo BAHRAM's technicians who would've known about this Skoll frame."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back