ROLEPLAY AREA

SORAK 

Syn stood in the town square, leaning on a wall and chewing on a piece of fruit while reading an old book. Her hood was over her eyes and she looked rather mysterious. It had been two weeks since the last dragon attack, and she was still trying to figure out what caused these Titanic beasts to attack a human settlement after three hundred years of peace. Others looked at her strangely when she struck up a conversation about Dragons, so she kept to herself and her weapons........

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INTERACT AND MOVE ABOUT THE TOWN 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mason scoffed after a guard puffed up their chest as he walked by them, Cloak trailing a little behind as it flapped. He knew if someone saw him, he'd be questioned weather it be good or bad. He was only here due to a feeling things were changing.

In time he stopped but was too late as wind lifted his cloak's hood up and his bright orange hair peaked out before he could stop it. He hissed, pulling it back down as his weapons clinked from his sudden movement before he leaned against a fruit stand, cursing. 

Back when he was the second in command, he was known for three primary things. His weapons, His age and his bright orange hair. If anyone saw his hair, they'd know he was by and he had been missing for some time now. Mason was wanted on top of it and he didn't care one bit.

tumblr_na1wruk8MP1tbpb55o1_r2_500.png

Rein Aragon /\ Sorak

"Milord, this might not be the best time to visit Sorak," a man clad in armor said, following closely behind a blonde haired teen. "Is it because of the dragons?" Rein asked while glancing over his shoulder to the bodyguard. "Why yes *Prince Aragon," the guard replied, but the Prince let out a laugh, "you jest! Sorak is full of the strongest warriors that travel these lands, the dragon would have trouble with burning this place to the ground." He laughed.

What exactly are we doing here Milord?" The second guard asked, "oh I forgot to tell you," Rein replied, "we're heading to Ruzen," the prince announced and both of the guardsame stopped in their tracks. "W-wait Milord! We can't let you go there!" The first guard said quickly, but Rein shrugged it off. "But first we shall find some able bodied warriors," Rein announced before continuing down the street. The two guards looked at each other before following after the prince.

* Rein isn't the biggest fan of his first name, so some people just call him Aragon.

~Syn~

Synda Rose looked up from her book and raised an eyebrow as she heard two clanking guards in armor and the sound of a boyish laughter. Her head turned that way and she smiled to see the Prince and his bodyguards. "Hmm..." She closed her book and pulled her hood lower down over her face. Her cloak made her look like a slim, lanky man when wrapped just right, so she worked on that when the guards had passed her. She pulled her hood low enough over her eyes that she concealed most of her face in shadow, then put her book in her satchel and began to quietly trail the young prince.

"You can go. I'll close up on my own later." Brenna nodded and cleaned up her work bench. "On one condition though." The head weaponsmith dumped a small pile of sharped knives on her bench. "Bring these to the tavern that's not too far from here." He walked away leaving his past apprentice to scowl at the knives. There was nothing Brenna loathed more than bringing the knives back to the tavern. Well... there were actually plenty of things Brenna loathed more but this wasn't too much of a pleasant experience. She steeled herself up before carefully picking up the pile and set off. The street wasn't too crowded at the moment so it, thankfully, wasn't too hard to make her way to her destination. Okay, the plan is to go in, drop them off, get out as fast as possible. She glared at the door for a moment before pushing it open.

The inside was a cacophony of sounds each one worse than the last. She pushed her way through the drunkards towards the main counter where she dropped the pile. As soon as the last sharp weapon was on the counter she whirled and started her hasty retreat. She was just about to leave when one of the knives thunked into the door beside her head. Turning she glared at the smug face of the server. "Brenna! Good of you to join us. We were looking for something short and fat to aim for. Get over here." And this was why she loathed the tavern. She wanted nothing more than to split the man's skull with her axe but that wouldn't be good for business. Instead she stared the man in the eye and pushed open the door to leave. He scowled and picked up another knife but Brenna was faster. Snarling she yanked the knife from the door and sent it whirling back towards the server. She turned and left, not even watching as her knife pinned the server's arm to the wall behind him.

Outside she was treated to a sight. Royal guards. Now what are they doing here? From the corner of her eye she saw a flash of bright orange hair and watched as someone hastily covered it up. He looked like the man on the posters, some guard gone rogue or something like that. Brenna pretended not to notice. Turning him in would be more trouble than it was worth. "You know, you can buy a tonic in the market that changes your hair colour. If you go around like you are right now you'll be lying in a pool of blood while your head rolls down the street in no time. Unless that's the look you're going for. I don't think it'll suit you though."

@The Broken Mind

"You can go. I'll close up on my own later." Brenna nodded and cleaned up her work bench. "On one condition though." The head weaponsmith dumped a small pile of sharped knives on her bench. "Bring these to the tavern that's not too far from here." He walked away leaving his past apprentice to scowl at the knives. There was nothing Brenna loathed more than bringing the knives back to the tavern. Well... there were actually plenty of things Brenna loathed more but this wasn't too much of a pleasant experience. She steeled herself up before carefully picking up the pile and set off. The street wasn't too crowded at the moment so it, thankfully, wasn't too hard to make her way to her destination. Okay, the plan is to go in, drop them off, get out as fast as possible. She glared at the door for a moment before pushing it open.

The inside was a cacophony of sounds each one worse than the last. She pushed her way through the drunkards towards the main counter where she dropped the pile. As soon as the last sharp weapon was on the counter she whirled and started her hasty retreat. She was just about to leave when one of the knives thunked into the door beside her head. Turning she glared at the smug face of the server. "Brenna! Good of you to join us. We were looking for something short and fat to aim for. Get over here." And this was why she loathed the tavern. She wanted nothing more than to split the man's skull with her axe but that wouldn't be good for business. Instead she stared the man in the eye and pushed open the door to leave. He scowled and picked up another knife but Brenna was faster. Snarling she yanked the knife from the door and sent it whirling back towards the server. She turned and left, not even watching as her knife pinned the server's arm to the wall behind him.

Outside she was treated to a sight. Royal guards. Now what are they doing here? From the corner of her eye she saw a flash of bright orange hair and watched as someone hastily covered it up. He looked like the man on the posters, some guard gone rogue or something like that. Brenna pretended not to notice. Turning him in would be more trouble than it was worth. "You know, you can buy a tonic in the market that changes your hair colour. If you go around like you are right now you'll be lying in a pool of blood while your head rolls down the street in no time. Unless that's the look you're going for. I don't think it'll suit you though."

@The Broken Mind

Mason snorted. "They can attempt it." He replied. This girl had just thrown a object at something and come from the tavern. "Maybe you should throw things with more feness and look at where it lands." 

Mason smirked as he caught the royal prince before he saw someone in an ally, aiming at the prince. "Aragon get down!" Mason called out as he shoved the girl out of his way, hood falling down as he rushed forward and snagged his dagger, throwing it at the assassin who howled as the dagger sunk into his soft flesh, crushing bones as it then flared up in flames.

"MOVE!" The teen shouted as he vaulted over a stand. He then kicked the older man's right hand,  weapon flying off as the hand was pinned on the ground before Mason smashed his head against the building with his left leg, stunning him.

"You really gotta cloak your blade's reflection against the sun." He commented, spitting towards the cart he vaulted earlier, the saliva bubbling from the heat as his hair moved a bit in the slight breeze, his cloak flapping.

Being caught was worth it as long as no one was hurt. Too bad he would just push the guards to the ground and run. Mason was prepared as he didn't really like Sorak due to it having so many who got in disputes over trading and selling. 

Looking down at the man, Mason cracked his knuckles, one question revertabrating in his mind that he spoke aloud. "What do you think you're doing eh?"

@Captain Spooks @sitanomoto @CasualDragon

Syn was surprised as Mason Flames, the rogue guard, tackled an assassin to the ground. She kept her distance, knowing that this particular rogue wasn't very friendly towards newcomers. She watched the Prince and his guards for a moment before noticing another assassin creeping towards them. Thinking quickly, she removed her book from her satchel and threw it with deadly accuracy at the assassin. It hit him square in the forehead, knocking him out. The book landed in the dirt, cover up, and The title read DRAGONOLOGY~ A Study In The Ways Of Draconic Beings. Syn looked up at the others to see if anyone else had noticed as she walked over quickly to the book and hurriedly put it in her satchel again. 

Studying dragons was a very unpopular occupation at the moment, seeing as how these great beasts started attacking two weeks ago. She had been publicly ridiculed about her choice of study, and for that reason she tended to hide her books. @Captain Spooks @The Broken Mind @CasualDragon

93f4a2235606e97f477814b098cb59ae.jpg

Rein Aragon /\ Sorak

"Aragon get down!" A familiar voice called out from amongst the crowd, and out of the corner of his eye Rein could see a hooded man I'm the alley, but his trow was interrupted by a teen with bright orange hair, "Mason?" Rein mumbled as the former second in command of the royal guard talked down the assasin.

Another assasin was preparing to attack, but a book came flying out of nowhere to hut the assasin in the face and effectively knocking the man out. Looks like Sorak is full of tough warriors. Preparing for another assasin Rein pulled out his sword and without skipping a beat the two guard darted off, abandoning the prince.

"Wow... thanks guys," Rein mumbled as he watched them sprint down the street. He wasn't sure if they were apart of the assassination attempt or if they were against going near any dragons. He couldn't blame them anyways, they probably had a family to look after.

Approaching Mason who was standing over the assasin and seemingly terrogation him. "You defected from my royal guard, but it still looks like you have the will to protect me," Rein chuckled, teasing him a little.

Synda pulled down her hood, revealing her long brown hair and feminine features. Her ears, slightly pointed, were hidden beneath her hair and her bright aqua blue eyes were full of Kindness and interest. "Milord, did I hear you correctly when you said that you were headed for Ruzen?" She asked, sounding extremely interested. This would be a wonderful opportunity to study the dragon's body... However morbid that sounds, it may help me understand these creatures more. 

93f4a2235606e97f477814b098cb59ae.jpg

Rein Aragon /\ Sorak

"Aragon get down!" A familiar voice called out from amongst the crowd, and out of the corner of his eye Rein could see a hooded man I'm the alley, but his trow was interrupted by a teen with bright orange hair, "Mason?" Rein mumbled as the former second in command of the royal guard talked down the assasin.

Another assasin was preparing to attack, but a book came flying out of nowhere to hut the assasin in the face and effectively knocking the man out. Looks like Sorak is full of tough warriors. Preparing for another assasin Rein pulled out his sword and without skipping a beat the two guard darted off, abandoning the prince.

"Wow... thanks guys," Rein mumbled as he watched them sprint down the street. He wasn't sure if they were apart of the assassination attempt or if they were against going near any dragons. He couldn't blame them anyways, they probably had a family to look after.

Approaching Mason who was standing over the assasin and seemingly terrogation him. "You defected from my royal guard, but it still looks like you have the will to protect me," Rein chuckled, teasing him a little.

Synda pulled down her hood, revealing her long brown hair and feminine features. Her ears, slightly pointed, were hidden beneath her hair and her bright aqua blue eyes were full of Kindness and interest. "Milord, did I hear you correctly when you said that you were headed for Ruzen?" She asked, sounding extremely interested. This would be a wonderful opportunity to study the dragon's body... However morbid that sounds, it may help me understand these creatures more. 

"You never got my message then." Mason stated, looking at Aragon. "I left because of the corruption and rather i left then faced conspiracy against the royal family as i took down people in the royal guard." Mason replied. His true reasons he kept to himself but he did say a small bit of it. 

"If i didn't protect you, i'd be no citizen let alone an Ex guard under your service kid." Mason smirked as a girl came up. "Seems you have a sharp eye." Mason looked at her from toes to head, staring at her chest for mere seconds longer as he pondered if she hid things there.

"Damned guards. Shall i just torch them?" He accidentally said aloud as he snorted, light gray smoke whisps coming from his nostrils that you'd see if you knew him. "Seems your guards are a few things. One:Cowards, Two:Dirty corruptors of the oath, Three:Assasians who fled after seeing me and this half elf who has nice aim." With that, Mason looked at the girl yet again. "I see the bulges by your ears that tell me your a half-breed. How's that like? Bah! Tell me later."

"Oh yea! You mentioned Ruzen. I thank you for protecting the prince." Mason bowed. As he came up he sighed. "If you need, i'll bring you to Ruzen and i can be in the open or be hidden. Whatever you need." Mason crossed his arms ovver his chest like he had when he was awaiting orders.

@sitanomoto @CasualDragon @Captain Spooks

tumblr_nsiyepCyM01rlox2ao1_500.gif

Rein Aragon /\ Sorak

Rein stayed silent as Mason explained himself. He couldn't tell if the ex guard was lying, but he did save his life so for now Rein had to believe him.

"Milord, did I hear you correctly when you said that you were headed for Ruzen?" A girl said, she must have been the one who took down the assassin with a book, but before Rein could reply Mason had already spoken up.

"Seems you have a sharp eye." Mason said before seeming checking the girl out, stopping at her beasts for a second. After some more blabbering from Mason about those guards and once he was done Rein slapped him on the back of the head. It wasn't a hard slap, just hard enough to get his attention.

"Shesh, I don't remember you talking this much," he said before preparing another sentence, "first, you shouldn't stare at a woman's cheat like that. Secondly of those guards were assassin's they would have stabbed me when the commotion started. Thirdly, let me answer my own damn questions," Rein lectured. He wasn't trying to be too harsh,  but it seemed like Mason needed to be reminded who he's talking for. He turned back twords the girl and he gave her a soft smile.

"Indeed, I plan on going to Ruzen to help fend off these dragon invaders," he told her before continuing, "I'm searching for companions to join me on this journey," he finished.

tumblr_nsiyepCyM01rlox2ao1_500.gif

Rein Aragon /\ Sorak

Rein stayed silent as Mason explained himself. He couldn't tell if the ex guard was lying, but he did save his life so for now Rein had to believe him.

"Milord, did I hear you correctly when you said that you were headed for Ruzen?" A girl said, she must have been the one who took down the assassin with a book, but before Rein could reply Mason had already spoken up.

"Seems you have a sharp eye." Mason said before seeming checking the girl out, stopping at her beasts for a second. After some more blabbering from Mason about those guards and once he was done Rein slapped him on the back of the head. It wasn't a hard slap, just hard enough to get his attention.

"Shesh, I don't remember you talking this much," he said before preparing another sentence, "first, you shouldn't stare at a woman's cheat like that. Secondly of those guards were assassin's they would have stabbed me when the commotion started. Thirdly, let me answer my own damn questions," Rein lectured. He wasn't trying to be too harsh,  but it seemed like Mason needed to be reminded who he's talking for. He turned back twords the girl and he gave her a soft smile.

"Indeed, I plan on going to Ruzen to help fend off these dragon invaders," he told her before continuing, "I'm searching for companions to join me on this journey," he finished.

Mason hissed as he was smacked. "Ey! I'm only being cautious. You know how some women are. Hiding stuff like pepper juice in their breasts..." Mason shivered remembering when a civil dispute ended in him having pepper juice thrown in his eyes, blinding him for some time. He was dragged off by his accompanying guards as he fumed like a child.

"I can't stand all the places people could hide weapons... Specially trained woman and female citizens..." He muttered like a defiant kid before he heard Aragon say he was indeed going to Ruzen. To fight against the dragons. Mason's eyes hardened and shone with a sort of darkness behind them. 

"Look Aragon. You best know you must pick people who you can read like a book or know some of their strength and personality." The teen stated, cracking his left knuckles one by one. "I don't care what you say. I'll be accompanying you and thats final." Mason's eyes gave his standings too. 'You couldn't stop me even if you tried. I'd dare you but you know better.'

Heat started eminating from him as well, a sign he was possibly angering, gearing up, or showing his capabilities. Due to it rising a bit and stopping, it was evident he was gearing up. His eyes even showed it. His old commander self came out. 'I dare a dragon to test me. I'll show the beast itself in the mirror of the damned!' Mason growled in his  mind, fists clenching, the heat rising a bit with his temper.

@Captain Spooks @sitanomoto

Rein Aragon /\ Sorak

Mason hissed as he was smacked. "Ey! I'm only being cautious. You know how some women are. Hiding stuff like pepper juice in their breasts..." Mason shivered remembering when a civil dispute ended in him having pepper juice thrown in his eyes, blinding him for some time. He was dragged off by his accompanying guards as he fumed like a child.

"I can't stand all the places people could hide weapons... Specially trained woman and female citizens..." He muttered like a defiant kid before he heard Aragon say he was indeed going to Ruzen. To fight against the dragons. Mason's eyes hardened and shone with a sort of darkness behind them. 

"Look Aragon. You best know you must pick people who you can read like a book or know some of their strength and personality." The teen stated, cracking his left knuckles one by one. "I don't care what you say. I'll be accompanying you and thats final." Mason's eyes gave his standings too. 'You couldn't stop me even if you tried. I'd dare you but you know better.'

Heat started eminating from him as well, a sign he was possibly angering, gearing up, or showing his capabilities. Due to it rising a bit and stopping, it was evident he was gearing up. His eyes even showed it. His old commander self came out. 'I dare a dragon to test me. I'll show the beast itself in the mirror of the damned!' Mason growled in his  mind, fists clenching, the heat rising a bit with his temper.

@Captain Spooks @sitanomoto

Synda smiled. "Indeed?" She said, amused at the former guard's reaction and the Prince's demeanor. "Well, then, I'd be happy to accompany you. My wit is as sharp as my steel, Milord, and I doubt you'd find a dragon expert of my caliber anywhere else in the whole of Arkos." She seemed to puff up a little with pride as she swept aside her cloak to reveal a small, well-crafted dagger. She looked at Mason and her blue eyes narrowed. "I believe these creatures are worth being talked to, Master Flames, and I would appreciate it if you didn't stab the first one you see without due cause." Her voice turned steely and sharp, and her hand went instinctively to her dagger before she remembered herself and lowered her hand. 

ra753.jpg

“Maybe you should throw things with more feness and look where it lands.”

Brenna placed her weight onto her heels and glared at the person. More finesse? Her face heated up with anger and she struggled to contain it. She failed. “More finesse? I’ll show you finesse when I behead you myself!” She was reaching for her axe when he pushed her aside which certainly did not help his case. “Oh that’s it. You’re really gonna get it now.” Almost as soon as the attack had happened it was done. She took note of the Dragonology book that fell from the other person’s satchel but ignored it. It wasn’t any of her business what other people chose to read.

She watched with a smirk as orange guy outed himself to the Royal but then scowled when he wasn’t sentenced to death. They seemed to be talking about Ruzen. “Ruzen huh? I lived near there. Trust me when I say that you really don’t want to go there.” She grinned when orange was smacked. “Serves you right.” They all seemed eager to head for Ruzen. “Well if you’re going to Ruzen I’m coming with you. There’s no way I would miss out on seeing carrot top get roasted by a dragon, and see a dragon whisperer. Also I would rather die out in Ruzen than sharpen that tavern’s knives again.”

@The Broken Mind @sitanomoto @Captain Spooks

tumblr_n6tp5qqDBx1tbpb55o1_500.png

Rein Aragon /\ Sorak 

Rein laughed at Mason's comment, "if these people are brave enough to go to Ruzen is good enough for me. Plus if they plan on killing me I'm sure the two if us could take them on," he said with a Vicky smirk as his pale blue eyes went from the half elf's blade, and to the short girl who had just arrived. She seemed awfully eager to see Mason's head on a pike.

"I'm guessing she's an acquaintance?" Rein asked as he leaned over twirls Mason. Before saying anything else Rein looked over to the assassin's body as it layer there. He knew that he had enemies whom names or faces he haven't heard or seen, maybe a power hungry noble, or Rein's basted uncle. Never the less the prince should be on his guard.

"Anyways, we should head somewhere more private," Rein announced, his eyes scanning the entrance to the ally just in case there was any eavesdroppers.

tumblr_n6tp5qqDBx1tbpb55o1_500.png

Rein Aragon /\ Sorak

Rein laughed at Mason's comment, "if these people are brave enough to go to Ruzen is good enough for me. Plus if they plan on killing me I'm sure the two if us could take them on," he said with a Vicky smirk as his pale blue eyes went from the half elf's blade, and to the short girl who had just arrived. She seemed awfully eager to see Mason's head on a pike.

"I'm guessing she's an acquaintance?" Rein asked as he leaned over twirls Mason. Before saying anything else Rein looked over to the assassin's body as it layer there. He knew that he had enemies whom names or faces he haven't heard or seen, maybe a power hungry noble, or Rein's basted uncle. Never the less the prince should be on his guard.

"Anyways, we should head somewhere more private," Rein announced, his eyes scanning the entrance to the ally just in case there was any eavesdroppers.

“Maybe you should throw things with more feness and look where it lands.”

Brenna placed her weight onto her heels and glared at the person. More finesse? Her face heated up with anger and she struggled to contain it. She failed. “More finesse? I’ll show you finesse when I behead you myself!” She was reaching for her axe when he pushed her aside which certainly did not help his case. “Oh that’s it. You’re really gonna get it now.” Almost as soon as the attack had happened it was done. She took note of the Dragonology book that fell from the other person’s satchel but ignored it. It wasn’t any of her business what other people chose to read.

She watched with a smirk as orange guy outed himself to the Royal but then scowled when he wasn’t sentenced to death. They seemed to be talking about Ruzen. “Ruzen huh? I lived near there. Trust me when I say that you really don’t want to go there.” She grinned when orange was smacked. “Serves you right.” They all seemed eager to head for Ruzen. “Well if you’re going to Ruzen I’m coming with you. There’s no way I would miss out on seeing carrot top get roasted by a dragon, and see a dragon whisperer. Also I would rather die out in Ruzen than sharpen that tavern’s knives again.”

@The Broken Mind @sitanomoto @Captain Spooks
Synda smiled. "Indeed?" She said, amused at the former guard's reaction and the Prince's demeanor. "Well, then, I'd be happy to accompany you. My wit is as sharp as my steel, Milord, and I doubt you'd find a dragon expert of my caliber anywhere else in the whole of Arkos." She seemed to puff up a little with pride as she swept aside her cloak to reveal a small, well-crafted dagger. She looked at Mason and her blue eyes narrowed. "I believe these creatures are worth being talked to, Master Flames, and I would appreciate it if you didn't stab the first one you see without due cause." Her voice turned steely and sharp, and her hand went instinctively to her dagger before she remembered herself and lowered her hand.

Mason Flames V1.png

Mason calmed down as the elf went for a dagger, knowing the habit of doing that. "Well I will show them who they are in the mirror, a copy of them. You won't see me beat them down until they attack and then I'll only subdue them. I kill if I must, not because I want too." He stated, smirking when another came up. "I'll have you know I couldn't allow you to lop off my head unless I wanted you too." He stuck his tongue out as he then heard Aragon say the two of them could get them if they became unruly. "Well, Miss.ICantTakeConstructiveCriticism can try to get me but I'll run laps around her as I scorch the hair from her legs. You know I would Aragon. Remember me doing that to Golbunk? Little punk ran home to daddy and then you had to hold me back after I launched him into the lake to 'Cool off'!" Mason laughed at that memory because the kid thought he could run the training session that day and touch all of the real equipment because his father had his back turned. Aragon told Mason to play nice and be patient so he decided to play with the kid by burning hair off of his legs every time he did something he wasn't supposed too.

"Still. I am Mason Flames, Former Second In Command of the royal army. It's my pleasure to accompany you all to Ruzen and where ever we must go from then on." Mason bowed and came up slowly. He was capable of many things and one of them was knowing to introduce yourself to your possible killer or victim so they knew your name, letting it haunt them to their last breath. One thing to note on him, he normally liked to talk a lot around new people if he got a good vibe from them, even if they wanted his head off like Miss.ICantTakeConstructiveCriticism.

@sitanomoto @CasualDragon @Captain Spooks

"Tackett bread, come get your kinda world famous Tackett bread! This is the last of our stock, come get it while you still can! There's even a discounted price! I think..." A woman stood on a box in the middle of town square holding stale looking slightly burnt bread. She had a toothy smile on her face that stretched from ear to ear, but was also clearly wavering. She eventually let her smile disappear as a much more neutral look took over and she began to rub the corners of her mouth. She stepped down from her crate and rested her cheek on her palm.

This woman's name was Aaliyah, daughter of the not world famous at all Verrick Tackett, and former resident of Ruzen (Back when there was a Ruzen to be a resident of). Once Ruzen had been burned down however, despite the fact that none of her family had been harmed much (fortunately), most of their crop had been burned (unfortunately), leaving them with the bread they'd made the past few weeks (which had also been burned). Thus, Verrick had made a plan, he'd take Aaliyah's mother and siblings along to find a new plot of land, while he would send his oldest child (which was her, unluckily) to Sorak to attempt to sell their remaining product. He had told her it would only be three days, that was two weeks ago.

So that's what left her here, bored out of her mind as she attempted to sell stale bread, of which she'd sold four loaves out of a reaming thirty. Her eyes drifted to the left, and she shot up with a gasp, "Oh my god! That's Prince Aragon! If her were to buy my bread, well then EVERYONE would buy my bread, or maybe he could buy ALL of it! Then, I wouldn't have to be out here all the time, and I could just leave this booth! I just need to get his attention..." She looked around her area, letting out a "AHA!" As she picked up apiece of bread. She then aimed for the Prince's head, and released as hard as she could, then turning around and acting as innocently as she could...

@sitanomoto @CasualDragon @The Broken Mind  @Captain Spooks

"Tackett bread, come get your kinda world famous Tackett bread! This is the last of our stock, come get it while you still can! There's even a discounted price! [SIZE= 8px]I think...[/SIZE]" A woman stood on a box in the middle of town square holding stale looking slightly burnt bread. She had a toothy smile on her face that stretched from ear to ear, but was also clearly wavering. She eventually let her smile disappear as a much more neutral look took over and she began to rub the corners of her mouth. She stepped down from her crate and rested her cheek on her palm.

This woman's name was Aaliyah, daughter of the not world famous at all Verrick Tackett, and former resident of Ruzen (Back when there was a Ruzen to be a resident of). Once Ruzen had been burned down however, despite the fact that none of her family had been harmed much (fortunately), most of their crop had been burned (unfortunately), leaving them with the bread they'd made the past few weeks (which had also been burned). Thus, Verrick had made a plan, he'd take Aaliyah's mother and siblings along to find a new plot of land, while he would send his oldest child (which was her, unluckily) to Sorak to attempt to sell their remaining product. He had told her it would only be three days, that was two weeks ago.

So that's what left her here, bored out of her mind as she attempted to sell stale bread, of which she'd sold four loaves out of a reaming thirty. Her eyes drifted to the left, and she shot up with a gasp, "Oh my god! That's Prince Aragon! If her were to buy my bread, well then EVERYONE would buy my bread, or maybe he could buy ALL of it! Then, I wouldn't have to be out here all the time, and I could just leave this booth! I just need to get his attention..." She looked around her area, letting out a "AHA!" As she picked up apiece of bread. She then aimed for the Prince's head, and released as hard as she could, then turning around and acting as innocently as she could...

@sitanomoto @CasualDragon @The Broken Mind  @Captain Spooks

Mason Flames V1.png

Mason saw some bread flying towards the prince and he sighed, snapping his left index finger and thumb, the bread incinerating on site as the black crumbs fell to the ground listlessly. Scanning the area, he saw someone with bread behind them and he sighed. He slowly walked towards the girl, pulling his cloak back up as he then looked at them. Lifting his head he grinned. "Heyo! I see you like throwing your product at higher up people am I... right?" Mason asks, clasping a hand on her shoulder as he directed her back towards the group. "Lookie here! We got ourselves a nice girl who likes throwing bread! Maybe you'll supply us with some eh?" he asked sarcastically. She would have seen his hair as he flipped his hood up and looked at her, waiting for an explination.

( @LokiofSP Hope it's fine Mason directed Aaliyah towards everyone and stopped the bread! If not, i'll hide/delete my post or edit where needed!)

@sitanomoto @CasualDragon @Captain Spooks

Synda bit back a bark of laughter when the loaf of bread came flying ot of the air. She watched as Mason incinerated it, then looked at him, puzzled. She had heard of cults where the dragon-worshippers practiced fire magic, but she did not see Mason as someone who would join a cult. No, this boy had learned his magic another way. How would be something she would have to figure out. 

She looked at the girl who had thrown the loaf of bread and raised her eyebrow. The corners of her mouth twitched as she suppressed a smile.

@LokiofSP @Captain Spooks @The Broken Mind @Archon @CasualDragon

With a quick stride, and a confident smile, Harrys moved through the bustling city-streets like a man with true purpose, his eyes scanning for danger at all times - word had it, that a band of adventurers was forming - what band of adventurers would be complete without its trusty... eh, rogue? Casting a quick glance at his own greatshield and spear, he couldn't help but give a shrug accompanied by a smirk, at his own thoughts. Who said rogues needed to be quiet and stealthy, wielding two daggers and armed with a bow? Harrys was much more a rogue than he was a warrior, and he'd personally slew an abundance of both - whether it be through honest steal or other, rather less-honest methods. He was here, they weren't; and that qualified him for this adventuring band of misfits, hooligans and otherwise incompetents.

Or so he assumed, how was a man to know the adventurers were delving into dragon territory, led by a Prince no doubt? Since that was evidently the case, when it was loudly proclaimed in the city streets by the prince himself. Within moments people were already throwing in their weight like it was worth something. The fact that they had the very nerve to speak so boldly and decisively to the Prince meant the boy was weak. He wouldn't last a day in Ruzen, when he evidently dies to a horde of goblins, Harrys intended to be there to pilfer all those noble valuables on his corpse. The price that armour would fetch! The thought made him giddy.

With a confident, and well-practiced walk the rogue approached the Prince - another advantage of his appearance, the common rogue cloak and dagger combination was shady, suspicious, and untrustworthy, a man with a shield, spear and heavy-ish armour? Less so - "Ruzen's a dangerous place, Your Highness, you'll be needing a strong arm, and protective shield. On my honour, I pledge my service to you - as an adventurer, and as a warrior." Harrys proclaimed loudly and admirably, his hand clasped over his chest, and a large grin breaking over his face.

He paid no heed to the tomfoolery of the other "able-bodied warriors", this was a sorry lot. An arrogant brat who thought he was gods gift due to a few cantrips, and candlelight's. A barbaric woman-warrior who wielded an axe like some savage orc, and the prince himself; arrogant, boisterous, and a fool. And a bloody elf, an elf "rogue" at that. He mentally sighed, and shook his head. This was going to be an insufferable journey, he'd really try to not kill them in his sleep.

Moving his gaze around now, he smiled brightly at his new companions; and caught glimpse of a nearby merchant trying to attract the Prince over to buy some... Tackett bread?... Tackett bread.

With the pathetic excuse of an "adventure party" they had now, he half-expected her to accompany them - it'd certainly add to the useful collection of useless members. I've known goblins with more skill than this lot...

@sitanomoto @LokiofSP @The Broken Mind@CasualDragon @Captain Spooks

With a quick stride, and a confident smile, Harrys moved through the bustling city-streets like a man with true purpose, his eyes scanning for danger at all times - word had it, that a band of adventurers was forming - what band of adventurers would be complete without its trusty... eh, rogue? Casting a quick glance at his own greatshield and spear, he couldn't help but give a shrug accompanied by a smirk, at his own thoughts. Who said rogues needed to be quiet and stealthy, wielding two daggers and armed with a bow? Harrys was much more a rogue than he was a warrior, and he'd personally slew an abundance of both - whether it be through honest steal or other, rather less-honest methods. He was here, they weren't; and that qualified him for this adventuring band of misfits, hooligans and otherwise incompetents.

Or so he assumed, how was a man to know the adventurers were delving into dragon territory, led by a Prince no doubt? Since that was evidently the case, when it was loudly proclaimed in the city streets by the prince himself. Within moments people were already throwing in their weight like it was worth something. The fact that they had the very nerve to speak so boldly and decisively to the Prince meant the boy was weak. He wouldn't last a day in Ruzen, when he evidently dies to a horde of goblins, Harrys intended to be there to pilfer all those noble valuables on his corpse. The price that armour would fetch! The thought made him giddy.

With a confident, and well-practiced walk the rogue approached the Prince - another advantage of his appearance, the common rogue cloak and dagger combination was shady, suspicious, and untrustworthy, a man with a shield, spear and heavy-ish armour? Less so - "Ruzen's a dangerous place, Your Highness, you'll be needing a strong arm, and protective shield. On my honour, I pledge my service to you - as an adventurer, and as a warrior." Harrys proclaimed loudly and admirably, his hand clasped over his chest, and a large grin breaking over his face.

He paid no heed to the tomfoolery of the other "able-bodied warriors", this was a sorry lot. An arrogant brat who thought he was gods gift due to a few cantrips, and candlelight's. A barbaric woman-warrior who wielded an axe like some savage orc, and the prince himself; arrogant, boisterous, and a fool. And a bloody elf, an elf "rogue" at that. He mentally sighed, and shook his head. This was going to be an insufferable journey, he'd really try to not kill them in his sleep.

Moving his gaze around now, he smiled brightly at his new companions; and caught glimpse of a nearby merchant trying to attract the Prince over to buy some... Tackett bread?... Tackett bread.

With the pathetic excuse of an "adventure party" they had now, he half-expected her to accompany them - it'd certainly add to the useful collection of useless members. I've known goblins with more skill than this lot...

@sitanomoto @LokiofSP @The Broken Mind@CasualDragon @Captain Spooks

Syn raised her eyebrow and glared at the newcomer. Something about this man seemed off to her, and her hand disappeared inside her satchel as she fingered the cover of her book. She pulled out an apple and took a bite of it, leaning against a support of a nearby stand. She watched him in silence as she assessed him carefully. Like Mason, this man seemed ready to jump at the chance to kill a dragon. Her elf ears twitched slightly, almost unnoticeably, as she felt apprehension rise in her chest. 

This man was not someone to be taken lightly. 

Miss.ICantTakeConstructiveCriticism? Now that wasn't going to do at all. She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Name's Brenna. Not sure if I've mentioned that yet and you had better use it." She added while giving Mason a threatening glare. Not for the first time she thought about why she possibly decided to join them. Oh yeah, because you have nothing better to do. Sheer boredom, the idea of fights, and the idea of carrot top breathing his last breath was pretty much all the motivation she needed to join this band of misfits. Well that and the idea of a reward. If they helped the prince do whatever the crazy man wanted maybe he would reward them, and she could start up her own shop where she could actually make weapons, rather than sharpen drunkards knives. Brenna elected to ignore the hairy leg comment. If they were going to be traveling together she couldn't go attacking him for everything. She did however mutter a horrible string of curse words and threats under her breath that only someone paying really close attention to her would hear.

She was just strapping the axe to her back when the bread came flying. Brenna didn't even bother trying to deal with it. It was only some girl who seemed flustered by not selling her wares. She did however watch displeased as carrot top turned the bread to ashes. "Despite the fact that the bread was burnt. Somebody could have still eaten that. I guess you have never gone hungry before or maybe you would have considered that. That's less money that the girl will make so that's less food that her family will eat." Brenna pulled enough coins from her pouch to cover for the bread plus a little more for the unfortunate end the bread had faced. She walked over, handed the girl the coins then walked back over to their group. Just in time for another person to join their group. He pledged his allegiance in a very dramatic way causing Brenna to roll her eyes to herself. "Sounds like he's compensating for something." She whispered to the half-elf. 

@sitanomoto @LokiofSP @The Broken Mind @Captain Spooks @Archon

Users who are viewing this thread