• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I like to roleplay a lot, so if anyone would like to roleplay I'll list what my 'requirements' are. I say 'requirements' because it is just what I'd like you to be able to do. I will also list what I roleplay also.

If you are interested then please reply to this, or message me! I hope we can discuss and figure something out! :]

-Able to write two or more sentences
-Has a character ready, or can create one quickly
-Will be online at least once every two to three days, even better if it's once a day
-Can take long term roleplays

Essentially I roleplay:
-Fantasy
-Action/Adventure
-Warrior Cats
-Wings of Fire (Up to Escaping Peril at the moment)
-BNHA/MHA
-LGBTQ
-Oc x oc
-Medival
-Creepypasta
-Furries
Anything else please ask, as I might roleplay it, but not have listed it :]

(I will do multiple roleplays!)

Last edited:
Hello hello,, I'm Olliver and I'm interested in a roleplay, I've been craving a fantasy medieval roleplay with OCs! I have mainly demons, mythical creatures, as well as furry characters. I can roleplay LGBTQ as well, which I'm honestly more comfy with because most of my characters are LGBTQ. I write about one to two paragraphs and I have a set world we can use as well if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back