• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay anyone?

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
First of all, I need to apologize to anyone whom I may have poofed since I disappeared for a month or two. So, with that being said.. I came back. Why? Simple. I was bored and in need of some roleplays. Should we get started now? Let's go.

Boring Stuff
~I can play either gender. (Male or Female only! No nonbinary please!) But I prefer the male role, but like I said, I can do either.
~BxG only pairings, sorry!!!!
~I only use realistic faceclaims.
~I can manage 1 to 2 paragraphs at a time at least.
~I am working on adding detail, it's a slow process though.
~All RPnation rules apply.
~I am currently in college, and there are times that I babysit my nieces and nephews, so please do not rush a response.

Originals:

~People with powers are caught by the government and left in a jail cell or cage or something where they can't use their powers, and are either killed or put to work doing whatever the government requests them to do.

~Somebody with insomnia goes around killing people at night when they can't sleep.

~Someone with powers meets and falls in love with someone who has no powers which is forbidden.

~Character A works for a crime boss who keeps him on a short leash at all times, and Character B is the daughter of the crime boss who falls in love with Character A. Character C is also an employer and threatens to tell the boss if Character A doesn't stop seeing Character B, mean-while, Character B's friend Character D is trying to convince her not to see or talk to Character A. (Doubling or tripling may be required for this one.) (Maybe Character C falls in love with Character D.) (Needs work!)

~Character A got drunk one night and got into a car wreck which killed their boyfriend/girlfriend. This plot can go one of two ways. Either they meet the brother or sister and fall in love with them which would make for a enemies to lovers scenario, or Character B is the ghost of the boy/girl friend, haunting them in which case Character A will think they are losing their mind. (Possibly horror related, needs work)

~Character A is Character B's step parent who has been in their life for years now, and was always there when they needed them; but then on Character B's 18th birthday, their mother/father shows up and wants back into their life. (Needs work, but this is the general idea)

~Character A is a mental health counselor who is starting to question whether or not they made the right choice of career or not, since they're not sure if what they are doing is actually helping anyone else or not; but then while walking home even though they normally drive, they meet Character B, who literally has a gun pointed to their head, determined to end it all. Was it destiny for them to meet? (Work may be needed.)

~Character A was sent to prison for a crime they didn't commit based on the testimony of Character B. Mean-while, Character B is about to marry Character C who is the real killer. Character C fled the scene so fast that they didn't see the witness which is Character D. But Character D has a criminal record, so who would believe them? (Doubling is required for one on one or a small group of 3 or 4.) (Based on Eyewitness, idea 1)

~(Same scenario from above with little difference) Character A escapes prison and kidnaps Character B or D to help them uncover the actual murderer. (Doubling required, romance) (Based on Eyewitness, idea 2)

~~More coming soon...~~

Original Pairings:
Bolded- craving

*Actor x Actress
*Actor x Fan
*Actress x Fan
*Actor/Actress x Singer
*Singer x Fan
*Singer x Singer
*Paramedic x Firefighter
*Paramedic x Doctor
*Doctor x Doctor
*Doctor x Medical Student
*Doctor x Nurse

*Nurse x Nurse
*Medical student x Medical student
*Student x Student (College or high school)

*Celebrity x Medical Personnel
*Paramedic x Paramedic

Darker Themed
Stalker x Stalked
Killer x Victim
Druggie x Alcoholic
Brother's wife x His Friend
Sister's husband x Her Friend
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Murderer x Witness
Employer x Boss's wife/husband
Employer x Boss's son/daughter

Fantasy
Princess x Commoner
Prince x Princess
Someone with powers x Someone without
Someone with powers x Someone with powers

Fandoms.

~Choices: Stories You Play (Open Heart, Save The Date, The Royal Romance/Heir) (I am willing to cross two stories together here, so if you want to rp this fandom but have yet to play the stories that I have listed, feel free to suggest a crossover! Will also crossover with any book/game from Lovesick)

~7th Heaven

~9-1-1

~A Million Little Things

~Days of our lives

~Lovesick (Just Roommates) (Will crossover with other books/ games, or with any game from Choices.)

Enjoy, peeps!

Last edited:
This one? --> Character A got drunk one night and got into a car wreck which killed their boyfriend/girlfriend. This plot can go one of two ways. Either they meet the brother or sister and fall in love with them which would make for a enemies to lovers scenario, or Character B is the ghost of the boy/girl friend, haunting them in which case Character A will think they are losing their mind. (Possibly horror related, needs work)

Sure! PM me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back