• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Anyone?

Sweater Weather

Magic Eight Ball
Hello! I'm Isa, I hope you are doing alright. I'm just going to get right into the rules then the parings, If you do not like any of the pairings I would love to hear your ideas so do not be afraid to put your idea out there.

1: Please be active when you can, I have had plenty of roleplays just die and I have no idea what happened.
If you do not like our Roleplay please tell me so we can maybe start a new one.

2: Have Fun, I would not want our time together to be boring I want it to be fun for the both of us.

3: Female Roles Only, I hate to make others play male roles but I'm not really comfortable doing a male role.

4: Ask questions, you can ask me anything you would like if you have a question about a roleplay
Then please ask it's ok I do not bite.

5: I normally only do Semi para but I can try to do para if that is how you write.

Parings
- Country Boy x City Girl
- Bad boy x good girl
- Billionaire x Cafe Worker
-Singer x fan
-Bar Owner x Billionaire
- CEO x Worker
-Boss x Assistant
-Singer x High School Student
- Bestfriends billionaire boyfriend x Girl
-Prince x maid
-School bad boy x school nerd
-bad girl x nerd

Movie Based Ideas
~After
~Vampire Diaries
~Gotham
~The Flash
~Arrow[/B]​

Last edited:
Hello! I'm Isa, I hope you are doing alright. I'm just going to get right into the rules then the parings, If you do not like any of the pairings I would love to hear your ideas so do not be afraid to put your idea out there.

1: Please be active when you can, I have had plenty of roleplays just die and I have no idea what happened.
If you do not like our Roleplay please tell me so we can maybe start a new one.

2: Have Fun, I would not want our time together to be boring I want it to be fun for the both of us.

3: Female Roles Only, I hate to make others play male roles but I'm not really comfortable doing a male role.

4: Ask questions, you can ask me anything you would like if you have a question about a roleplay
Then please ask it's ok I do not bite.

5: I normally only do Semi para but I can try to do para if that is how you write.

Parings
- Country Boy x City Girl
- Bad boy x good girl
- Billionaire x Cafe Worker
-Singer x fan
-Bar Owner x Billionaire
- CEO x Worker
-Boss x Assistant
-Singer x High School Student
- Bestfriends billionaire boyfriend x Girl
-Prince x maid
MORE TO COME

Movie Based Ideas
~After
~Vampire Diaries
~Gotham
~The Flash
~Arrow

Bad boy x good girl sounds interesting

Hi, if this is still open I’d be interested. I’m down for either of the singer ones, but I’m down for any

Users who are viewing this thread

Back