• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Role Playing Buddies?

KidnappedKiss

Can I kidnap your heart too?
Hey guys! KidnappedKiss here searching for new partners! I'm a new member here, and I was hoping to start writing as soon as I could with some of you fellow members.

I don't really have any specific pairings or fandoms to list right now, seeing as there are so many that I enjoy doing, but I'd love to hear from all of you through the comments or a PM! Seeing as I'm a new member, I can not yet message you myself though.

For post length and such, I match my partner. I only do MxF pairings. I'm open to a wide range of genres such as modern, fantasy, fandom, horror, drama, and romance. I also like dealing with character development and enjoy playing multiple characters at once.

Thank you for your time. Happy Mother's Day to you all!

I like fantasy and sci-fi. For fandoms, I am looking to do a Big Bang Theory RP, if that's your thing. I will also do Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Hunger Games.

I've been working to learn more about those other fandoms, but I'm well versed in The Hunger Games series. If you're not craving that, we can always do something orienting around fantasy or sci-fi.

Hia! I'm also new here. xD And I'm a bit inexperienced with roleplay, and I came here to practice that! Would you like to RP?

TomoyaKoga said:
Hia! I'm also new here. xD And I'm a bit inexperienced with roleplay, and I came here to practice that! Would you like to RP?
Greetings! That's wonderful to meet another newbie! ^^ Welcome! That's okay! We all start off as beginners, don't we? I would love to role play with you. What would you be interested in doing?

KidnappedKiss said:
Greetings! That's wonderful to meet another newbie! ^^ Welcome! That's okay! We all start off as beginners, don't we? I would love to role play with you. What would you be interested in doing?
Thanks a bunch! ^^ Well, I'm interested in just about anything. I love fantasy, and I love settings with separate time lines, like, going back in time and just universal paradoxes xD I dunno. I just love plot twists.

KidnappedKiss said:
I've been working to learn more about those other fandoms, but I'm well versed in The Hunger Games series. If you're not craving that, we can always do something orienting around fantasy or sci-fi.
Ok, I'm doing quite a few fantasy plots right now, so doing a sci-fi RP would be great!

TomoyaKoga said:
Thanks a bunch! ^^ Well, I'm interested in just about anything. I love fantasy, and I love settings with separate time lines, like, going back in time and just universal paradoxes xD I dunno. I just love plot twists.
No problem! Hm....So, do you like time travelling oriented things? Like someone from the future coming to the past or the present? Or do you dabble with supernatural creatures? Plot twists do add excitement to the role play!

amybri18 said:
Ok, I'm doing quite a few fantasy plots right now, so doing a sci-fi RP would be great!
Okay! A sci-fi role play would be terrific! What do you like to work with in that genre?

TomoyaKoga said:
Supernatural creatures are the best, in my opinion. And time travelling is always super fun!
Okay. Either of those sound fun. We could do something involving supernatural creatures. Or we could do something, like, someone from the future and someone from the past? Would be an interesting contrast.

I am willing to roleplay with whatever we have got and take it to the highest level. Give me a private message and we can get started right away. Any plot/genre will fit. Thanks. :)

KidnappedKiss said:
Okay. Either of those sound fun. We could do something involving supernatural creatures. Or we could do something, like, someone from the future and someone from the past? Would be an interesting contrast.
Yeah! That sounds great! Hm, I'm really liking the future/past one. Which would you like to play as?

desirengrowth said:
I am willing to roleplay with whatever we have got and take it to the highest level. Give me a private message and we can get started right away. Any plot/genre will fit. Thanks. :)
Hello! Thanks for the response to my post! I'd love to role play with you! However, I can't PM just yet! If you could send me a PM, I would love that!

TomoyaKoga said:
Yeah! That sounds great! Hm, I'm really liking the future/past one. Which would you like to play as?
Really? I'm glad that you enjoy that idea! Hm....I don't really have a preference. Do you?

Hey kidnapper, I can't pm just yet as well...I am getting there, but I am afraid I have to go back to work soon. When you make 10 post, can you shoot me a message? Or I can try to do so when I'm done work at around 3.5 hours. :) At the moment can you think of a plot or even type your first intro to save us sometime? I can cope with all. Thanks.

KidnappedKiss said:
Hello! Thanks for the response to my post! I'd love to role play with you! However, I can't PM just yet! If you could send me a PM, I would love that!

Really? I'm glad that you enjoy that idea! Hm....I don't really have a preference. Do you?
I think I'd prefer to be the one in the past. ^^

desirengrowth said:
Hey kidnapper, I can't pm just yet as well...I am getting there, but I am afraid I have to go back to work soon. When you make 10 post, can you shoot me a message? Or I can try to do so when I'm done work at around 3.5 hours. :) At the moment can you think of a plot or even type your first intro to save us sometime? I can cope with all. Thanks.
That's fine! I'll work out a plot/intro! Sorry that neither of us can PM quite yet! I don't believe I'll be able to after my ten posts because I still have to wait for 24 hours! But, it's okay! I can patiently wait! It'll give me time to think about our role play!

TomoyaKoga said:
I think I'd prefer to be the one in the past. ^^
Okay! That's good with me! Do we need to move the discussion to PM to further discuss details?

KidnappedKiss said:
That's fine! I'll work out a plot/intro! Sorry that neither of us can PM quite yet! I don't believe I'll be able to after my ten posts because I still have to wait for 24 hours! But, it's okay! I can patiently wait! It'll give me time to think about our role play!
Okay! That's good with me! Do we need to move the discussion to PM to further discuss details?
If that's what you wish to do. ^^

KidnappedKiss said:
Okay. I'm gonna be completely honest here. xD I dunno how to start a PM

I was wondering if you doubled? Also, if you roleplayed modern fantasy?

KidnappedKiss said:
Okay! A sci-fi role play would be terrific! What do you like to work with in that genre?
I like plots where the Earth has been destroyed and humanity is limited. We have to find a new planet to love on, or survive the horrors on the broken planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back