• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Role-play with me? (Accepting offers)

Which Roleplay Looks good (The Ones I listed)?

• Step Brother x Step Sister

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Princess x Thief/Commoner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time-Travel

• Pokemon

• Pokemon (2)

• Inuyasha

• Warriors (Erin Hunter Series)

• Famous Singer/Actor x New Girl/Loner

• Total voters
Update:

I am also wanting to roleplay some Master x Slave Rps. Check the list down below to see if you want to try them.

If I can play the slave:

18 years ago, a demon prince would have to take in a mate because he would soon go to war with his men and the people wanted to make sure that he had children in case he died in battle. But the prince doesn't want to go through with it, he just wants to fight the angels and get rid of the enemies. So when his parents pressured him even more, he was on the edge and just decided to find a random human baby and point to it saying: "THERE! THAT'S MY MATE! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" He just thought everyone would forget about it by the time.....but he was wrong.

When the girl turned 18, he was told to go find her and bring her here. The Prince gets mad about it and wanted to protest but he had no choice....it was to keep the throne. So now he has to kidnap this girl, which did not follow his physical appearance expectation (Since she is on the heavy side) and has to deal with the emotional trauma she may have......but he soon realize there is more to it than meets the eye

Shilga had recently ran away from home, tired of the abuse from her step-mom (as her father is not aware) and decided to go find a homeless shelter to stay in. But she is soon lost and actually had been wandering around for a day or two. With nowhere to go, she is semi-forced to go with this stranger which...in her gut.....told her this man meant harm....if only she listened to that gut

But maybe her gut feeling will be wrong? We'll have to find out.

If I (have to) play the Master:

The kingdom of Eukasia is forming very well defeating any threat coming from Darnvia. So when it came to it, there was a war rule that soldiers had the option of bringing in war prisoners or kidnap people. The king (my character) did not like it but he had no choice....it was a prize if they won. So after the war, most of the prisoners were let go....except a few.

Some of the few (all single, virgin women) were taken in for slave trade. Finding out about this, the King of Eukasia has decided to go find the slave trade area in his kingdom and commanded them to let them go....or he will have to use force. Most of the girls were then let go......except for one. A girl who was a peasant...an orphan peasant who would be sent back since her kingdom did not want a 'dirty rat'. The problem was.....the reason her kingdom would reject her......is because she is no longer a virgin. The king felt terrible and now since she cannot be let go, she is now legally a slave. So he buys her.

Now this girl is a slave to this king, who she thinks is a Prince because he is so young...so what is his story?

The king's name is Otonashi Wolff, and he is actually 21 years old. He took over in the middle of the war after the older king died. That older king had taken him and his older brother in when he found them as orphans whose parents have died when they barely 6 years old. So as a thank you, Otonashi decided to train himself to be a King while his older brother just decided to be a diplomat advisor who travels all over the world. So when Otonashi won the battle, it was great....but now he has to take care of the violated slave. And slaves cannot have a relationship with royalty, but it might change since Otonashi is the type to break rules

(And if you want to add drama: Have the slave character pregnant with her attacker's child)

If we can be both (Like I can be both slave and master):

Angels and Demons have been fighting for centuries, with no hope of getting out of it. They are thinking about it but it will be a bitter truce. The leading general of the army is Raygnar Havon and his team has been doing good thus far, being the strongest force the demonlands have. His little brother _______, is a guard for Hades and Persephone, a little tired of living behind Raygnar's shadow but he shrugs it off anyways. But he does get tired of the ex-angel, Abira, who had to be 'enlightened'. Now the brothers can add another slave to the mix

A girl (An angel) disguised herself as a man so she can fight the demons, but she has been caught and now is in jail. The demons (most men, but women can enlist as well) are curious as to why an angel woman enlisted since it is against angelic law for women to enlist in the army. So now Raygnar has to deal with her and put her in slave trade until she can tell him the information he wants, but she is stubborn...and therefore refuses to answer the questions.

Two demons, one angel, and one ex-angel are in the same household....something going down one way or another.

Hey our arranged marriage didn't work out :(

I actually don't remember if our parting was friendly or not but I'm gonna assume it was cuz I try to make them all friendly :)

I would be interested in any of the slave master plots here is the order of my interest:

1. The one about the virgin girl ( could I actually play the master in this one?)

2. The one with the doubling (I need some clarification on whose character is whose)

3. The other one

Okay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back