• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Role Play Search!

Sweet But Psycho

Peace Maker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am Sakura Moon Blossom

AKA

Discord: BookishBunny#7320

Pronouns

She/Her

About me:

• I am 24 years old (So please be 18+ if you wish to message me I am uncomfortable rping with minors)
  • I have been Role Playing since I was about 14 so just at about a decade, but I have taken breaks and am still renewing my love of writing. (So please be patient with me)
  • I try to reply at least once a day if not more. Though sometimes it can take a few days.
  • I work Monday - Friday and am typically unable to write between 7am to 5pm EST those days, weekends vary depending on plans.
  • I am not specific on pairings though in a M/F I would prefer to play female but will double up if I am able to muster the brain power to play male.
  • I love romance, I’ll Roleplay just about any genres or fandom I’m familiar with as long as there is romance involved. I also love angst and drama but I need a fair balance of things to stay interested.
  • I can write anywhere from a solid paragraph or two to a page and half depending on my interest and partner. (I start off slower and am more open to semi lit, a paragraph or two, till I can work my way back into heavier writing.)

Fandoms/Pairings/Troupes
Bridgerton
Harry Potter
Game of Thrones
Supernatural
Miraculous Ladybug
Percy Jackson
Twilight
Arranged Marriage
Mafia Guy/Innocent Girl
High Fantasy Rp (D&D 5e)
Any paranormal/supernatural pairings