Roland

Male

APPEARANCE: 

Ocean.png

HEIGHT: 

69 in

WEIGHT: 

132 Lbs

ALIGNMENT: (choose an alignment below, then explain why)

Valken Born, Neutral

CLASS: Treasure Seeker (Lvl 5)

PRIMARY STAT

Speed

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Magic:E

Swords:C

(though this rp is not stat-based, Skills are an important aspect of it, try to have them be consistent/fair/ and fun)

SKILLS:

Personal Skill

• Parry: Whenever in a weapon disadvantage, negate it, and gain +5 avoid.

(you do not have to fill out all skills)

Starting Skills

• 1T8D3ch.png
     Golden Bars: Boost damage based on how many bullion carried. (+1 Mt for every bullion)
  • zPPwBDu.jpg
     Wealth-Drunk: Add movement(+1) and speed(+2 Spd) for every time money is added to the pocket.

Later Equipped Skills:

• jywqY8n.jpg
     Gilded:  Cannot be stolen from. If anyone attempts, it is instantly thwarted, and the unit gains a significant advantage over the thief.
  • BBHP1ZH.jpg
     Winds of Fortune: Decrease defense and resistance (-2 each), and get a boost in speed and luck. (+2 each)
  • uVlIHDV.jpg
     X Marks the Spot: Increase Crit rate based on bullion carried. Any kills made by crits, add money to the bank.
  • KupTjEA.jpg
     Deep Pockets: Can carry a ridiculously large amount of items, weapons, and trinkets, that would seem impossible.
  • oYkeM5D.jpg
     Halcyon: It's just some change. Don't sweat it. Whenever damage is dealt, remove bullion from pockets to negate it.
  • Jds4Gkj.jpg
     The Vault: Strike with all your riches. Add the Luck "stat" to attack.
  • EZizCqk.png
     All Things Valuable: Even friends are valuable. Boost all parameters of anyone aided in a "pair up". Including this unit. (+2 all "stats")
  • xYPUUlF.jpg
     Idyllic Shrine: "Wait" to boost all parameters. Can be additive. (+3 all "stats" each "Wait")
  • hBFl8IL.jpg
     Jackpot!: Has the chance to find a replica of a Legendary weapon. (Replicas function closely to legendary weapons)(1/2 Luck%)

WEAPONS:

(you do not have to completely fill out all weapons/equipment)

• Iron Sword
  • Lockpicks
  • Bullion (S)
  • Bullion (S)
  • Vulenary 

MAGIC: 

Has potential, but hasn't been trained in the art of any kind of magic.

ARMOR/APPAREL: 

Usual a dark blue attire to blend in with the night. Usually worn out, and never washed.

CLASSES STRONG TO:

Marksman line, Mesmer line, Asectic line, Lance Type users that don't use shields.

CLASSES WEAK TO:

Anything that has a lot of defense.

CLASSES NEUTRAL TO:

Anything I haven't listed.

PERSONALITY

Being rather carefree, and fun-loving person who only wants people to get flustered in frustration. He doesn't really care what's going on the world unless it concerns him. He acts like a kid sometimes when he feels like it, and doesn't really feel the need to explain himself to others. 

HISTORY/BIO

Born into an average family Roland yearned for more. He wanted to explore, and achieve other things. His chores, and duties at home didn't sate him, so he often left to take some sort of practice. When that wasn't enough he started to break in to houses silently, and steal valuables. That's when he was finally sated in his thirst for action. Everyday he would practice lock picking, and collecting peoples values. And the look on their faces when they try to find where their valuables were at. The reason why he was so successful is because he found the weakest of rich houses, entered, and exited out without anybody noticing.

Of course he was caught a few times, but he managed to get away without them looking at his face. He started to shorten his adventures outside, since the heists his family grew with the valuables he collected, when they found his stash of valuables. Since then he wanted to do something else 

(you do not have to have anything in other, or quip, or theme)

OTHER:

Practiced sparring with his brother.

QUIP:

THEME

Last edited by a moderator:
why is everyone a teenager

Also, I'm pretty sure your skill implies he can never be at a weapon disadvantage... so the weapon triangle doesn't mean squat to this guy. My concerns are a little raised.

I also noticed that, he should have some caveat to his skill.

Though I do think its fine for teens to be present. This is medieval times, where things were all done at much younger ages. :P  

Also if his skill reverses the weapon triangle, then he shouldn't be weak to lance users right?

Though I do think its fine for teens to be present. This is medieval times, where things were all done at much younger ages. :P  

I know that, but c'mon. Where's the badass grandpas and grandmas? 

Also I'm pretty sure that Binding Blade made a huge deal about a bunch of 14-16 y/os being sent into battle. Or at least the supports did.

Okay, a few things

• As mentioned before, his personal skill simply makes him immune to the weapon triangle, so there needs to be some sort of caveat to this skill.
  • Also, question, why is he good against lances (if hes reversing the weapon triangle), yet it mentions how hes weak to lance users? He wouldnt be weak to them anymore.
  • Also why is he good against the Mesmer line? Is it because in the end he should use light magic? But he doesnt right now.
  • Okay, hes Neutral, but apparently Valken born. XP so yeah

thats my few things about his bio :>

@TheForgottenDoll

3: I was suspecting that mesmer line (I thought they were like mages)  had crap defense, and my character mained speed he could possibly double them to death with an iron sword.

4:I'll add that in.

1:How do I add a warning to it?

2: I forgot lances have really bad defense. Pegasus knights in my mind are really fast, and agile and could hit a theif.\

I'll go make edits.

3: I was suspecting that mesmer line (I thought they were like mages)  had crap defense, and my character mained speed he could possibly double them to death with an iron sword.

4:I'll add that in.

1:How do I add a warning to it?

2: I forgot lances have really bad defense. Pegasus knights in my mind are really fast, and agile and could hit a theif.\

I'll go make edits.

Mesmer does not have amazing defense, true, but Treasure seeker line isnt really the speediest either. Though your character's stat is speed, so thats fine.

Iduno, just change it somehow, to be more balanced xP

Yeah, but they wouldnt do much to someone who has weapon advantage over them.

let me know when you made appropriate edits since your charrie is close to accepting xP

Mesmer does not have amazing defense, true, but Treasure seeker line isnt really the speediest either. Though your character's stat is speed, so thats fine.

Iduno, just change it somehow, to be more balanced xP

Yeah, but they wouldnt do much to someone who has weapon advantage over them.

let me know when you made appropriate edits since your charrie is close to accepting xP

Is negating the weapon advantage good? or more stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread