historic

lights shine brighter
IMG_0943.JPG

art by http://miyuli.tumblr.com/

NameRoka Tano, but he prefers Rocky.

Agebarely seventeen.

Gendermale.

Sexualityhomosexual.

AppearanceRocky is tall, standing at six feet. Despite being gangly, he moves with surprising amounts of grace but will fumble if you mention it. He has the build of a swimmer: broad shoulders, a slim waist, and has spider-like long legs. His hands are thin and calloused, primarily moving delicately.

His face always seems to be shaded with daydreaminess and sometimes a bit of sadness. Rocky has black eyes, a straight nose, and a small smile. 

Personality: Rocky is gentle, patient, and operates more on intuition and instinct that on logic. He tends to get "gut feelings" about people, when he first meets them, and draws conclusions based on their actions. He will often talk to himself or to his drawings to vent about his feelings.

When he speaks, it's in run-on sentences and he he likes to go off on tangents. Being a private person, he dislikes invasive questions about his personal life and is untrusting of new people. He's also a perfectionist, disliking mess or disorder. 

StoryThe Boy Who Drew Cats.

Bio: TBR

Family: doesn't keep in touch.

Relationships: doesn't like to talk about it.

Likescats, drawing, the violin, dance, being taken seriously, solitude, order, being right, hopefulness.

Dislikesthinking about death, being pressured, being rushed, loud noises, strong smells, being touched without his permission, talking/thinking about  his family.

ThemeI'll name it when I hear it.

Extrawill be added to later.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 243965

NameRoka De La Rose, but he prefers Rocky.

Agebarely seventeen.

Gendermale.

Sexualityhomosexual.

AppearanceRocky is tall, standing at six feet tall. Despite being gangly, he moves with surprising amounts of grace but will fumble if you mention it. He has the build of a swimmer: broad shoulders, a slim waist, and has spider-like long legs. His hands are thin and calloused, primarily moving delicately.

His face always seems to be shaded with daydreaminess and sometimes a bit of sadness. Rocky has black eyes, a straight nose, and a small smile. 

Personality: Rocky is gentle, patient, and operates more on intuition and instinct that on logic. He tends to get "gut feelings" about people, when he first meets them, and draws conclusions based on their actions. He will often talk to himself or to his drawings to vent about his feelings.

When he speaks, it's in run-on sentences and he he likes to go off on tangents. Being a private person, he dislikes invasive questions about his personal life and is untrusting of new people. He's also a perfectionist, disliking mess or disorder. 

StoryThe Boy Who Drew Cats.

Bio: TBR

Family: doesn't keep in touch.

Relationships: doesn't like to talk about it.

Dislikes:

Theme:

Extra:

OH MY GOD YES!!!!!! SOMEONE ELSE WHO KNOWS THAT DAMN STORY! ACCEPTED!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll definitely give that podcast a listen. Huh, it's cool that you learned it form a podcast— I learned about it when a couple of fifth graders came to my class and presented it. They even had origami cats, it was fun to watch lol

BTW, Ozzy is gonna love this guy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back