• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry I've been gone, but I think soon some of my work will be done so I can start posting again! Anyone wanna interact with Kojiro?

So I totally went a whole other route with my post x.x just played out a whole other scenario in my head and blegh!

If anyone wants to pre plan stuff I’m all for it! idk kinda second guessing everything rn lol!

Hey y'all - I decided to set up RoH in a Discord server as well. I'm trying to allow for as much creative freedom as possible. It is very much the same though I added a different location in Whallem! Just a reminder this RP ( ESPECIALLY on the Discord Server ) you must be 18 years of age OR older. If you have any suggestions, requests, etc. don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. Hope you guys like!

Discord Sever Invite

Dude sorry if I disappeared for a sec. Do you guys play D&D I thought that might be inferesting to integrate with the RP.

Dude sorry if I disappeared for a sec. Do you guys play D&D I thought that might be inferesting to integrate with the RP.
While I've never actually played I'm aware it has some bad ass elements that would work!

This is a sandbox so do what makes you happy. c:

Hoping I read everything correctly, but please let me know if something needs to be altered in my post. Also, really neat sandbox idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back