• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Vyolence

Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
Realm of Haroth - OOC

campfire.jpg
Artist: Temarinde.deviantart.com

This is the thread for any talk outside of main RP - the ideal place to discuss IC plans, find likeminded players, ask questions, and talk smack.

If at anytime you to wish to have a private discussion or need to voice any discretions, my inbox is always open!

Officially watching! Looking through the lore now, damn this is some awesome art you found.

Wonder if there's a far east/asian like region in the world? I really wanna play a Samurai-esque character.

Wonder if there's a far east/asian like region in the world? I really wanna play a Samurai-esque character.

You could always base your character from the Eastern part of Yanir. Just give it tha
You could always use the Eastern part of Yanir for that sort of deal. Or even NPC a small island not mentioned on the map!

1611180959144.png
This is how I envision Grisha, if anyone was wondering. Pretty much just look up Worgen's from World of Warcraft and you'll get the idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back