• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rogue's Search ✎

roguectrl

don't make it difficult.
Rules, Info, and Regulations

1. I'm located on the East Coast and I follow the Eastern Time Zone. Expect most of replies between 10am-4pm and 7pm-11pm EST.

2. I only write in third person because that is the style that I'm skilled at and it's easier for me to create more details for the story. I may be persuaded to do first person but it's most likely I won't do it.

3. I love to write long replies like 2-4 paragraphs but my length also depends on my partner's reply. I'm not too worried about length, the only thing I ask for is no one liners. I love details and imagery, it's the little things that make the roleplay enjoyable. With one liners, it kills the mood of the story you're trying to create.

4. When I do Fandom rp's, I prefer to play OC over canon characters. I like to include cannon characters in the roleplay and kind of follow the plotline of the anime ,show ,etc. but also adding a few of my own hooks and ideas into the story. I also have a guilty pleasure for AUs so don't be shy on bringing any up!

5. I love doubles and multiple characters so I'm down for it and i'm probably gonna assume that you are too.

6. I love all kind of genres but my top three that I enjoy doing the most are: adventure, romance, and fantasy. I'm totally open for everything like horror, mystery, high school, etc.

7. I'm 19 and I would prefer to roleplay with people who are of age because I do like to roleplay with dark themes.

? Fandoms and Plots ?

Key:
BOLD means I reallllllyyy want to rp
Italic means that I use an OC for the fandom or plot
(Parenthesis) is used for crush(es) if romance is involved in the rp

???
Anime/Video Games:

Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden ( Sasori or Sasuke )
Katekyo Hitman Reborn ( Belphegor or Yamamoto )
My Hero Academia ( Midoriya or Jiro )
Death Note ( Mello )
Kuroshitsuji ( no crush due to cannon character but i prefer to play Alois )
Soul Eater ( Black Star )
Tokyo Ghoul ( Ken Kaneki )
Kingdom Hearts ( Axel )

???
Bands:

Kpop ( so many bands, just ask! )

???
Plots:

Engaged Princess x Servant Boy/Another Prince
Princess x Pirate
Vampire x Human
Mafia
Serial Killer Siblings
Medieval War
Mythology

BL! Any plot!
I’ll accept any ideas from you as well!!

???
End Note:

I will be updating this list as my interest changes but if you wanna rp or talk about plots, PM me!
Thank you!!

Last edited:
Hi !! I've been looking for someone to start a MHA roleplay with! I also really like the idea of a Mafia or Medieval War plot-- possibly even a crossover !! Would you like to discuss a plot and characters in PMs ??

Oooh, I really like your second pairing, politician x blackmailer! I've never done anything like it, and it sounds like fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back