• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy —- // Rogue, Assassin, Pirate | Adopt a Character! \\

ChaoticNeutralRogue

Professional Nat 1 Roller

• lJuiPb.gif

Howdy,

I’m Rogue (they / them): your friendly neighborhood chaos goblin. I’m looking for a few writing partners who want to create some wonderful stories together, and if you’re looking at this thread, I imagine you are too.

At the moment, I’m interested in writing a particular character: Rhane, a Half-Dark Elf / Half-Orc rogue. He’s a shadowmancer who spent most of his life in a cult of assassins, but once he escaped, turned his skills with a blade onto piracy on the open seas. A bit of an edgelord—I admittedly have a weakness for them—but I’ll include a writing sample to prove I can pull this guy off.

Rhane’s character sheet will be provided in another tab. And I’ll throw in a few loose plot ideas. But first:

ABOUT ME:
    • Multi-paragraph to novella / advanced writer who believes in quality over quantity.
    • Laid-back, no pressure partner.
    • Responds once a week, sometimes more.
    • Enjoys romance, open to any and all pairings. LGBTIA+ friendly and welcoming!
    • I have a preference for writing males as my main characters, but will play side characters of any gender.
    • No limits and prefers a partner okay with dark themes (within the boundaries of site rules). Please let me know your limits.
    • Appreciates communication. Open-door policy when it comes to questions and concerns; never be afraid to bring something up, or ask me to edit.
    • Since I am in my late-twenties, I am only comfortable with writing with others eighteen or older.

If interested in writing with me, please send me a DM! And know I’m open to any plot ideas you might have, or even to building a new plot around a character you want to pair against Rhane.

Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back