• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rock Opera! - Warriors of Rock and Roll (Closed)

Okay but really you do realize that of the characters posted half have no backstories? We have very little to go off character wise, not even your own character's story to use as a basis, so even someone that did put one down isn't sure about it. Your only guiding line has been "be grounded in a bit of reality" in a game ostensibly about magical musicians fighting The Sad from a parallel world and we don't really know how our characters even begin to fit in that supernatural dynamic or the actual plot.
I can see where you're coming from. If you don't wanna be in the rp anymore, no one is stopping you. The setting I've been trying to enforce is one where our characters are just normal people who have just been allowed into this new reality. Sorta like how like the world of Harry Potter funtions, I suppose. The Bards exist in tandom with normal humans, but can see a d deal with things normal humans cannot.

I do apologize for the emptiness of plot, it's just that I've been working pretty much 24/7 and the time I would be spending writing down plot information, I've been spending doing stuff for my job. Though, if there are any other questions, I'll answer them as soon as I can, and my bio will go up as soon as I have the chance.

Alright, I can work with that man. Sorry to hear about your job, I understand, but it felt like you were ready to truck along while there's kind of a lot left unsaid and IDK about the rest but part of my CS being incomplete is that I'm very much waiting for it. It's not "I want to leave" it's "I really want to know more".

No, I'll still male an ooc thread, it's just that Discord is rather easy to access for me

I feel like discords kill activity since the OOC looks less active while everyone talks in didcord. I also think it'd be nice to change that (closed) to an (open), but that's just me.

On the discord part, I have no strong feelings on it but it IS kinda assy if it ends up excluding someone, and I do think discords tend to concentrate activity away from the game itself which ends up hindering games' progress and consistency of posting.

Alright. So discord is a no, but the rp will stay closed for one specific reason:

Any more members in this rp would clutter it. The thing that kills band RP is that too many people join the band, and it becomes unrealistic. As much as I would love a 21 person band, it would get in the way of storytelling. The amount of people we already have is pretty much the max.

Bio is up! Now all I have to do is set up the threads and we should be good!

First thing we need to decide is what monster we should be fighting first. I'm gonna see if I can make a poll, and then we can all vote on the genre that we will be taking down first.

OOC time! I'll post the poll in a second, I just gotta bind the threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back