• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - The Invid War - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"This seems completely one sided."
Cyrus misses.
I should have seen this one coming.

(Also, I looked at it, I count +4 with strike, and saw +1 for damage, did I count correctly, Sherwood Sherwood or Psychie Psychie ?)
Also, when leveling up, you get the following bonus:
When leveling up, you get to add one skill to your sheet at every level. Also, every level up you can increase ONE attribute, but not the same one twice in a row. The most you can increase any one attribute with this bonus is a +3.

I would suggest you either pick Iq or Pp. Iq will give another percentage point to all your skills, but Pp will bump your combat bonuses up to another +1 to Strike, Parry and Dodge from having a high dex.

Makes sense, I forgot to ask where you wanted the roll at, so....

I also took that strike boost with levels as +1 all across, because of the rifleman bonus, and a possible misread on the situation, so, apologies.

I suppose MECT Cyclone can work. For the sake of continuity, though, I'll withhold it's effects here. But by next battle it will be written in!

He seems combat skilled enough, (at least when in his Beta) so, I'll do the increase of IQ.

He seems combat skilled enough, (at least when in his Beta) so, I'll do the increase of IQ.
Ok, go ahead and add the percentages to your skills, and don't forget to increase your Iq by one and add that extra percentile point to your skills.

Psychie Psychie , can we get the write-ups for the other kinds of Cyclones added to the Lore page to make them 'official'? I'm not sure that everyone has the UEEF Marine book to be able to select the various other models besides the Rifleman.

Psychie Psychie , can we get the write-ups for the other kinds of Cyclones added to the Lore page to make them 'official'? I'm not sure that everyone has the UEEF Marine book to be able to select the various other models besides the Rifleman.
Sure. It will take me a little to copy them over and get the write ups formatted right, but I'll have it done soon.

The two space Cyclones are now up. There is just the Spider Cyclone left, and I will have it done in a bit.

The last of the available Cyclones are up for you to look at. Soon, the VR-030 and -040 series Cyclones will be available.

Awesome. I'm personally looking forward to the Super Cyclone when it comes around.

Psychie Psychie Short question: I was always under the impression that you can only make aimed/called shots with single shot weapons, not with burst fire - just to confirm, is it possible to fire bursts with our usual mecha for aimed shots, or is there some specific rule that allows it for some, and not for others?

Psychie Psychie Short question: I was always under the impression that you can only make aimed/called shots with single shot weapons, not with burst fire - just to confirm, is it possible to fire bursts with our usual mecha for aimed shots, or is there some specific rule that allows it for some, and not for others?
I am going to go ahead and allow Called Shots to be made with burst weapons. They will take the same two actions to make the shot that a single fire one will.
Also, would we have to worry about having to reload?
During short fights, I will not press it. If you are stuck out in the field for a while, then yes, you'll have to keep track of your ammo.

Alrighty, thanks for the clarification - I'll get a post up shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back