• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Robotech - Tales of the UEEF (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
VAF-6I Alpha Fighter w/ Super Module

Current Mode: Guardian

· Head – 75
· Sensor Pod – 45

· Hands (R) – 45
· Hands (L) – 45
· Forearms (R) – 120
· Forearms (L) – 120
· Upper Arms (R) – 90
· Upper Arms (L) – 90
· Shoulders (R) – 100
· Shoulders (L) – 100

· Upper Legs (R) – 120
· Upper Legs (L) – 120
· Lower Legs (R) – 180
Lower Legs (L) – 180

· Wings (R) – 150
· Wings (L) – 150
· Tail Stabilizers (R) – 100
· Tail Stabilizers (L) – 100

· Main Body – 398/420

· Reinforced Pilot’s Compartment – 150

EU-13 Gunpod: Online, 4d4 single, 1d4x10 five shot burst.
Ammo: 80/100
Spare clips: 2/2

Mini Synchro Cannon: Online, 3d6x10 per

2x Nose Lasers: Active, 2d4 per, +2strike.

Missiles remaining: 30/70, 2d6x10 per

Mini-missiles remaining: 8, 1d4x10 per

Level: 2
Xp: 4,000

Hit Points: 30
SDC: 50

Number of Attacks: 5
Strike: +4 (+5 with rifles and energy rifles)
Parry: +8
Dodge: +8
Roll with Punch: +3
Perception: +13
Initiative:

In the Alpha
Number of Attacks: 6
Strike:
+6 in HtH
+8 With EU-13 Gun Pod
+5 with MSC
+5 with missiles
+4 Aimed shot (Sniper)
Parry: +10
Dodge: +10 on Ground, +12 in Flight (any mode)
Roll with Punch: +5
Initiative: +2

Bonuses with Mecha Combat Training: +1 attack per melee round at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, and 15.

With her plan in mind, she used her laser to paint a target toward ground at the odeon feet. With the firepower she was about to throw at it, she did not want to risk injuring the bearmen. If the missiles missed, it should safely hit the ground.

"Yes sir!" She called out as Grumpy opened fire. And her volley immediately followed.

"Launching eight!" She announced. Planning to kill the mechanoid in one go to give the bearmen a better chance.

Last edited:
Between Grumpy and Charlise both getting critical strikes on the Odeon, it never stood a chance. What Grumpy started is finished with authority by the salvo from the Alpha, and the massive mecha shatters like glass.

The first five Soldiers target Grumpy in his Cyclone. Four of the five will hit unless you dodge.

The Karbarrans let out a cheer as the Odeon is destroyed, and the shaggy miners throw several explosive charges into the second group of Soldiers, causing some damage. Others jump up and charge at the damaged Invid, wielding their heavy shovels and drills.

With the Bearmen in their midst, the Soldiers open up on the Karbarrans, causing serious damage to several of the miners.

Orikanyo Orikanyo is up

18 - Grumpy [1] <====
17 - Charlise [2]
12 - Soldiers 1-5 [1]
8 - Karbarrans [1]
6 - Soldiers 6-10 [1] all damaged

This time, the Chaff works, and the missiles are lured off course and miss your damaged mecha.

You now have just the ten Armored Scouts to deal with.

Psychie Psychie is up with action 5

23 - Pyrrah - -360 [4] <====
20 - Unknown mecha [3] - arm shield blown off, body damaged disabled
16 - Alex [2]
12 - Armored Scouts 1-10 [2]

Is there any damage difference to a giant mecha punching a teeny tiny soldier? Or does it still follow the standard mecha hth damage?

Pyrrah takes her aim with the gun pods at the eyepiece of the first Armored Scout. "Lets see if they still work."
Inside the Beta
Number of Attacks: 8
Strike: +11 Hth Attacks / +12 with Gun Pods / +13 with Pulse Beam Cannons
Parry: +15
Dodge: +13 / +15 in Flight
Roll with Punch: +11
Initiative: +5
Perception: +8
Critical Strike on a Natural 19-20

Beta Armor Stats
Main Body: 515 / -360
Left Arm Shield: 375
Right Arm Shield: 375

Missiles
MM-20 (2): Short HEAP 2d6x10 - 40 / 36
MM-16: Short Plasma/Heat 2d6x10 - 16
Booster Pack: Short Plasma/Heat 2d6x10: 10 / 4
Wings: Medium Multi-Warhead 5d6x10: 6 / 2

"God damn it didn't see that comin- OH SHIT!" He attempts tondodge and fire at armored scout 1's eye.

· Head – 75
· Sensor Pod – 45

· Hands (R) – 45
· Hands (L) – 45
· Forearms (R) – 120
· Forearms (L) – 120
· Upper Arms (R) – 90
· Upper Arms (L) – 90
· Shoulders (R) – 100
· Shoulders (L) – 100

· Upper Legs (R) – 120
· Upper Legs (L) – 120
· Lower Legs (R) – 180
Lower Legs (L) – 180

· Wings (R) – 150
· Wings (L) – 150

· Main Body – 398/420

Ammo: 80/100

Initiative:

In the Alpha
Strike:
+6 in HtH
+8 With EU-13 Gun Pod
+5 with MSC
+5 with missiles
+4 Aimed shot (Sniper)

Bonuses with Mecha Combat Training: +1 attack per melee round at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, and 15.

Charlise allowed herself a small smile, "Well you said leave nothing left standing, sir."

At the incoming fire, Charlie would attempt to evade.

Raising her rifle and firing off a burst at the eye of soldier 4.

Pyrrah lights up the dark sky with her gun pods, punching a hole through the Armored Scout.

Alex launches another salvo of missiles, this time he uses four of his short rangers. They slam into the Invid and blast it to bits.

The Invid begin to swarm around you, all firing at your damaged Beta. They will hit unless you dodge.

Psychie Psychie is up again

23 - Pyrrah - -360 [5] <====
20 - Unknown mecha [3] - arm shield blown off, body damaged disabled
16 - Alex [3]
12 - Armored Scouts 3-10 [3]

(Ignore that post. Didn't mean to dodged and wasnt finished writing my attack. As I was going to change it. Was just getting it ready and it auto posted since I had rolled a dice)

Both Grumpy and Charlise score solid hits on their targets, thinning the numbers of Invid down.

Soldiers 3 - 5 fire at Grumpy, since his Cyclone is a beacon of Protoculture to them. They will hit unless you dodge.

The Karbarrans and the next group of Invid keep trading blows, each side losing some of their number to the others.

Orikanyo Orikanyo is up

18 - Grumpy [3] <====
17 - Charlise [2]
12 - Soldiers 3-5 [2]
8 - Karbarrans [2]
6 - Soldiers 9-10 [2] all damaged

(Ignore that post. Didn't mean to dodged and wasnt finished writing my attack. As I was going to change it. Was just getting it ready and it auto posted since I had rolled a dice)
No worries. You guys are doing well, and I don't see you losing this battle.

Pyrrah will try to dodge, then she arms her last two Multi Warhead missiles with the hope to be able to hit multiple Invid in the blast.
Inside the Beta
Number of Attacks: 8
Strike: +11 Hth Attacks / +12 with Gun Pods / +13 with Pulse Beam Cannons
Parry: +15
Dodge: +13 / +15 in Flight
Roll with Punch: +11
Initiative: +5
Perception: +8
Critical Strike on a Natural 19-20

Beta Armor Stats
Main Body: 515 / -360
Left Arm Shield: 375
Right Arm Shield: 375

Missiles
MM-20 (2): Short HEAP 2d6x10 - 40 / 36
MM-16: Short Plasma/Heat 2d6x10 - 16
Booster Pack: Short Plasma/Heat 2d6x10: 10 / 4
Wings: Medium Multi-Warhead 5d6x10: 6 / 0

(Aye aye, boss. Thanks. What about the question of a mecha hth against a much smaller opponent, is the damage still the same?)
Sorry I missed that. A stomp is probably going to be better than a punch, but either way the damage is the same.

The Invid miss you with a wide margin.

In return, several of the tiny mecha get caught in the blast radius of your missiles, and they are destroyed.

Alex sees the successful effort, and he uses three of his own remaining Medium Range missiles to wipe out the last three.

Moving out of combat time for Psychie Psychie and Alex.

Alex moves his Valkyrie over closer to Pyrrah, and calls out with concern, "You sure you're ok? That was a nasty hit you took. Thank God that the second bunch were spoofed! You wouldn't be here to talk about it if they weren't!"

Alex moves his Valkyrie over closer to Pyrrah, and calls out with concern, "You sure you're ok? That was a nasty hit you took. Thank God that the second bunch were spoofed! You wouldn't be here to talk about it if they weren't!"
Pyrrah will run a quick check on her mecha's systems to make sure it is still in good enough shape to carry on. Assuming that everything is good, she replies, "Yeah, I got my head rung pretty good, but the armor is still holding. Everything seems to be in order." Her attention turns to the enemy mecha that nearly cost her her life. "That . . . is a real game changer. I hope to the Blessed Mother that my data tapes are all running in top shape."

She works her radio. "Eagle Eye, what's your status? Are you able to upload a data file to the MacArthur? They need to see this info ASAP." She then says, "I am thinking that, if we can, we need to get the remains back to the ship so it can be examined. We need to know what they are capable of, and try to find a weakness."

One of the Soldiers manage to track on Grumpy, and you take 20 MDC to your Cyclone's main body. Minor damage.

Orikanyo Orikanyo it is your attack

18 - Grumpy -20 [3] <====
17 - Charlise [2]
12 - Soldiers 3-5 [2]
8 - Karbarrans [2]
6 - Soldiers 9-10 [2] all damaged

Pyrrah will run a quick check on her mecha's systems to make sure it is still in good enough shape to carry on. Assuming that everything is good, she replies, "Yeah, I got my head rung pretty good, but the armor is still holding. Everything seems to be in order." Her attention turns to the enemy mecha that nearly cost her her life. "That . . . is a real game changer. I hope to the Blessed Mother that my data tapes are all running in top shape."

She works her radio. "Eagle Eye, what's your status? Are you able to upload a data file to the MacArthur? They need to see this info ASAP." She then says, "I am thinking that, if we can, we need to get the remains back to the ship so it can be examined. We need to know what they are capable of, and try to find a weakness."
"Eagle Eye here. Send us your transmission. We are at extreme range for a signal to get to the Mac, but we will give it a try. Other than that, we are golden. I can tell you that if it is possible, grab that strange mecha. If it really is a new Invid mecha, we have to get the word out to the rest of the Fleet."

Grumpy lines up a shot on soldier 9.

· Head – 75
· Sensor Pod – 45

· Hands (R) – 45
· Hands (L) – 45
· Forearms (R) – 120
· Forearms (L) – 120
· Upper Arms (R) – 90
· Upper Arms (L) – 90
· Shoulders (R) – 100
· Shoulders (L) – 100

· Upper Legs (R) – 120
· Upper Legs (L) – 120
· Lower Legs (R) – 180
Lower Legs (L) – 180

· Wings (R) – 150
· Wings (L) – 150

· Main Body – 398/420

Ammo: 70/100

Initiative:

In the Alpha
Strike:
+6 in HtH
+8 With EU-13 Gun Pod
+5 with MSC
+5 with missiles
+4 Aimed shot (Sniper)

The strategy hadn't changed. Gun down every invid here. (She hoped Phyrrah and Alex were okay though)

Swinging her sights over to the next soldier, she pulled the trigger to fire off another burst at its eye.

Grumpy takes his shot, and another Soldier goes boom. Unfortunately, Charlise's attack goes into the ground, missing the enemy completely.

The three remaining Soldiers fire on the mass of Bearmen, but luckily the thick armor of their suits protects them.

The Karbarrans swarm around Soldier 10 and beat it to death.

Orikanyo Orikanyo is up

18 - Grumpy -20 [4] <====
17 - Charlise [4]
12 - Soldiers 3-5 [2]
8 - Karbarrans [2]

Grumpy lines up a shot on scout 3's eye.

Grumpy is able to hit his target, taking another Soldier out of the fight.

Charlise takes aim, but her shot burrows into the ground, luckily doing no harm to the Karbarrans.

The last two Invid try to run, but they are tackled and laid low by the angry mob of Bearmen.

Moving out of combat time.

Cheers can be heard from the large humanoids as they look at the fallen Invid. After a moment, several of the Bears drop down to examine the fallen members of their work crew to see if there is any hope for saving their lives, but from their reactions, it doesn't look good. Finally, the remaining group of fifteen Karbarrans come walking up, with Grond at their lead.

"You have freed us from our servitude here. We owe you much. As I promised, I will turn over the cargo of Sekitan ore that we have processed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back