• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Robotech - Tales of the UEEF (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
With his attack failed, and two of the smaller drones aiming at him, Things tries a maneuver that will see him on the back of the Primary drone, and hopefully the shots from the smaller drones will hit the Primary one instead.

Both Scorch and The Thing are able to evade the incoming fire, and to make matters even better, The Thing was able to time is dodge well enough to trick the two secondary drones to hit the larger drone, taking it out of the fight.

Warhammer is able to line up a shot on Secondary Drone 1, causing some damage but it is still in the fight.

Secondary Drones 3-4 both try to hit Scorch, but her excellent maneuverability keeps her out of the line of fire (rolled less than a 4 on both shots).

Psychie Psychie is up

Current Initiative Order
20 - Grumpy [1]
18 - The Thing [1]
14 - Secondary Drone 1 damaged [1]
14 - Secondary Drone 2 [1]
12 - Warhammer [1]
10 - Secondary Drones 3-4 [1]
9 - Scorch <====
7 - Repair Drone

Scorch calls out on the comms, "Good work, Thing! Let them do the hard work! I love it! I'm going to focus on that Repair Drone. We can't let it screw up the virus we just input." She raises up her rifle and fires another five round burst, targeting the repair drone.
Payload
EP-37 - 100 / 75 - +4 magazines in reserve - Bonus: +2 to strike for single shots, +1 for burst firing.
GR-103 plasma mini missiles -
CADS - A slashing blow deals 2d6M.D., a punch deals 3d6 M.D., and a power punch does 6d6 M.D. and takes two attacks.

Armor
CVR-3 - 90
Cyclone - 225 / 165

Combat Bonuses - (on foot/in the Cyclone)
Number of Attacks: 6 / 8
Strike: +10 / +11
Parry: +13 / +17
Dodge: +14 / +16
Roll with Punch: +4
Initiative: +3 / +5
Perception: +6
Critical Strike on a natural 19 or higher

Scorch lights up the Repair Drone with a solid hit, causing the drone to spin about and it aims one of its many appendages at you, and from a large barrel comes a wad of goop that looks like hull sealant. If it hits, it will coagulate around you and rapid dry, entangling you in place in the hardened resin.

Orikanyo Orikanyo is up, and Psychie Psychie needs to dodge

Current Initiative Order
20 - Grumpy [1] <====
18 - The Thing [1]
14 - Secondary Drone 1 damaged [1]
12 - Warhammer [1]
9 - Scorch [1]
7 - Repair Drone damaged [1]

"Oh, I know you didn't just shoot that goop at me!" Scorch kicks in her jets to get out of the way. It would suck soooo bad if I get snagged by that. I'll never hear the end of it.
Payload
EP-37 - 100 / 75 - +4 magazines in reserve - Bonus: +2 to strike for single shots, +1 for burst firing.
CADS - A slashing blow deals 2d6M.D., a punch deals 3d6 M.D., and a power punch does 6d6 M.D. and takes two attacks.

Armor
CVR-3 - 90
Cyclone - 225 / 165

Grumpy watched the repair drone, almost copying Amanda's thoughts on it word for word, replacing the I with she, and the tone to one that silently somewhat hoped to see it.

Grumpy however now readied his launcher at the second secondary drone and fired one missile.

Critical Strike. Grumpy launches his missile, and the small drone gets hit for triple damage from the HEAP warhead. The drone is looking quite beat up, and is down to about half of its armor plating.

Scorch is just barely able to leap out of the way of the sticky goop, with only a little bit sticking to her leg but not enough to immobilize you. If the Drone had aimed any better, you would have been stuck to the deck.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws is up

Current Initiative Order
20 - Grumpy [2]
18 - The Thing [1] <====
14 - Secondary Drone 1 seriously damaged [1]
12 - Warhammer [1]
9 - Scorch [1]

With a mighty jump, Thing smashes into the damaged Secondary Drone, to try and take it out. He lets out a sound that his team mates haven't heard before... a laugh of joy.

The one drone that The Thing hits falls to the deck in a shower of sparks. Drone number two fires a triple blast of its lasers at The Thing. They will hit unless you dodge.

ShadowWolves ShadowWolves is up, and Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws needs a dodge roll

Current Initiative Order
20 - Grumpy [2]
18 - The Thing [2]
14 - Secondary Drone 2 [2]
12 - Warhammer [1] <====
9 - Scorch [1]

The Thing tries to evade, he only manages to stumble into the line of fire and get hit for 50 MDC damage on his Cyclone's Main Body.

ShadowWolves ShadowWolves is up

Current Initiative Order
20 - Grumpy [2]
18 - The Thing [2]
12 - Warhammer [1] <====
9 - Scorch [1]

Not a problem.

Secondary Drones 3 and 4 both maneuver to place themselves between you and the Repair Drone, firing on Scorch in an attempt to draw her fire away from said drone. They will hit unless you dodge.

Psychie Psychie is up, and needs to roll a dodge.

Current Initiative Order
20 - Grumpy [2]
18 - The Thing [2]
12 - Warhammer [1] delay
10 - Secondary Drones 3-4 [2]
9 - Scorch [1] <====

Scorch nods to herself. "I must have touched a nerve there, shooting that repair drone. Keep it up, guys!" She kicks in her jump jets to leap out of the way, and as she does so, fires off another burst of her EP-37 at the Repair Drone.
Payload
EP-37 - 100 / 70 - +4 magazines in reserve - Bonus: +2 to strike for single shots, +1 for burst firing.

Armor
CVR-3 - 90
Cyclone - 225 / 65

Last edited:
One of the drones is a clear miss, but the second hits with a critical strike, doing a total of 100 MDC.

The repair drone doesn't waste any time trying to return fire; it swoops over to a control station and extends a probe to connect to the panel, a la R2-D2 style. It will take it some time to be able to diagnose the problem and implement corrective actions (if possible), but you probably should try to hit it before it can sabotage your virus.

Orikanyo Orikanyo is up

Current Initiative Order
20 - Grumpy [2] <====
18 - The Thing [2]
12 - Warhammer [1] delay
9 - Scorch [2]
7 - Repair Drone damaged [2]

Amanda lets out a muffled curse. "Sonofa- He rocked me hard, but I'm still in this fight. We just have got to end this before I get any more damage."
Payload
EP-37 - 100 / 70 - +4 magazines in reserve - Bonus: +2 to strike for single shots, +1 for burst firing.

Armor
CVR-3 - 90
Cyclone - 225 / 65

"On it! Firing!l" Grumpy lines up his shot and fires upon the repair drone!

(Wait I can't roll?!?!?)

With a pull of the trigger, Grumpy fires into the repair drone, scoring a solid hit to its flank. It is showing some sizable cracks in its armor.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws is up

Current Initiative Order
20 - Grumpy [3]
18 - The Thing [2] <====
12 - Warhammer [1] delay
9 - Scorch [2]
7 - Repair Drone seriously damaged [2]

With a dive, Thing rolls away from the Secondary Drones, and launches himself into a jump ready to smash the Repair Drone before it can undo the work of the virus.

The Thing fires, but is slightly off target and all you manage to do is blast a hole in the console that the Drone is trying to interface with. Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise, because it may need to find a new terminal to link up with.

Secondary Drones 2, 3, and 4 all continue to maneuver to get between you and the repair drone, and this time they fire on Grumpy. They will hit unless you dodge.

ShadowWolves ShadowWolves still has a delayed action, and Orikanyo Orikanyo has a defense roll to make, and Psychie Psychie is up

Current Initiative Order
20 - Grumpy [3]
18 - The Thing [3]
14 - Secondary Drone 2 [3]
12 - Warhammer [1] delay
9 - Scorch [2] <====
7 - Repair Drone seriously damaged [2]

"Shiiiit, plaster that fucking thing! Can't that damn virus work faster?" Grumpy, as one might imagine, grumbled as he let his instincts take control in avoiding these shots.

Amanda lets out a small snarl as she readies her rifle for another burst. "I have a feeling that it will be a while. Lets keep hitting these bastards!" With that, she pulls the trigger for another five round burst at the Repair Drone.
Aaaaaand another miss. Insert whatever creative cuss words you want here.

Payload
EP-37 - 100 / 65 - +4 magazines in reserve - Bonus: +2 to strike for single shots, +1 for burst firing.

Armor
CVR-3 - 90
Cyclone - 225 / 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Back