• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Getting out into the hall, Neo drops her tank down into its guardian mode to use her main gun on the drones. She fires at drone 3, scoring a hard hit and knocking it back, forcing it to struggle to get back on its feet once more.

Sherwood Sherwood is up

17 - Alan -0/-60/-0 [2]
16 - Gabi [2]

16 - O'Brien [3]
15 - Drone 3 [3] critically damaged
15 - Drone 4 [2]
13 - Drone 5-6 [2]
12 - Marlon [delay]
10 - Neo [3]
9 - Deunan [1] <====
8 - Ryuko [1]

8 - Cooper [2]
7 - Drone 9-10 [1]
6 - Costas [1]

Still in her Battloid mode, Deunan fires her Eu-11 at the critically damaged drone 3, hoping to finish it off.
In the Hover Tank:
Number of Attacks: 9 - +1 attack per melee round at levels 1, 3, 6, 10, and 14
Strike: +12 with Cannons, +13 to HtH, +14 with EU-11 (+2)
Parry: +17 (+1)
Dodge: +17 (+1)
Roll: +9
Perception: +12
Initiative: +3 (+2)
Critical Strike on a natural 18-20

Deunan is able to finish off the damaged drone with ease with that damage roll.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 is up

17 - Alan -0/-60/-0 [2]
16 - Gabi [2]

16 - O'Brien [3]
15 - Drone 4 [2]
13 - Drone 5-6 [2]
12 - Marlon [delay]
10 - Neo [3]
9 - Deunan [2]
8 - Ryuko [1] <====

8 - Cooper [2]
7 - Drone 9-10 [1]
6 - Costas [1]

The drones are moving quickly, much faster on their feet than any of your mecha, and are trying to stick in pairs as they go. As everyone is pulling back into the corridor, Ryuko is towards the back of the line since you did the melee strike on the other drone. At this point, the various drones are ranging back at least 500 to 800 feet away from you.

The drones are moving quickly, much faster on their feet than any of your mecha, and are trying to stick in pairs as they go. As everyone is pulling back into the corridor, Ryuko is towards the back of the line since you did the melee strike on the other drone. At this point, the various drones are ranging back at least 500 to 800 feet away from you.

I'll withhold my action for now if possible.

Cooper uses her Gu-11 gun pod to good effect on drone number 4, doing decent damage to it.

Drones 9 and 10 see that Ryuko is acting as rear guard, and they fire on her. They will hit unless you dodge.

Lt. Costas in his Myrmidon transforms into his guardian mode and fires his twin set of tri-lasers on drone 4, doing even more damage to it, but it is still up and active.

Rykon Rykon is up, and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 has a defense roll to make

17 - Alan -0/-60/-0 [2] <====
16 - Gabi [2]

16 - O'Brien [3]
15 - Drone 4 [2] serously damaged
13 - Drone 5-6 [2]
12 - Marlon [delay]
10 - Neo [3]
9 - Deunan [2]
8 - Ryuko [1] delay

8 - Cooper [3]
7 - Drone 9-10 [2]
6 - Costas [2]

Alan shifts to battloid mode and levels the EU-11 at Drone 4. He fires off a burst, hoping to take that one out of the fight.

and that's a miss

You can fire missiles at one, but since you are packing mini's, they don't have enough of a blast radius to hit multiple targets.

If I may offer up a suggestion, I'd fire at least 4 missiles at one, giving you a good shot at taking it down in a single hit. Also, you can't dodge 4 or more missiles fired at once.

You can fire missiles at one, but since you are packing mini's, they don't have enough of a blast radius to hit multiple targets.
If I may offer up a suggestion, I'd fire at least 4 missiles at one, giving you a good shot at taking it down in a single hit. Also, you can't dodge 4 or more missiles fired at once.
Considering these facts, maybe I could fire 8, 4 to each target?

Alan's gun pod fires, but the drones are quite nimble and evade the attack.

Ryuko dodges the aimed fire at her, and in return fires off a quartet of her mini missiles, ravaging the drone with plasma fire. It burst into flames and falls to the side, destroyed.

Purr Purr is up

17 - Alan -0/-60/-0 [3]
16 - Gabi [2] <====

16 - O'Brien [3]
15 - Drone 4 [2] serously damaged
13 - Drone 5-6 [2]
12 - Marlon [delay]
10 - Neo [3]
9 - Deunan [2]
8 - Ryuko [2]

8 - Cooper [3]
7 - Drone 9 [2]
6 - Costas [2]

"Good hit, Cooper. O'Brien, let's finish what Cooper and Costas started!" Gabriela focused her crosshairs on Drone #4 and tried to give it a taste of her double ion cannons!

Gabi's twin blasters fire out and hit the drone hard. Not a critical strike, but almost max damage on the rolls, doing just enough to wipe out the target.

O'Brien calls out, "Going back to guns to save my missiles! Firing!" He targets drone 5 with a burst from the Gu-11, riddling it with high velocity shells. Its armor is damaged, but it is still up.

Drone 5 and 6 both target Gabi, and they will hit unless you declare a dodge.

Neo flips her tank into its guardian mode and targets drone 9 with her main gun. It hits, blasting the robot to pieces.

D. Rex D. Rex is still on delay, and Sherwood Sherwood is up and Purr Purr has a defense to declare

17 - Alan -0/-60/-0 [3]
16 - Gabi [3]

16 - O'Brien [4]
13 - Drone 5 [3] damaged
13 - Drone 6 [3]
12 - Marlon [delay] <====
10 - Neo [4]
9 - Deunan [2] <====
8 - Ryuko [2]

8 - Cooper [3]
6 - Costas [2]

Deunan transforms her own tank into its guardian mode and swivels around to aim at drone 5. "Good work everyone! Keep up the pressure!"
90 MDC damage done with a 26 to hit

In the Hover Tank:
Number of Attacks: 9 - +1 attack per melee round at levels 1, 3, 6, 10, and 14
Strike: +12 with Cannons, +13 to HtH, +14 with EU-11 (+2)
Parry: +17 (+1)
Dodge: +17 (+1)
Roll: +9
Perception: +12
Initiative: +3 (+2)
Critical Strike on a natural 18-20

Gabriela saw the barrels aimed her way and tried to Dodge in a way that helped the team bring the drones out, per their plan.

+22 to Dodge as Gabi's airborne and able to make use of her ever-useful Combat Flying Skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back