• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Do we have any idea on just how much punishment the doors will take to punch a hole big enough to pass through?

At a guess, you are looking at between a number as low as 60 MD to as high as 120 MD. With the hazardous conditions in the room, probably the doors are more armored than a standard bulkhead door.

Last question. According to our maps, does one of these other doors have a larger hall or chamber behind it?

Yes. The door more to your left is supposed to be another corridor, and the door to the right is a large chamber with water storage cisterns. They are very large, but there is some open space in the chamber that can be used to maneuver.

I am thinking that the hall will be more confined, and that we can give the water storage room a try.

Why not just back the team out the way we came in in an attempt to have the drones follow us?

There is still an airlock door between us and the hall, but that might work. Hit the door and pull back, forcing the drones to funnel into a tight space, giving us the advantage. I like it.

I personally think that doing so would be dangerous, but it is up to you.

Alan begins his retreat into the more open area, but fires his particle canon again at Drone 2 for good measure.

[first damage roll was a mistake, d6s instead of 10s. My bad. Oh.... Oh snap pretty sure Drone 2 is gone. With the crit on a natural 19 pretty sure that's 440 MD]

Rykon Rykon That thar be some nice shootin', Tex! 8D

Gabi fires, but the speed of the drone throws off your aim. (rolled a '3'. Sorry!)

Psychie Psychie No worries! Like I've said before, I'd MUCH rather be screwed by a polyhedron than "Joe Blow's Magic Dice Algorithm!" any day! If real dice get me? Fine! That's the way they roll! But if it's a computer program? Please. I feel cheated somehow. I've been RPing since I was 10 (I was the DM!) and there is nothing like good old-fashioned dice in your hand! And that means polyhedrons, not programs! 8D

With the enemy drones falling left and right, there would soon only be one left.

"I got this!"

Her Crimson Ajax would fly towards the enemy drone before revving up its plasma cutter in an attempt to destroy the drone outright.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Hey Illya! Please roll damage in case Ryuko hits? It's one less thing for the Game Master to do. =)

Thanks for looking. Ask Psychie and keep the info she provides for future rolls?

Definitely! Do you remember the last time I rolled dice on RP Nation's dice roller? In any of the games you and I are involved in? Because I don't! Thanks for doing the rolling for me! =)

Let me be real honest.

I did not see the part about using missiles there, and that was my mistake as an RPer.

I hope the post I made in RP will make up for it.

And reminded himself that if he ever got back to base, he would convince someone to make a much more potent gunpod.

D. Rex D. Rex Wait until Marlon gets reminded that what we are using is the much more potent gun pod Ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back