• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
We won! That could have been a pretty mean fight! Thank goodness for tactics and ordinance support!

More importantly, that was a big ol set of eyes they dont have any more. Maybe we'll have a better chance of moving unseen for a little while.

Last edited:
I'm just glad that I remembered that we had codes for artillery strikes! If not, we would have been mauled by those FPAs, and I don't think we could have taken out the Cyclops before it flew off.

Rolling 1d6 for hit points

Another crap roll. <rolls eyes>

We only get the attribute every three levels. Otherwise yes, you are correct.

Torn between Jungle survival and Kickboxing.

What sort of benefit does Jungle survival have in our situation?

Oh, sure. Some people roll good for their hit points, and I roll a lousy '1'! I went with Wrestling. Seemed like a good selection for the moment.

Seemed like a good selection for an MP to. Gonna be apprehending some subjects. Go grapple that Zentraedi's ankle and show them whose boss :p

Ands that's why I'm torn between the two as he would reasonably be trying to learn either one.

On one hand, kickboxing has some pretty good stuff for him, as well as being in his wheelhouse.

And for Jungle survival, he has already declared to looking into it given this is where they will be for a while.

That and we have been doing pretty well in using our skills to our advantage!

To be honest, I do not have any solid plans to have you stuck out in the middle of the jungle and have you need a Jungle Survival skill. But if you guys get stomped on hard enough, anything can happen.

I'll go with kickboxing. Which do I go with?

The master skill list or the shadow chronicles handbook? The master skill list seems to be more buffed up, but the shadow chronicles has less bonuses a move list.

Or should I mix the two since the skill list seems more recent. Have the buffs of master skill list then add the moves.

I'll go with kickboxing. Which do I go with?

The master skill list or the shadow chronicles handbook? The master skill list seems to be more buffed up, but the shadow chronicles has less bonuses a move list.
We will be the Shadow Chronicles book for your skills.

I guess I'm just gonna go with martial arts and pick up detect ambush later. Unless there's a different Hand To Hand style I could upgrade to that I should look at.

We will be the Shadow Chronicles book for your skills.
Can we use skills that are in the master skillset but not the chronicles book?

Also! As enticing as the kickboxing is, Ultimately deciding on going with Salvage.

I guess I'm just gonna go with martial arts and pick up detect ambush later. Unless there's a different Hand To Hand style I could upgrade to that I should look at.
I am considering allowing a handful of advanced martial art styles in from Ninjas and Superspies, but they will have to be modified to fit this setting. The ability to purchase them will come up later on in the game.
Can we use skills that are in the master skillset but not the chronicles book?
I would have to think on that. It would depend on the skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back