• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Psychie

Princess Psychie
1fff721140d21d7de7963e1e82e52f60.jpg

Hey everyone! I have been running a Robotech Southern Cross game, and now I am wanting to get a UEEF game using the 2nd edition of Robotech. I am planning on giving everyone some good perks for their characters, and will go into more detail as we get into character creation.

This game will be set at the very beginning of the Expeditionary Force's trip out to Tyrol, so the only available races are Human and Zentraedi.

Any takers?

You know that I can't give up a good Robotech game. I'm in.

Are you going to be using any of the Advanced Martial Arts from Ninjas and Superspies? How are attributes to be rolled? What about the Natural Aptitude bonus?

Are you going to be using any of the Advanced Martial Arts from Ninjas and Superspies? How are attributes to be rolled? What about the Natural Aptitude bonus?
I was thinking on letting people pick from a short list of martial art techniques.

Attributes are a 4d6 roll, take the top 3. If your total is a 16-18, you add one d6. If that extra d6 is also a '6', you can add another d6, giving you the potential of a 30 starting out before any skills. Die rolls can be shuffled around to different places as you want. Once we have a few confirmed players, I'll make an OOC board where you can roll your numbers up. The alternative is for me to make your rolls for everyone. Up to you guys.

The Natural Aptitude can be picked from the list.

Cool.

What OCCs are you looking for? Are you wanting us all to be Veritech pilots?

Excellent. I'll start looking over which OCC I want to run.

You can choose from either the Core book, or the UEEF Marines book, but just make sure you can fly either the Alpha or Beta Fighters.

I may just go ahead and go with the classic Veritech Alpha Pilot. I already have a intelligence officer in your other game.

Lemme watch this thread real quick... I'll have to see if I can fit in another game time-wise, but a bit of space combat sounds promising.

Here are links to the game:

Whats this I see? another chance at victory?

The leading man returns! Even if he can't remember a lick of the system he has all the time in the world to reread litterally everything!

lol Welcome back, Ori! Care to jump into this with us and give me a go as your Storyteller?

are you asking me to put my sweet little innocent characters into your diabolical hands?

damn straight i'm in, whats the sitch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back