Video Games ROBLOX users?

I'm not able to play much anymore since my computer broke but here hallo frands. Syrelis is my username over there. Friend me if you want, but don't expect much xD

Screen name is my username.

Also, guest here. Might make an account if a roleplay piques my interest.

I used to roleplay on there, then migrated when the community bombed.

GandalfDaZueira, mostly playing Urbis, but I usually go to ATF or troll at Roblox High School

ATF factions are corrupt as hell. They literally played Robuz to people to stay silent about another player kicking some members unnecessarily. And they NEED a better kick function in-game.

i'm from there

it was bad, but RPN is cancer is in its own special way

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to roleplay on there, then migrated when the community bombed.

ATF factions are corrupt as hell. They literally played Robuz to people to stay silent about another player kicking some members unnecessarily. And they NEED a better kick function in-game.

So true, especially on 6 because of the Brazilian faction, 99% of them are not Brazilians and I heard someone say that they got kicked from having a non-faction Brazilian character. Not sure if it is true, but I do believe the guy.

Yes, TheFunToothyDeer. I don't have my laptop as of now so it'd be cool if you just shoot me a message first. As for roleplaying you won't see me openly doing it since 87 % of the roleplay community is trash, painful trash. I've met some pretty great people however and those will be the people I'll roleplay with... So yeah, do as you please.

I used to get on there to roleplay, but after several bad experiences with..er..."friends" I stop getting on. It was shortly after that that I discovered RPN and learn what real roleplaying is.

I lurked the Roblox roleplaying forums as xKawaiifiedKat late 2016/early 2017ish to a month or two before the merge. Okay, well probably more leaning towards early 2017 when I first got into forum roleplaying, but still, I was a forumer on there. I heard about this site in the last legs of the subforum, actually. Anyways, now my username is Nymphiri, occasional in-game roleplayer, professional deathpacito, and wanderer across many games. Friend me if you want, I’m not as active as before.

I played from when i was 12, till about 16 in 2016, occasionally popping in rarely just to talk to a friend of mine. My username was Bodense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back