• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roar of Dawn- A Real Life Fantasy

C
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Add your characters here

Yahhah

The Wandering Storyteller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In a world not unlike our own the Mundane and fantastical world coexist. These two worlds have not mixed well, there has been more than one conflict between humans and the creatures of magic. Of course both sides have used the other when it seemed convenient, it has been a back and forth between man and magic which has eventually led to the modern day. In today's time humans and magical creatures have an uneasy peace. With humans, and other races living together in their day to day lives to an outside observer everything would seem to be going quite well. Schools are integrated, there are laws put in place that make it so that the creatures of magic should be treated equally. Unfortunately the government is under human control, for they have always been the most numerous race, and with one race under control there will always be corruption. Some scars run deep, there is more than one group of hate groups against those of magical descent. Of course the magical community is not innocent there are multiple terrorist attacks perpetrated by some creature who feels wronged.

G.A.M.E
The Guardians Against Magical Entities sometimes referred to as G.A.M.E is a branch of law enforcement uniquely equipped to handle magical threats. They wear armor that guards against magic, or various other abilities which may be utilized by magical beings. G.A.M.E enforcers are educated on the ways of combating and defending against magical lawbreakers. Such as certain racial weaknesses and abilities. They use nonlethal weapons to incapacitate and only use lethal force when authorized. G.A.M.E Headquarters are equipped with the facilities to hold any who break the law. Though there is one recent threat that G.A.M.E has not been able to put a stop to.

Vaneerth
Vaneerth is a powerful demon who gained infamy 300 years ago for his brutality and uncanny ability to bring the magical races together, he reigned terror upon the humans, and creatures who refused to bow to his knee. For some unknown reason he disappeared relatively shortly into his reign. There have been recent sightings of the demon lord, normally followed by a string of murders in an area. Humans are not the only things on the demon's mind, creatures of magic have been disappearing from their homes, sometimes there are signs of a struggle, other times there isn't anything that would lead someone to believe there had been any malicious dealings at all. Vaneerth's sudden reappearance has caused a renewed animosity between the races. Among the mythical races there is no way of telling who stands with the demon lord. G.A.M.E has become quick to take in creatures for questioning, and even civilians distrust one another more then ever which causes rampant discrimination

Roar Of Dawn
The Roar of Dawn is a group founded to keep tabs on, and ultimately stop the demon lord. The idea is for it to also garner protection against Vaneerth and his forces. It is often called R.O.D in public to keep it secret, it is a small organization put together by students in the city of Lakewood, a town which has began to suffer murders, and disappearances perpetrated by and in Vaneerth's name. It doesn't have much to offer except for camaraderie and unity in a desperate time. There is a series of trials and phases to go through before someone gains full membership. They meet in different locations mostly given by the founder, and all different races including humans are welcomed.

This is a roleplay idea I thought up and figured it would be a fun thing to do. To reiterate in shorter words it is world where humans and magical creatures live together with a few catches, the main plot will be the lives of young people and creatures trying to run the Roar of Dawn, and taking matters into their own hands. It may start out with a sort of slice of life feel to it but as time progresses and society deteriorates things may become a bit more linear. This RP will be pretty casual, the only post requirement is that I want people to write enough so that others have something to work with. If you have any questions about the RP , the world, or any other aspects of the RP feel free to ask. I'll make a CS if this RP gets some interest.

Mention: BudgieLove BudgieLove

I’m glad to see that people are interested in this, I’ll start to work on a Character Template.

Ohhhhh, I love the lore you’ve built out so far! I’m most definitely interested. Although I am curious, are there specific races other than human we can choose from or does any fantasy race go?

Pretty much anything goes there are a very few races which are off limits like gods, Basilisks, and sea monsters. A few races which are very different or very big can have human avatars so that they can make use of things that humans have made. A few examples of those are like Dragons, and Unicorns. Giants for example have an avatar which would just be a human sized version of themselves. I hope I answered your question, and if you'd like to ask about a specific race feel free to PM me.

Pretty much anything goes there are a very few races which are off limits like gods, Basilisks, and sea monsters. A few races which are very different or very big can have human avatars so that they can make use of things that humans have made. A few examples of those are like Dragons, and Unicorns. Giants for example have an avatar which would just be a human sized version of themselves. I hope I answered your question, and if you'd like to ask about a specific race feel free to PM me.

Cool beans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back