• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Optimo

Demon Defier
Kawauso Mizuasobi
The recently reunited band of ronin just arrived at the region of Southpoint. Thus began their journey to the east, their adventure to fulfill their individual goals and dreams begin now.

Southpoint is a decently sized region that's home to beastmen, one of the many races that make up the world. The group would be met with all kinds of beastmen happily working. It was rather busy in the area they arrived at and it seemed as though no one even noticed them. "Wow! It's pretty busy here. Look at all the beastmen!" The sparkle in his eyes glinted with wonder. He had learned about them but never actually seen them.

The burly creatures were rather tall, typically towering over the average-sized human. "Okay! Let's have some fun!" Mizu had seemingly already forgotten the actual reason they were there. Off to the side, a hooded figure peeked around a corner and watched the ronin before vanishing behind it. The black blur that flashed in and out of his peripherals drew his attention. "Hm?" He turned just to see nothing.

"Did anybody else see a person over there?"
code by @Nano

Koharu Miyazawa
OIP (4).jpg

Koharu had her arms folded into her sleeves as the group had traveled. Probably not the best idea for a ronin if they were going to be attacked while traveling. But she figured if they were going to be attacked, they wouldn't be taken by surprise. Her hearing and smell would make sure of that. But that was really only in the open if in a city where there were hundreds of smells, it would be much less effective.

When they arrived at Southpoint she glanced around, taking notes of her surroundings, seeing the beastmen working on their tasks. However, she did note that they didn't seem to notice the group. Tilting her head a bit to the right as the group continued onwards until Mizu spoke up about it. "Well, they probably all have tasks that need to get done. Though I find it strange that no one has even really looked at us." She stated as her tails swayed from side to side behind her.

Taking her hands out of her sleeves, she casually rested her hand on the hilt of her katana. Even she was impressed at the size of the beastmen though even kitsunes were somewhat placed into that category from time to time. "Uh Mizu aren't you forgetting something? We did come here for a reason, we should probably see to that first," She reminded him as she caught a black blur off to the side of her vision.

Lowering her voice, she moved closer to him, "I did catch something, though I'm not sure what it is. But it does move fast; I'll keep my eyes on that side for now." Slightly turning her head to the left, she could attempt to get a better view of what was happening in the corner of her eye. Also, she tried to keep her ears open, listening for any sound of something sprinting.

Mentions: StormWolf StormWolf Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Beann Beann oxycodone oxycodone nectarine nectarine Optimo Optimo Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Dimple Doll Dimple Doll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back