• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OOC on RPN or Discord?

• RPN

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Discord

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Optimo

Demon Defier
The world this story takes place in is populated by humans and many other races, such as youkai, kitsunes, and onis. It is covered by various lands and regions, which are, for the most part, all unique in their own way. On the far east is a region called the Land of Yonder Severance. As one could probably tell from the name, it isn't a place most people want to be. In it lies the most powerful samurai clan in the world along with all types of other "monsters". Not many know, but this powerful clan of samurai are corrupt, dishonorable. They've committed many crimes and shameful deeds. Underneath the fame and adoration they receive, there are certain people who hate and despise them. Who know the truth and plan to take down the clan once and for all.

This brings me to our characters. We will be a squad of ronin who's master died of illness long ago and as such, disbanded and went our separate ways. As dreaded ronin, we were all forced to roam around the lands until a member of the squad contacted everyone, bringing everyone back together for a single goal. Taking down the most powerful samurai clan in the world.

Notes
- This is a large scale roleplay about samurai. Although it is primarily based around samurai, samurai aren't the only warriors who inhabit this world.
- There's a lot more to this roleplay than just sword fighting.
- The age for the ronin squad will be 18-21.
- This is a semi-lit to adv-lit roleplay. One-liners are not acceptable.
- Quality over quantity for post content. Try to shoot for at least a paragraph, if not, just make sure people can easily respond to your post.
- As far as post frequency, at least once a week. If something comes up or you suddenly get busy please let me know.
- If you have any question, please ask. There's a lot that isn't revealed here that's planned to be revealed in the story. Although there might be some things I can disclose if prompted.

Edit ~ If the 10 slots for the ronin squad are full, PM me! There's other positions and roles in the story that can be taken!! They are just as important, trust me.

Ronin Squad

Slot 1 - Taken (Me)

Slot 2 - Taken ( saxon saxon )

Slot 3 - Taken ( StormWolf StormWolf

Slot 4 - Taken ( oxycodone oxycodone )

Slot 5 - Taken ( meepster meepster )

Slot 5 - Taken ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia )

Slot 6 - Taken ( UrAveragAnimalCrossingFan UrAveragAnimalCrossingFan )

Slot 7 - Taken ( Mirai-chan Mirai-chan )

Slot 8 - Taken ( Dimple Doll Dimple Doll )

Slot 9 - Taken ( nectarine nectarine )

Slot 10 - Taken ( Beann Beann )

Last edited:
yoo, this looks really good. i'd be down to join.

Minor question am I able to be a Nekomata Kind of character

thinking-batman.gif

Alright, I think I've got a concrete concept...
Yamatora Tetsuro is probably human, possibly not; the validity of parentage has been a method of polite war against his family and clan since he was born. With his wolfish features, affinity for the hunt, and the controlled savagery of his dotanuki blades, it would be easier for some to equate him to the unnatural. Ever since becoming ronin, he has not balked at these accusations, though his own doubts have begun to seep through the cracks left by his dishonor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back