• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Road to Arizona(Fallout new vegas RP)

I would believe so. There are still rolls open last I checked. The main thread should have an up to date list of what's there and what's not at this point.

Alright. well then it's just up to light to come online (not sure of her timezone) and look it over and approve/request revisions.

Got it. I should learn not to make bets on a rp'ers gender, I should know this by now. But adjectives just simplify it at the end. I'll hold out for kenshin then!

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Just a quick question, do we have an 'expected to post by' time? I'm going to likely be out most of next weekend, so I just want to make sure I don't fall behind if we get another round going before then.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Alright, post is up. By the way, I wanted to make sure you had no issues with Jim's personality, and his rather 'relaxed' attitude around the op lead. If she told him to stiffen up a bit he would, but otherwise he'll stick to being what he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back