• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Road to Arizona(Fallout new vegas RP)

Karcen Karcen Yes! Also Orikanyo Orikanyo Kenshin772 Kenshin772 IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Duwang Duwang RayPurchase RayPurchase

This is just a question that can determine on how fast i fill up my squad

Would any of you oppose me using anime art styled face claims?

Really this is to speed up my character creations as well, i have to make a new game in FNV to make my characters-unless i find a mod that lets me choose presets after confirming identity- to get pictures of characters i want to be in the RP.

I'll need everyones approval as this is to avoid losing anyone. I 100% understand if you do not want me to use one, im just asking as this can speed up my creations haha..

Reallife photos of folks tend to put me off anyways, like were here to escape reality, not do handsome ass self insert of celebs or what shit we find in google.

Sorry, throwing shade, but it really puts me off.

I'm fine either way. I stick to non-real life though personally, cause I'm absolutely abbhorent with finding a decent FC with real photos.

As great as that'd be, alysa wouldn't be able to lead a convoy at that point. As hanlon said, the chief ranger really doesn't get out much anymore. As far as I'm aware, there really wasn't any named Vet Rangers in NV so we can just come up with a name. Alex/Alexa work alright with you, just as a name on the spot?

As great as that'd be, alysa wouldn't be able to lead a convoy at that point. As hanlon said, the chief ranger really doesn't get out much anymore. As far as I'm aware, there really wasn't any named Vet Rangers in NV so we can just come up with a name. Alex/Alexa work alright with you, just as a name on the spot?
I'd say Alex
*I've already inserted enough female bad asses in this RP and i need to fucking chill LMAO*

Don't worry, I'm sure we've got enough males as well to cover. At the very least we've got a male vet...who's just as likely to kill you by telling a story as he's is to kill you with a bullet. It's an interesting character quirk. Everyone will eventually learn when he goes 'you want to hear a story?' you either excuse yourself, or sit down.

Just so I have a clear understanding these people are selected from the entirety of NCR forces. So basically volunteers and not just people from one specific unit. So I could decide what battalion/company/squad etc that my character came from? Sorry if that is a dumb question it’ll just help for my character creation.

I can't give a solid answer on that one, actually. My character is an 'old as dirt' vet, so he's volunteered out of personal interest instead of necessity. I can't really speak on others behalf though, may have to catch light for this question. I apologize.

No problem as of now I’ll assume it’s a volunteer basis and make a character and then if I need to change something it’s not a big deal ^_^ Thanks for the help boss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back