• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Road to Arizona(Fallout new vegas RP)

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell

The year is 2286, 5 years after the second battle of the Dam, the road to arizona is in sight and boy oh boy is the NCR ready for war. But first, they are sending an expeditionary force. Inspired by history books on the old worlds MEU, marine expeditionary units. Though the NCR has no ships, and very little air vehicles, they plan to make a temporary unit, NCR Forward Reconnaissance Unit. NCRFRU, will be a detachment of 1st recon, field preparations division (FPD), mechanized, and Heavy infantry. Along with basic Army soldiers. This unit will be sized up to survive the trip there, though specified as a unit, the max amount of troopers within this unit will be set at a section, or a platoon. Briefing comes as follows:

Veteran Ranger Alysa walks into the briefing room with a high ranking officer of the listed divisions above, "Alright, so.. You've all been summoned here to give me names of those you want to send on this more than likely suicide mission... I'm gonna need..", she begins to list off the amount of people needed from each division
1st Recon: 2
FPD: 4
Mechanized (Vehicle commanders): 3
Heavy infantry: 3
Standard Army: 10

"..I'll need one supply carrying truck, and two jeeps with heavy machine guns and one thousand rounds of fifty BMG rounds for each jeep. Each vehicle preferably extra armored... Did i mention i have Olivers permission to GET WHAT I WANT for this mission?" she asks with a grin..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So basically this RP will involve an expedition into Flagstaff Arizona, from New vegas. Note: Maps are outdated, who knows what roads work now and which ones are too hot to go through.(my excuse for making a 4h trip longer)
Anyways if anyone is interested let me know and ill make a CS. Alysa, mentioned above, is my character i created in FNV. You'll see soon enough.

What about one of the courier' s who successfully delivered their packages of a single pair of fluffy dice and didn't get shot in the head a few times?

In for a newer recruited local who is "Just so happy to be here Mam."

Yep, tots red shirt who will hopefully not die, or cry, or both.

I was thinking of my character being a late add on to the briefing with special orders from high command to bring his soon to be re branded 32ND Engineering Corp and their latest "Project" on the expedition force. In other words I'm asking if an Armored Unit and it's Mechanics can join the expeditionary force. If not a guest officer recruited for his services to the NCR, a former 80s raider and mechanic added as a force recon with his motorcycle. I can think up others if those are both shot down.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

I was thinking of my character being a late add on to the briefing with special orders from high command to bring his soon to be re branded 32ND Engineering Corp and their latest "Project" on the expedition force. In other words I'm asking if an Armored Unit and it's Mechanics can join the expeditionary force. If not a guest officer recruited for his services to the NCR, a former 80s raider and mechanic added as a force recon with his motorcycle. I can think up others if those are both shot down.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177
Still around myself
Love that idea, do the armored unit
And I'll get to work on a CS tomorrow, for it's late. Sorry.

This seems interesting. I do have an old veteran ranger (emphasis on old) I'd like to try to use if you're willing. If not, I'll figure out a heavy trooper I suppose, though holding out hope for the former. I can provide information if requested/needed.

Duwang Duwang
First Recon, Logistics, Mechanized, Heavy and Light Infantry, and I can use extra Engineer/vehicle crew characters in the armored unit if you're interested.

This seems interesting. I do have an old veteran ranger (emphasis on old) I'd like to try to use if you're willing. If not, I'll figure out a heavy trooper I suppose, though holding out hope for the former. I can provide information if requested/needed.
You can do both if you wish :) Fine with either one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back