• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rнιɴeѕтoɴe Eyeѕ ~ A Mooɴ Kɴιɢнт doυвle RP (Iɴтereѕт)

bartonstark

hettie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! (General Kenobi_ You are a bold one) (1).gif
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞... 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇?!❞

Hello! The name's Heather (and yes I am introducing myself again, just in case anyone is new...) and I am a 21 year old RPer who is looking for a partner who can play Steven Grant from the popular MCU series, Moon Knight for my own MK OC.

Here's a few things you need to know before RPing with me:
  1. I am semi-literate, but sometimes I will write a bit more.
  2. If I'm not replying, I'm probably asleep or out somewhere. I live in the UK, so timezones might be different to where you are.
  3. I am quite shy when you first talk to me (even though sometimes it doesn't show it 😂)
  4. As I said before, I am 21 so please be 18+ if we are going to roleplay, as the roleplays may include mature themes however I
    will not include themes that would be triggering to you, I promise.​
  5. I love doing double up, they are my favourite way to roleplay with someone, of course if you're not comfortable doing that, then that is fine with me!​
  6. You can directly send me a DM or comment under this post after I explained a bit more about my OC.​
  7. I write in the 3rd person (using their names e.g. Steven is doing blah, blah, blah) and I would recommend if you would do the same.​

marveldaily.gif
❝𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐚.❞

A bit more about my Moon Knight OC:

『 Backstory 』
Valentina Camarero was born into a Catholic household, to Edgar de Herrera Camarero and her unnamed mother on 25th February 1985 in Segovia, Spain. She later had a younger sister Carmen. Wanting to find comfort, the trauma of the abandonment of her father resulted in Valentina developing symptoms of schizophrenia, getting hallucinations and delusions of imaginary people, hearing their voices in her head. While constantly travelling the world, she was a travelling help for hire. After visiting Egypt ,she went into a nearby temple, exploring a tomb. She was then surprised by the appearance of Nut, the Egyptian Goddess of the Sky, who resided in the temple. After Nut offered Valentina to be her avatar, to punish those who had done evil, she agreed to Nut’s terms and was granted divine empowerment, allowing her to summon a ceremonial suit as he became the vigilante known as Lady Knight.

She then met Marc Spector in the Great Pyramid of Giza in a Council meeting to liberate the deity Ammit. After the meeting ended, only Spector, Yatzil and Valentina were left in the Chamber. Yatzil then asked Marc to take Valentina with him to the tomb and he reluctantly agreed. After meeting with Anton Mogart and fighting his men, that’s where she meets Steven Grant for the first time. She fell in love with him but has to rescue him as they impaled him in the back with their jousting sticks.

『 Powers 』
(this is all with her Egyptian goddess’ abilities)
Divine empowerment, transformation, superhuman abilities (strength, durability, speed, agility, stamina & reflexes), regenerative healing factor, supernatural perception, weapon summoning, power augmentation, sky manipulation (with the help of Nut), energy projection/blast.

『 Skills 』
Master martial artist, master acrobat, shield mastery, sword mastery, gifted intellect, master tactician, multilingualism.

『 Weapons 』
Adamantium-made shield and sword (a scimitar - a curved sword associated with Middle Eastern cultures).

『 Weaknesses 』
Brain damage/Mental illness - While it was initially believed Valentina suffered from schizophrenia, it was determined that the hallucinations she has developed throughout his life are a consequence of having become Nut’s avatar.

『 General personality 』
Valentina is often wanting to avoid people, but she is quite eccentric and highly neurotic, being emotionally unstable. She is also quite shy, having a passive-aggressive attitude towards others who anger her. However, she is kind and loyal to anyone she trusts.

『 Faceclaim 』
Ester Expósito

f_cking cowboys.gif
❝𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬.❞

Characters that I will be willing to play alongside my OC:
  • Clint Barton/Hawkeye
  • Loki Laufeyson (in the Loki series, Thor: Ragnarok and Infinity War)
  • Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
  • Kate Bishop/Hawkeye
  • Matt Murdock/Daredevil
  • Steve Rogers/Captain America
  • Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
  • Yelena Belova/White Widow
  • Maya Lopez/Echo
  • Bucky Barnes/White Wolf (not Winter Soldier, don't do him as that alias)
  • Sam Wilson/Falcon/Captain America
  • Maria Hill
  • Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk
  • And more, just suggest them to me!
Tumblr.gif
❝𝐇𝐞’𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧.❞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back