• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Riverview Stables

BallisticBlue

Evolved emo with a lil' bit of glam

RIVERVIEW EQUESTRIAN CENTER

Welcome to the Riverview Equestrian Center, located just outside of Georgetown, Kentucky. This facility offers training in both Hunt Seat and Western riding, along with training and breeding programs. Learn to fly and jump with English trainer Vincent Acker, or dig into the ground and rein with Alecto Rodriguez.

-

Riverview has a problem though. The barn is struggling. After Vincent is seriously injured, he is put out of commission for months, leaving Alec the only one able to work. Even after Vincent comes back, customers had left, assuming his injury would be the end of his career.

The only hope seems to be the upcoming Team Horsemanship Competition, to earn the cash prize, and the publicity that comes along with it. You are training with either Vincent or Alec for these shows, and to help keep Riverview alive.
----------------

Hello everyone! This is a roleplay fanaticalferret fanaticalferret and I are planning on starting up soon, and we'd like to see who would be interested in joining! So please leave a message bellow if you'd be interested!
It will include both English and Western riding, and many different classes to train for.​

Your characters would all be working under Alec and/or Vincent to train and compete on a Riverview team. There will be prizes for individuals and also a huge cash prize that would go to the team - all put it to help save the struggling barn.

There's more disciplines than just Jumping and Reining in the competition! Those are just our characters main disciplines.

If you're interested or have any questions just comment below!

bump

(setup is still in the works, it's crunch time for us college kids so lots of projects and final prep going on rn!)

Eep, I'm sorry; I have to retract my interest ><. But I hope this becomes a success and that you guys have fun! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back