• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RiverRainForest

Hi, I'm River, or Rain, or whatever you want to call me. I'm 25, mostly active in the weekends, a lit/advanced lit, third person/past tense kind of writer and I'd prefer you were 18+ if you want to rp with me, and I'm not doing MxF pairings atm, nothing against them, just not in the mood for it. (With one exception of the Doctor x anyone, with me as the Doctor m or f)

So now that's out of the way....

Genres:

-Royalty
-Assassins/Spies
-Horror
-Sci fi
-Modern
-Revolution
-Dystopian
-Pirates
-Supernatural(not the show)
-Angst/dark
-Powers
-Roman/Greek
-Zombies
-AI/Androids
-Mythology(Greek, Roman, Norse)

And many more, suggest something to me. n.n

Fandoms:
* to indicate current who I'm currently most craving playing.
(It's probably easier not to list my ships, because I ship most things. )

-Death note
Who I'll play: L*, Light*, Near.

-Hazbin Hotel
Who I'll play: Angel Dust*, Alastor*, Charlie.

-Doctor who/Torchwood
Who I'll play: The Doctor(13)*, Clara, River, The Doctor(11), The Doctor(10), Yaz, The Master(Dhawan), Missy, Ianto

-Sweet Home
Prefer OC's

-Gone
Who I'll play: Brianna, Sam, or Astrid maybe, but prefer OC's

-Uglies
Prefer OCs

-Alice in Borderland
Prefer OC's

-The Kingdom
Prefer OCs

-Cyberpunk
Who I'll play V*, Judy*

-Star Gate Atlantis
Who I'll play: Rodney McKay*, Carson Beckett, Radek Zalenka

-Les Miserables
Who I'll play: Jehan*, Courfeyrac, Combeferre, Grantaire, Enjolras, Montparnasse, Eponine.

If you're interested in something you don't see listed, please feel free to ask! (:
When it comes to Canon charas, I tend not to like OC x Canon(With the exception of Doctor Who) but am open to being convinced. (:

If you have any questions/Want a writing sample/anything else, please comment or message me. n.n

Last edited:
Hi there! My name is Gasoline {or Kat whatever floats your boat}

Though it's old it's pretty solid, here's my intro from when I first came on the site {has some Fandoms that I know that are not listed on my recruitment page}.

This is my 1x1 recruitment page so you can see what I'm into right now.

This is my Off-Site Ad if you are looking {or interested} in RPing Off-Site. {Explains rules that I carry over even on here} *if this is not allowed here Mods, please let me know I will remove it*

I am a T1-Rper meaning I tend to expect no less that 5 lines on average {3 is acceptable on a bad day or in a heavy dialogue setting}. Please let me know what you are interested in!

Hi there! My name is Gasoline {or Kat whatever floats your boat}

Though it's old it's pretty solid, here's my intro from when I first came on the site {has some Fandoms that I know that are not listed on my recruitment page}.

This is my 1x1 recruitment page so you can see what I'm into right now.

This is my Off-Site Ad if you are looking {or interested} in RPing Off-Site. {Explains rules that I carry over even on here} *if this is not allowed here Mods, please let me know I will remove it*

I am a T1-Rper meaning I tend to expect no less that 5 lines on average {3 is acceptable on a bad day or in a heavy dialogue setting}. Please let me know what you are interested in!

Your town of Salem prompt looks pretty interesting and I'd be keen to talk about the possibilities around that more. Alternatively something Voyager inspired with OC's could be interesting too. (It's been too long since I've seen the canon to do the chara's justice lmao) The year 3022 also sounds cool and I have a OC duo that would be well suited.

Maybe Pm me to discuss further if you want? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back