• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice River's Campaign OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Roll20 is an excellent service, one I have used for my other explorations with a dungeon and a dragon. As for Discord bots, I am unfamiliar with that neat trick, but it can definitely help.

Let me know if I can help contribute in any way. I am a wee bit of a lore-heavy individual in terms of Faerun, the Forgotten Realms continent, so let me know if I can enrichen you and offload some of my burden. =)

Hey guys, I’m incredibly sorry for suddenly falling off the face of the earth without warning. I’ve been dealing with some personal junk that sort of escalated to me having to find a new place and move all my stuff within the span of a month. Needless to say, I haven’t exactly had the time to think about dnd, let alone actually sit down and reply.

Really sorry for stalling the rp, and I understand if you guys would prefer to move on without me, but if you’d still be ok with it, I’d love to be able to join up again.

No need to apologise; life comes first, and we were thinking about a transition. Check for a PM and we can link you in on it! Hopefully the freshest invite is still fresh enough.

I hope all is well now with moving and that life is much more manageable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back