• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Riverminster Police: Night Shift Interest Group

Hell Yaw, or Hell Naw?

• Hell Yaw

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Hell Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Guess who just got murdered!"
AWpolicebullpen3.jpg

Riverminster, IL is a pretty alright place to live. There's lots of scenery, the neighbors are nice, and hardly anything bad ever happens.
At least, in the daytime hours.
When the sun goes down, the petty criminals, drug dealers, shady figures, ragamuffins, rascals, rapscallions and whatever else come out to play. And cause trouble. Lots of... incredibly underwhelming trouble that honestly amounts to a medium amount of property damage at worst.
And that's when the Riverminster Police: Night Shift gets called to action. They'll be there to stop evil in its tracks, shut down any criminal activity, and keep the citizens of this fine town safe.
As long as the Commissioner doesn't change the coffee to half-caf again.

RIVERMINSTER POLICE: NIGHT SHIFT
Interest Group | Main Gameplay Thread | Character Factory | Chat Club
No, I am not ripping off of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Why do you ask?
This game will follow the adventures of a band of quirky police officers working the graveyard shift as they fumble around trying to put an end to the small amount of slightly illegal stuff that goes on at night.
Hit me up if you're interested, or have any questions about the game. Three posts stating interest and I'll make the necessary threads.

Last edited:
UPDATE May 28:
Character Factory created and added to opening post.​

I've been DYING to rp something like this ! ! ! !
If I can still take a spot I am Sooooo up for playing a fem inspired by Amy from 99 ?

I've been DYING to rp something like this ! ! ! !
If I can still take a spot I am Sooooo up for playing a fem inspired by Amy from 99 ?
Have at it.

UPDATE May 30:
If all goes well, and one more person expresses interest, and everybody who's stated interest in this makes a character, we will have no more spots left.​

UPDATE May 30:
Chat Club created and added to opening post.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back