• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Riverdale partner search....

KaydaBugg95

Just as the title says, I’m searching for someone interested in Riverdale!

I’m going to keep this short and sweet, as I’m on mobile and don’t feel like typing out a lot.

I’m in my early twenties, I prefer my partner to be 18+.

I’m semi-lit/lit, but majority of the time, will write one or two paragraphs, based on how many characters I have in a response. To keep things comfortable, I prefer my partner to not go any higher than 4 paragraphs a post, and no one liners, or one sentences.

I write third person.

I’m pretty active. I can reply around 2-3 times a day or more, depending on if I’m into the roleplay that much, that day. If not, I may go a day without replying. But I will try to let you know if I don’t have the muse to reply, or am just too busy. As long as you reply at least once a day, I’m okay with waiting around. But with that being said, I’m looking for semi-active.

I have some *a few* limits, which we can discuss in PMs.

I love OOC chat! Let’s gush and fangirl together.

I prefer doubling or tripling up. If you can’t do this, we won’t mesh well. I can play your love interest for your character if you can play mine.

I love OCs and will be adding in one. I don’t mind if you do the same. I prefer FCs for reference as well.

Be prepared to split canon side characters? It just moves the story along.

I only do MxF, can be persuaded to do, F//.

I’m looking for someone to really play as a SweetPea for me. In return, I can roleplay anyone for you.

We can discuss plots, limits and things like that privately. PM me!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back