• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom riverdale | ocxcc w/ doubling welcomed!

disenchantment

remember this, clown shoes!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
DISCLAIMER! i am nineteen years old. please only reach out if you are seventeen years of age or older.

♡ ,,
hello! i'm glad you stopped by! as the title states, this will be a short and sweet interest check for the netflix series riverdale! i've only recently started rewatching the series, but i noticed i couldn't find many riverdale writers, so i made my own interest check! please note that i would prefer those 17+ to interact as i am 19. i know there's some brilliant younger writers out there, but it's for my own peace of mind. before anything, let me introduce myself!

── - ˏˋღ ˊˎ - ──

my name is calypso! i am nineteen, i'll be turning twenty august seventh, making me a leo, if zodiac signs matter to anyone! i am in the est timezone (eastern standard) and am currently a fine arts student in college studying photography and film. i like to call myself friendly, i always love getting to know who i'm writing with since it feels more natural to write with them if i know who they are as a person! though, i do understand ooc is not for everyone, so if you aren't a fan, no big deal! if you are a fan of ooc, i love to gush about our story and our characters, i love sharing playlists and headcanons, i get really passionate and super excited when i get to write a story with people and usually it's evident on how much i'll ramble about it. writing-wise, i call myself advanced lit to novella, i can write over 1500 words, or 600-800 words depending on the context of the story. sometimes i do get carried away with details and some of my replies end up being awfully long, but if you ever feel overwhelmed or want me to tone down on how much i write, don't be scared to say something because i'll totally understand. i'm ghost-friendly, doubling-friendly, etc. i do my best to make sure that my writing partner is happy with what's happening in the story and is comfortable overall!

in a partner, i don't have many requirements, if that's what i can call them? as long as you're 17 or older, can write at least two paragraphs per reply, and is okay with writing ocxcc, then i would love to write with you!

── - ˏˋღ ˊˎ - ──

as of right now, my only interest character-wise is jughead! i have an oc i would absolutely love to write against him and i do have a character doc for said oc upon contacting! in return, if you're a fan of doubling, i would love to write ocxcc or ccxcc for you! i can play a handful of characters, but my all-time favorite to write has got to be veronica! keep in mind that i'd likely only plot in the setting up to the third season or so. i remember it falling off after that.

platform-wise, i have discord available if that was something anyone was interested in, though i do usually keep discord solely to ooc, since the character limit always ruins my replies. my usual system involves ooc on discord and then having a pm for our thread on rpn! if you were interested in writing with me, don't hesitate to leave a reply on this post or message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back