• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Riverdale Canon x OC

I'd totally do this but unfortunately I don't RP males, I wish you luck on your search though!

Hi honestly this plot sounds supper hot! I’m interested! Would it be cool if I incorporate my oc and ship it with someone else??

Hi honestly this plot sounds supper hot! I’m interested! Would it be cool if I incorporate my oc and ship it with someone else??
Hey there! Thanks for responding! Unfortunately, I can’t play canon characters well enough to do a pairing (I can give them a shot as like... side characters when needed, but I’m not confident enough in my ability to play them as a main, if that makes sense). I’m sorry about that! I hope you’ll still want to do this even though I can’t do a plot with your oc.

Hey there! Thanks for responding! Unfortunately, I can’t play canon characters well enough to do a pairing (I can give them a shot as like... side characters when needed, but I’m not confident enough in my ability to play them as a main, if that makes sense). I’m sorry about that! I hope you’ll still want to do this even though I can’t do a plot with your oc.

It’s all good because now thinking about it I don’t really have a thing for anyone in riverdals lol so this is honestly perfect! Ok so is your oc male or female I’m ok with either like fr I’ll play FP either way

It’s all good because now thinking about it I don’t really have a thing for anyone in riverdals lol so this is honestly perfect! Ok so is your oc male or female I’m ok with either like fr I’ll play FP either way
Awesome! She’s female, I’m only good for MxF relationships lol. Want to discuss the plot in PM? I’ve got a bunch I can send you xD. And when I say a bunch, I mean a lot. I’ve had far too long to think of plots for this pairing lol

Awesome! She’s female, I’m only good for MxF relationships lol. Want to discuss the plot in PM? I’ve got a bunch I can send you xD. And when I say a bunch, I mean a lot. I’ve had far too long to think of plots for this pairing lol
I honestly feel that on an emotional level I’ve been craving a durarara rp like fr hang me. And yes sure! Send me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back