• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Riverdale AU Interest Check.

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw

Riverdale, The Town WIth Pep!

“Our story is about a town, a small town, and the people who live in the town. From a distance, it presents itself like so many other small towns all over the world: safe, decent, innocent. Get closer, though, and you start seeing the shadows underneath. The name of our town is Riverdale.”

What's up sluts! I'm here to gauge interest for an AU version of Riverdale. While, we're not using canon characters I encourage whatever role you would like to fill model your character loosely or very close to the canon Character. Once I gauge interest I will make a discord to discuss plotting with everyone. This is not first come first serve, if you get the cs up first for the spot and it's complete and fits the character then you got it!

Roles:
The Betty: Open
The Archie: Open
The Veronica: AshleyTheNarwhal
The Jughead: Open
The Kevin Kellar: Open
The Jason Blossom: Open (He doesn't have to die in this AU)
The Cheryl Blossom: Open
The Josie: Open
The Valerie: Open
The melody: Open
The Reggie Mantle: Open
The Chuck Clayton: Open

*If you think of anyone else, mention it. Also, willing accept Sabrina as well because she was in the original comics. I may play the "Adult chacters when needs be like FP jones but if someone wants one of those roles just let me know.*

©SociallyAwkward™

hi
hi
hi
hi

AH!
Me! I'm interested!
I was born to be a Jughead Jones

ps. we also need a Tony 💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back